PDA

View Full Version : *D TAY EXPOSED*

Insuppressible
10-27-2012, 07:17 PM
http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/_StephenKUZ_/exposed.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/_StephenKUZ_/exposed.jpg

so you can zoom in

IV
10-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Just got to use my ban hammer for the first time. Thank you.

Phroxen
10-27-2012, 07:23 PM
So.. a screenshot from your multi account of someone saying "post a vote" is exposing someone?

Wow. Just wow.

Insuppressible
10-27-2012, 07:26 PM
So.. a screenshot from your multi account of someone saying "post a vote" is exposing someone?

Wow. Just wow.

so then what is it?

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Does he have any previous warnings or infractions?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I know you're probably going to take this The wrong way and get snappy.

But why (if that is you) are you PMing this guy telling him how good he is and that you're new, asking for tips, when you aren't.

To each his own. But I'm curious. Just seems odd.

Phroxen
10-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Insuppressible You tell me. What exactly... are you exposing?

If your screenshot had him saying "vote for me and I'll vote for you" then, sure.. you caught him. But, fuck... this thread is pointless.

This is like being a teller at a bank and when someone asks to withdraw money, you call the cops and say they're trying to rob you.

Insuppressible
10-27-2012, 07:35 PM
Just C Phroxen
I focus on the top 10, and i believe this is a good way to see if they give me the answer that i am lookin for and nothin else. For e.g. you need to know about punches etc. etc..

He did that, but he sent me another message bein the one above ... Was i expectin it? I don't know, but its against the rules to ask for votes... period, phroxen ...

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 07:38 PM
It is subliminal swaying. It has the potential for a you scratch my back I'll scratch your's relationship. So for that it needs to be stamped out. But it's still just a "what if" I'd hardly call it exposed. He might have simply wanted a fair vote and might not have even knew it was against the rules. That's just as if not more likely as it being anything malicious to call it an "exposure"

It all depends on if he has previous tbh.

Insuppressible
10-27-2012, 07:41 PM
OK. so its the "exposed" part that you don't like .... I'll change it, fair enough. .... Plus all i asked is for him to tell me what i need to learn. I didn't say let me know if you need anythin in return. The ONLY message i sent is the one you can see above..

Not in ANY way am i tryin to extract this response out of them, they bring it upon themselves, don't ask for votes

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Nah. It's cool. Not saying you were on some entrapment shit. And I agree that it needs to be stamped out (whether they have bad intentions or just want a straight vote)

The exposed shut is just a little much for me because without knowing if he has previous it looks like an innocent request since he didn't ask you to vote for him and I've never seen him on the forums.

IV
10-27-2012, 07:45 PM
How can I tell if he's already been warned or has infractions? The only option it gave me was the ban him and gave me the length or time haha. There's no mods online to ask Just C

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 07:48 PM
It will tell you in the infract option on his page. (at the bottom left)

Once in there

It will tell you at the very top in the center.

You'll have to discount your infraction and points.

IV
10-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Okay cool thanks I'll have a look. I'm pretty sure he's been banned before though, I'll go and check.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Yeah, let's just say he's very much due a ban lol

Phroxen
10-27-2012, 07:53 PM
That's just as if not more likely as it being anything malicious to call it and "exposure"

^this.

This site's so engrossed with the idea of swaying that it's all yall think about. Be it commenting on a battle or telling people your battle is out and to vote on it.. I swear, you guys would make better D-grade P.I.'s than anything concerning hip hop. This goes to anyone bitching about swaying, not just Insuppressible.

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Lol aight then fair enough. Hes not whiter than white so I Guess he is exposed. At least I'm more comfortable with it.

Insuppressible
10-27-2012, 07:55 PM
blinded by the light

Phil Banks
10-27-2012, 08:19 PM
stop snitching

Q
10-27-2012, 09:32 PM
D - TAY been here long enough to know PM'in for votes is against the rules.