PDA

View Full Version : Phenomonon = garbage

Godbody
10-27-2012, 01:00 PM
You aint fuckin with me on your best day

my nigga...you wanna talk about you're fuckin with me in text and audio? how? you couldnt even beat O_G

Gimme the 10 hottest names you beat and lets compare W's so that I can reassure LB i'm a different type of monster than bum niggas like you

Phe
10-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Yeah you just stay up here in the forums and run your mouth where you belong while i keep writing shit up... And who gives a fuck about wins, its all about bars stupid... All this started because you spit some garbage shit lol smh..

Godbody
10-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Who gives a fuck about wins, its all about bars?

Says the dude with 167 wins and a lot of those wins are from the same bums you battled 3 or 4 times...That's pretty fuckin sad B

Scrolling down your battles and seeing W's next to your name from battling the same bum ass niggas 3-4 times speaks volumes

I'm 12-3 with more notable battles and W's than your entire 195 battles

lets not forget my other accounts (in my crew) that have a lot of wins as well but I least I battle good names

You're a joke B. Step ya bars up and come see me

& Buy a microphone and record a battle you fuckin pussy ass keyboard warrior

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

this nigga has 3 consecutive wins in 3 consecutive battles against the same nigga named kuniii1 or some shit...LOL.. And you say its not about wins

You're a fuckin joke B. You'll never be as respected, as revered, and as noticed as me until you battle a nigga like me & thats a fact

Phe
10-27-2012, 02:03 PM
I know its crazy, i said fuck a win and i got so many... I've said this plenty of times I'll battle anyone and hold my own and your just a 16 away from an L bro but i doubt you step up and take a so called easy win right?? Battle me.. Then it wouldnt matter who you beat cuz i beat you and i rather lose to someone like O_G then PerSpekTiv who would have been any easy win for me..

BLNK
10-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Pulse, I want you to send me a 60 second written accapella battle.

Fredo Lombardi
10-27-2012, 02:09 PM
lmfao I'm convinced that pulse is a rap battle troll no way in hell he thinks his shit is this dope don't you have like 6-7 accounts? and have been here for years wasting your time battling and nobody on the outside gives a fuck? you get respect from white nerds on a internet rap battle site called letsbeef.com its nothing to brag about honestly. Kids these days man

Letum
10-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Right about now Pulse is gonna look real bad if he dont send to Phe tbh.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 02:26 PM
How you wanna battle and you want me to send? Thats some pussy shit BLNK

You're 5-5 with no notable wins

I beat some niggas ya'll consider God on the audio side like Danger Rich & Krhyme Killz right

get ya weight up lil niggas

& there's no way I think my shit is dope? lol Cory Kapono do you think your shit is dope? Cuz if you do you should smack the shit out yaself

And you were just complimentin me in my other thread talkin about times you dropped 8's and 9's and we never bumped heads tryna make peace on some Martin Luther King shit & now you wanna hop on a thread where nobody ever summoned you

Hop off my dick. Both of ya'll. Ya'll both lookin real groupie ho'ish right about now B

Phe
10-27-2012, 02:29 PM
pULSe And since you wouldnt know anything about battling cuz your a forum hoe, kuniii dropped plenty of opens and at the moment i was sniping and throwing out opens.. I've battled only a few people a couple times... My inbox is open to all challengers and has been for a long time and like i said battle me.. Quit being a forum hoe and battle me... The challenge is out there... 16 lines... If you say no or duck then all your shit talking is irrelevant like you...

ILLoKWENT
10-27-2012, 02:29 PM
word... pulse ..put your money where your mouth is...
"fuck past battles. the one that counts is right in front of you"
-ACEEZ

Fredo Lombardi
10-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Dude its the fucking internet you ain't going no where you just a fraud nigga from Jersey who think they got bars popping shit on the net pipe down sonny. Fact is I voted for you many times in battles in the past being 8-9 and we never bumped heads in the voting field. So idk where all this hate talk comes from I vote for you yesterday with a rating of 6 and all hell breaks loose it made you so mad that you ran to the forums to make a thread about me now your calling everyone garbage who thinks your verse deserved a 5 or less C'mon thats not the way to go

lmfao@ being on the hotlist Bnas's battles have been on the hotlist many times that slot has lost its value along ass time ago

Don't twist my words around, thats a bitch move

Jack Swagger
10-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Fuck the forum shit yo. Just hop in the arena fuck faces. So much shit flying around in here I'm surprised none of ya'll caught pink eye by now.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

That 16 will be ready for ya tomorrow morning before my shift at work Phenom.

