PDA

View Full Version : BUY-IN ARENA!!!!

Savage Capone
10-27-2012, 10:05 PM
We should start a buy in arena.... let people put up there own money against each other. winner gets 95% of losers money 10% to LB or only 90% of the whole pot, 5% from each emcee's wager. You could also do tourneys like this....

Or you can do it by LB bux. Start a Store where you can buy LB gear and you get bux for every purchase or you can just make an option to buy the LB Bux and be able to get actual prizes, buy in to contest, tourneys, etc..

EXAMPLE!!!!
$5 for 2500
$10 for 10,000
$20 for 25,000
$30 for 40,000
$50 for 100,000

and you can use these to wager against someone else. make it an option on the start page and how much you wanna wager.

Buy:
Contest entry for certain contest. (this could subsidize the giving away of exclusive memberships a lil bit)
Buy into tourneys that have a big prize
Buy Emcee items
Buy Titles
and a whole list of other things.

I know that Pugz and whoever else puts alot of money and time into this site and prolly wouldnt mind a bigger revenue coming in from it. PLUS there could be better prizes and everything if there was more money coming in to this site. I for one would like this site to be able to progress more. It has came along way from a couple of years ago, and im sure from when it Launched..... and i would like to see this website go fucking ballistic with more activity.

MORE MONEY FOR LETSBEEF MORE THINGS CAN GET DONE MORE PEOPLE MORE BATTLES MORE CONTEST WITH BETTER PRIZES MORE INTERESTING ACTIVITY PERIOD!!!!

THOUGHTS????

NOBLE Krhyme Killz

Q
10-27-2012, 11:12 PM
This is a great idea tbh.

NOBLE
10-28-2012, 12:53 AM
The buy-in arena is a great idea, however, it wouldn't be worth starting and dedicating a whole section to it at this point when we have yet to produce ONE buy-in tournament that generated enough people who actually bought in (paid).
Pugz, Verity and others have tried to hold buy-in cyphers/tournaments in the past and it has failed because not enough people committed to it. I'd say we keep trying every once in a while and when we've held one or a couple where people actually show enough interest in paying to enter a tournament and it looks like something that would continue, THEN we can consider creating a whole arena for it.
As far as the "LB bux," the same or similar ideas have been proposed before. I've even suggested the same thing before and us creating an "LB store" where a separate class of emcee items can be bought and people can also buy "points" that they can apply towards tournaments with a buy-in set up. If they are using "points" rather than cash, then we might be able to get around some laws that may prevent us from functioning as an "online gambling site." Again, that's a great idea, but its contigent on the emcees and other things being fixed first. There wouldn't be much point in creating an "LB store" where people can purchase emcee items now when more than half the site's emcees aren't even working.

Savage Capone
10-28-2012, 07:35 AM
NOBLE duly noted.... just tossing ideas around and trying to support some others that were slept on..... you should go through the list below this one.... theres alot of great ideas that no one ever really viewed and there are some that never got mod attention.... i know there are some glitches and bugs being worked out and other stuff going on, this is why 2FUEL Krhyme Killz should dedicate a mod to this area..... someone who actually goes through here all the time and is able to sift through....... im just saying