Phe
10-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Fuck the forum shit yo. Just hop in the arena fuck faces. So much shit flying around in here I'm surprised none of ya'll caught pink eye by now.

lmao... You ready yet??

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

lol never mind, answered my question..

Jack Swagger
10-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Haha, I'm about as on time as Erupt to tournament battles yo.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Lol all you niggas talkin shit but its put up or shut up

Theres no debating im better than yall.
Theres no debating I've beaten way better names than ya'll in both text and audio which in itself should prove Im better than ya'll

Do you niggas have anything nominated into the HOF? No? Shut the fuck up then

If you wanna send an audio and gettin shitted on its on you. Its you guys that have to prove yourselves to me, not vice versa

None of you niggas are even worthy enough to be in crews I've rocked with on the site. Lmao

Now if you'll excuse me I got money to make on this computer..Getting paid for shit you niggas wish you got paid for, like using Twitter

Jack Swagger
10-27-2012, 02:45 PM
OH SHIT HE'S ROCKED WITH ONLINE CREWS I COULD OF NEVER ROCKED WITH!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH
SHIIIIIIIIIIIT.
Aight tweety bird keep on tweetin yo. Do your thing, Grind Mode, activated.

BLNK
10-27-2012, 02:46 PM
pULSe, why are you afraid to send battles?

when is the last time YOU started a battle that wasn't an open? Lol.

Fredo Lombardi
10-27-2012, 02:51 PM
I don't have to prove shit to you pulse you barely beat me in the past and was shook to def to battle recently. So fuck off

Godbody
10-27-2012, 03:00 PM
I start battles whenever I want. I accept whenever I want

Enough of your reverse psychology. You've basically subconsciously admitted that you're scared to send to me

All bark and no bite

And if somebody challenges me...especially someone Im better than..logically, they have to send. Or be out of their fuckin mind to think otherwise

And Enfinite you're a bum ass nerd with no money and no bitches. For you life is about rap and computers, lol

Step ya life game up. All of yall. I could fuck any of your bitches if you had any but most likely i wouldnt want them anyway

And I rap better as if me being better in every aspect of lofe wasnt already enough

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:01 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=390026

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=385547

you've lost to some of the most average dudes on the site. Lol.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Congratulations BLNK. Care to compare wins now?

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:02 PM
So your afraid to battle me right?? Would you like me to send you 16 pULSe or are you just gonna duck?? Stop bringing up past battles and stop acting like your bars are good... I'd murder you.. Right now it looks like im trying to battle and your backing down like most of these so called vets.. BATTLE ME!! 16 LINES!! QUIT TALKING!!

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=518995

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=568892

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=569857

Lol.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 03:06 PM
BLNK is pullin up battles with 4 votes where 3 out of the 4 are completely uneducated voters, voting based on who has a higher rank or who's their friend for an easy credit

Carry on BLNK

BLNK lost to Wigsplit, Fiji Osa, and Krhyme. LOL

Not to mention you're a text nigga and Doc T (an audio head) came into your own arena and took a shit on you

How do you feel right now BLNK knowing you're only mediocre at everything

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:07 PM
pULSe you'd be an easy win..

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:07 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=567781

I beat Fiji Osa, lol.

And i've beaten Krhyme in the past, also.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 03:08 PM
HOF status. Are any of you? You niggas gotta join voting clubs where niggas dickride each other for votes

'nuff said. I been a real nigga since birth and I fuck more bitches, make more money, look better, and rap better.

Jack Swagger
10-27-2012, 03:08 PM
I start battles whenever I want. I accept whenever I want

Enough of your reverse psychology. You've basically subconsciously admitted that you're scared to send to me

All bark and no bite

And if somebody challenges me...especially someone Im better than..logically, they have to send. Or be out of their fuckin mind to think otherwise

And Enfinite you're a bum ass nerd with no money and no bitches. For you life is about rap and computers, lol

Step ya life game up. All of yall. I could fuck any of your bitches if you had any but most likely i wouldnt want them anyway

And I rap better as if me being better in every aspect of lofe wasnt already enough

I was pretty dope at the board game LIFE too yo. Finna go 1 on 1 one time? I go the college route.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 03:09 PM
BLNK lost to Doc T in TEXT...The one thing he tries so hard to be good at he got shitted on by some random audio nigga.. LOL

/thread

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:09 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=469676

You couldn't beat OG, either.

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:10 PM
pULSe and your afraid to battle me..

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:10 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=469672

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=469279

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=469277

Lost to Jay-Dub twice, just to prove your own self contradictions, you know.

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:11 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=469676

You couldn't beat OG, either.

lmao

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Where are all of these big audio wins, pULSe?

It just looks like a bunch of losses to mediocre cats to me. :s

Jack Swagger
10-27-2012, 03:12 PM
HOF on a website? OOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTT BALLER!!!!
On the real, I googled Pulse, it was just some movie filmed back in 06' about some Hackers and some Cell Phone shit.
*Claps slowly*

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:13 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=458392

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=440729

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=434590

some of these losses are embarrassing. Lol.

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:14 PM
So pULSe is the actual joke then?? WOW!!

Godbody
10-27-2012, 03:18 PM
I have 3 accounts all of em in my crew bruh. Look em up

Because you'll see that I beat OG. You havent
I beat Krhyme, you havent
I beat a lot of people where you failed

Must suck to be a broke ass loser that doesnt get women & sucks tremendously at the one thing he tries so hard to be good at

Doc T beat you in text. Doc T is an audio battler

Bring up all the Ls you want. You have more Ls than me, I could do your Ls all day lol

Dont change the fact you need an internet battling crew to rep because you feel cool.

Im dolo homo. U guys spend all day on LB I come on when I want touch down in airports in Germany, Madrid, Paris, Dominican Republic..

Obviously you niggas havent accomplished shit in your lives so you feel the need to band together with niggas in crews that are failures like yourselves

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:19 PM
More losses than me? Count them, bro. Lol.

Also, the O_G battle is from your 05 account. Lol.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 03:21 PM
None of these accounts are from '05 so stop making shit up to save face

Thats why I love picking on insecure nerds. U back em up into a corner and they dunno what the fuck to do so they panic and start reachin lol

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:25 PM
pULSe you've officially been hoed.. BATTLE ME!!

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=404248

05, 09, same difference.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=372808

Embarrassing. Lol.

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Phenomonon > pULSe

Jack Swagger
10-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Lol. He pulled the "I'm backed into a corner so I'm gonna say everyone else is backed into a corner card". You slackin yo.

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Enfinite > pULSe
BLNK > pULSe
Tyger James > pULSe
Cory Kapono > pULSe
Unyqe > pULSe
ILLoKWENT > pULSe

BLNK
10-27-2012, 03:49 PM
He got mad and rage logged out.

Phe
10-27-2012, 03:54 PM
lol..

Godbody
10-27-2012, 04:54 PM
lol ya'll niggas so mad that ya'll postin tags and ganging up with crew mates and voters club buddies

I dont argue w/ niggas on the internet all day like its a hobby..you niggas live on the computer. if you had $5,000 sittin around first thing on ya mind would probably be buyin a new computer or some wild gay shit like that

I'm better than all ya'll niggas and i've beaten niggas that BLNK got shitted on by

I've beaten better names than Phenom has in text and i aint even a textcee..smh..:pimp:

and all these niggas ya'll talk about all day... Loaded Lux, Vado, Cam'Ron, Mary J Blige, Wyclef Jean... I've actually met these niggas, been in the studio with these niggas, smoked blunts with niggas, and have a mutual respect with niggas like Lux & Wyclef

keep idolizing niggas behind screens ...the niggas with more advanced minds like mine will keep eatin

this a world full of sheep and I'm a fuckin wolf. thats why ya'll post about me all day

I leave, make a quick $400 yap , come back, and ya'll still postin about me..and ya'll are $0 richer lol

BLNK
10-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Pictures or it didnt happen? Wtf kinda groupie shit is that...takin pictures...trust me when I say I've been in rooms with niggas ya'll wouldnt be allowed within 100 feet of..lmaoo

Cam literally lives 10 minutes from me I shot pool with the nigga in his crib and smoked blunts with him and Vado and a few of my niggas...

Clef is from NJ and I've seen him on two occassions...once at a studio party at Chung King Studios NY and another at a college graduation

met Mary J Blige at a Ciroc party in Platinum Sounds (another studio..which again, ya'll bum ass text niggas know nothing about)

as far as Lux goes...he fucks with Jersey niggas. My nigga was shootin a music video in NY and I slid by to let em know it was all love...dapped it up, smoked some...Lux wasnt fuckin with the blunt cypher but he was cool and we chopped it up

i've also had back and forth conversations with Lux on twitter & it was all love...before that Calicoe shit popped off. anybody that has me on Twitter on here could probably vouch for that if they seen it (exrae, dmullz, and whoever else has me)

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Kill these niggas b.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 05:30 PM
Its Ether time..

I'll slap Phenom & BLNK in the face with my penis using tremendous force, knocking them out of their comfortable $500 gaming chairs and rendering them unconscious

this shit aint no joke...real niggas in my presence only...If I catch Phenom & BLNK in real life I'ma slap their glasses into their face and I'm fuckin every female in their family up the ass... Idgaf how old ya grandma is, I'll force that bitch out of the wheelchair and fuck the dust outta her pussy

& presumably, ya bitch will throw herself at me so I wont have to take it from her

Anonymous Poet
10-27-2012, 05:37 PM
for every word said u respond with a million. Quit hyping urself...We know u aint done nothin

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Blasphemy.

BLNK
10-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Smoking a blunt, then tweeting Loaded Lux is not the same as smoking a blunt with Loaded Lux.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 05:54 PM
I didnt say I smoked a blunt with Lux did I? I smoked with my boy and Lux was there and we talked & chopped it up but Lux wasnt tryna smoke idk if its cuz he dont smoke or what

I did say I smoked with Vado & Cam at Cams place

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

for every word said u respond with a million. Quit hyping urself...We know u aint done nothin

My nigga you barely have a winning record and you watch cartoons. You took an L the minute you decided to approach the God in the thread

Anonymous Poet
10-27-2012, 06:09 PM
my nigga* (since ur white ass allowed to say it ill say it to), real niggas don't brag about being real niggas on the internet....#getalife

Godbody
10-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Whoa whoa whoa you are not allowed to use that term young man

I'll smack the black & japanese wannabe outta you B

I got goons that'll David Blaine you

Anonymous Poet
10-27-2012, 06:19 PM
lmfaooo...yea that's exactly what I was talkin about.

Godbody
10-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Lets talk about how rap and anime go hand in hand...

Enlighten us...

BLNK
10-27-2012, 09:32 PM
and all these niggas ya'll talk about all day... Loaded Lux, Vado, Cam'Ron, Mary J Blige, Wyclef Jean... I've actually met these niggas, been in the studio with these niggas, smoked blunts with these niggas, and have a mutual respect with niggas like Lux & Wyclef

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Lets talk about how rap and anime go hand in hand...

Enlighten us...

Wu Tang Clan.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I did say I smoked with Vado & Cam at Cams place

What does Cam'Ron's place look like? Did you steal anything?

...I definitely would have stolen something.

Phe
10-27-2012, 09:51 PM
I come back on this shit and pULSe still aint confirm an ass beating.. 16 lines.. And lol @ you smacking me... I normally beat the fuck outta people who talk.. BATTLE ME HOE!!!

Phil Banks
10-27-2012, 10:02 PM
say pulse can u get me a vado autograph sayin sliiiiiime ?

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Vado didn't give Pulse an autograph.

Pulse gave him his.

BLNK
10-27-2012, 10:26 PM
Pulse doesn't give autographs. Just being in his presence is enough.

Godbody
10-28-2012, 06:11 PM
This nigga said Wu Tang. lol

Fredo Lombardi
10-28-2012, 07:36 PM
http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u528/jacktripper6/juice_zps2ed75455.gif

Phe
10-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Phenomonon Vs pULSe?? 16 lines??

Godbody
10-28-2012, 09:13 PM
lol nigga said 16 lines

Pick up a mic you bum ass nigga...text is some lil kid shit. Anybody can read line with robot voices and a fantasy of what a flow should sound like

Gods bring that shit to life

Phe
10-29-2012, 12:09 AM
So let me get this straight, you've done text battles and your calling me (a text battler) garbage but when i challenge you, you dont accept?? You fear me bro and from now on your labeled as my bitch..

STEELO
10-29-2012, 02:19 AM
Pulse doesn't give autographs. Just being in his presence is enough.

I heard Vado IS pULSe's autograph tbh scribbled him up on the G6

BLNK
10-29-2012, 01:03 PM
On his way to Spain? And Germany? And France?

Revan
10-29-2012, 01:36 PM
If pULSe sends an audio to BLNK and a text to Phe and beats them both, i'll give him a years exclusive.

1/

Student
10-29-2012, 01:44 PM
If pULSe sends an audio to BLNK and a text to Phe and beats them both, i'll give him a years exclusive.

1/

You Should've Said, "I'll Bring The New Exclusive In" :p

Revan
10-29-2012, 01:54 PM
If i could stu, if i could lol.

BLNK
10-29-2012, 02:03 PM
He won't do it, RULE. I'm too nice.

Phe
10-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah he wont do it.. I'll be an asshole and just dominate instead of barely winning..

BLNK
10-29-2012, 02:18 PM
This doesn't concern you.

Lizman
10-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Swaaag

Fiji Osa
10-29-2012, 06:45 PM
This a joke right .. I mean pulse can sit here and actually say compare wins to anyone and he a monster/beast in text n audio in the same sentence

List of your audio battles Notable Wins:
Khryme Killz and Mr Goodness .. But ur mostly on that snipping shit plus you last to MindSkeme lol

List of your text battles Notable Wins:
Rican (known biter) ..

Boi u soft Phenom kill this lame

Letum
10-29-2012, 07:25 PM
This a joke right .. I mean pulse can sit here and actually say compare wins to anyone and he a monster/beast in text n audio in the same sentence

List of your audio battles Notable Wins:
Khryme Killz and Mr Goodness .. But ur mostly on that snipping shit plus you last to MindSkeme lol

List of your text battles Notable Wins:
Rican (known biter) ..

Boi u soft Phenom kill this lame

LOL yo I beat Mr Goodness and you see my Audio Record :cmonson: Phe kill him

IV
10-29-2012, 08:49 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=390026

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=385547

you've lost to some of the most average dudes on the site. Lol.

Vandahl would body bag you Blnk.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

BLNK why are you linking battles that Pulse won when you're trying to prove that he sucks? Because you link the following battle, when he won 100%

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=372808

Phe
10-29-2012, 09:00 PM
pULSe dont want it.. Look how many times i asked him..

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

This doesn't concern you.

If that is directed towards me then i beg to differ.. My names all over this thread...

BLNK
10-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Lo;. @ Vandahl bodying me.

And lol @ changing the outcome of pulse's battle.

PerSpekTiv
10-29-2012, 09:41 PM
You aint fuckin with me on your best day

my nigga...you wanna talk about you're fuckin with me in text and audio? how? you couldnt even beat O_G

Gimme the 10 hottest names you beat and lets compare W's so that I can reassure LB i'm a different type of monster than bum niggas like you

I've beaten you???....your not even that good..your just a knockoff??

Student
10-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Lol @ Thinking pULSe Isn't At Least Top 15 Of All Time.

Dude's Battled The Greats And Held His Own.

PerSpekTiv
10-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Lol @ Thinking pULSe Isn't At Least Top 15 Of All Time.

Dude's Battled The Greats And Held His Own.

But i've beaten him...so...i should be considered a great..-shakes head yeah-..i mean ive battled n beaten mudfoot for gosh sakes..

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I know its crazy, i said fuck a win and i got so many... I've said this plenty of times I'll battle anyone and hold my own and your just a 16 away from an L bro but i doubt you step up and take a so called easy win right?? Battle me.. Then it wouldnt matter who you beat cuz i beat you and i rather lose to someone like O_G then PerSpekTiv who would have been any easy win for me..

Phe..shakes head..ima monster bro..ill merk you any day..any time..keyboard or mic..step up and die..ive destroyed all that you consider great..i was alive in 01 and im still alive today...I have done things you wish to do..I am the great one...this site is just another site i have to conquer..stfu and go die..

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Phenomonon you think wearing green and being in fair voters club makes you tough sonny..i've BEEn IN THIS BUSINESS...
longbars...shortbars..and now caps locking rhymes..IVE BEEN HERE...your just joining the show..so stfu..

J u s T C
10-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Yo Perspektiv stfu with that mudfoot shit.

Either link and prove it or forever hold your shut the fuck up.

Not that anyone here gives a fuck about some ancient ass bore bar head from 1976 anyway.

Corny ass, seriously.

PerSpekTiv
10-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Yo Perspektiv stfu with that mudfoot shit.

Either link and prove it or forever hold your shut the fuck up.

Not that anyone here gives a fuck about some ancient ass bore bar head from 1976 anyway.

Corny ass, seriously.

The day you beat me just c is the day you talk...for now..chill...

Phe
10-30-2012, 12:29 AM
PerSpekTiv you aint shit.. Tbh i dont see how you beat pULSe..

Godbody
10-30-2012, 12:34 AM
If you wanna see me grab a mic. I aint reachin for keyboards on some text shit Bs

Jack Swagger
10-30-2012, 12:39 AM
The fuck? LB's got all ya'll's head's in the clouds.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Phe's my nigga though yo. So yea, eat em up.

Godbody
10-30-2012, 12:41 AM
Phe aint seein me on the mic though. He said he would thats why I wanna smack him up real quick. I'd even send just to get myself a good laugh knowing no matter what you respond with you're still dyin

PerSpekTiv
10-30-2012, 12:43 AM
PerSpekTiv you aint shit.. Tbh i dont see how you beat pULSe..

I'ma old old man....smfh...youngins like you dont understand shit boy..I beat pu1se because I am dominant..I don't try against people anymore..I was from way back when youngin..you'll never understand that..thats why your words dont phase..I battled cats that you consider legends..I've conquered sites..I have been the 1 of the only man to have a hof..at 2 or more sites...

RapLegends.Rap-Royalty..and now im onto the next one..getting my hof here.. I'll leave whenever I am crowned a hof..im being serious now..

I'll will merk your youngin ass..I'm telling you this as a mentor..now chill back sit down..enjoy pu1se..sit back..and chill

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Oh and pULSe go easy on em fam..let him down gentle..

Jack Swagger
10-30-2012, 12:44 AM
I'ma old old man....smfh...youngins like you dont understand shit boy..I beat pu1se because I am dominant..I don't try against people anymore..I was from way back when youngin..you'll never understand that..thats why your words dont phase..I battled cats that you consider legends..I've conquered sites..I have been the 1 of the only man to have a hof..at 3 or more sites...

JeeJuh..RappinBattles..and TNR..and now im onto the next one..getting my hof here.. I'll leave whenever I am crowned a hof..im being serious now..

I'll will merk your youngin ass..I'm telling you this as a mentor..now chill back sit down..enjoy pu1se..sit back..and chill

OH SHIT. So tell me, how much have the internet titles done for you in life?

Godbody
10-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Actually PerSpekTiv you didnt beat me out of dominance Im readin it now

I used a funny ass style and dropped a shitty ass open that you sniped

Jack Swagger
10-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Ayo Purr, what's your user on those sites, I want to check them credentials while your still on your high chair.

J u s T C
10-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Dead @ this cheese ball thinking he will be HOFed. Plus I'd murder your Fat Albert with alopecia looking arse on the mic.

Now run along and go make another YouTube blog about how great you think I am so you can get run off the site again.

You're a fan, Albert. Nothing more.

---------- Post added 10-30-2012 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-29-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Look at this little title request gem I found from our resident fruitcake.

I want it to be Conceptual Imagery < In pink

"Fuel old buddy ole pal make it happen.... Ive been here 2 years 2FUEL I submitted for the Triumph of the Cypher Contest Im on letsbeef atleast once a day I will be a top forum poster soon...... Ive been in over 100+ text battles...all i'm saying is you know what time it is.. and i know what time it is. that title my good man...

If u give me this title im all yours ill do what you say.."

WTF is this some gay indecent proposal?

The fuck you mean you'll be all his?

"I wont abuse the title..i wont screw around w/ anyone all i want is 1 simple title then im out of your hair i wont fuck w/ anyone ill just do my own little thing and get wins here n there...

Plz i BEG OF YOU ..let me get this title.."

Lmao. Self proclaimed old man begging and offering submissive sex favours for pink titles on a web site. And the shit got denied hahaha

Godbody
10-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Lmao dude called him Albert

ILLoKWENT
10-30-2012, 02:54 AM
this is fuckin hilarious...

Phe
10-30-2012, 04:18 AM
pULSe I aint got a mic and you obviously got a keyboard but whatever... Dont you ever question my text skills until you beat me in a text battle though... Your my bitch.. PerSpekTiv since your old good luck with waking up in the morning... Anyways 1. I dont consider anyone a legend 2. I'll be HOF on here before you and fuck those weak ass sites that your supposedly HOF on.. and 3. i peeped some of your battles and I'll admit bro, you cant fuck with me..

PerSpekTiv
10-30-2012, 10:48 AM
Your all only a mockery...Just C..is just another tag along whos isnt good..and Phenom is a youngin calling out big names...ive done longbar shortbar and now im conquering caps lock.. what you need to understand is that im your dad..i already told you to send bars..n ill respond.. i'm drinking morning coffee now as we speak.and i dont see shit yet

Phenomonon

Just C...your pathetic..skipped..and

pULSe send some bars and ill respond to them..16 is fine..

Jack Swagger
10-30-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't want to sound like a big deal or anything, but I'm a Hall of famer on TWO, rap sites.

Fixed. Use that as a pick up line yo.

J u s T C
10-30-2012, 11:15 AM
"I'll be all your's, I'll do what ever you want, just PLEASE.. give me my pink title" - Perspektive

And prove your hall of fame faggot. Bet you cant.

PerSpekTiv
10-30-2012, 11:40 AM
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/hall-fame/25892-psycho-hof-class-2008-a.html

and an older site that is not here anymore called RapLegends

but boo yah..read em and weep..

BLNK
10-30-2012, 11:42 AM
pULSe, are you going to audio battle me yet?

J u s T C
10-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Who is Psycho?

Your name is Perspektive.

I can go to another site and grab the link of a text hall of Famer and pretend it's me as well.

Weirdo,

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/hall-fame/25892-psycho-hof-class-2008-a.html

and an older site that is not here anymore called RapLegends

but boo yah..read em and weep..

Log onto that site and make a post or a thread under the Psycho account

saying.

"I am Perspektive and Fuck Just C"

Other wise bullshit is called..

Student
10-30-2012, 01:51 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=387634

This Is The Battle He's Claiming He MURDERED pULSe In When They're Like 1-2 Votes Lmao Yeah Real Slaughter There Bro :rolleyes:

Phe
10-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Your all only a mockery...Just C..is just another tag along whos isnt good..and Phenom is a youngin calling out big names...ive done longbar shortbar and now im conquering caps lock.. what you need to understand is that im your dad..i already told you to send bars..n ill respond.. i'm drinking morning coffee now as we speak.and i dont see shit yet

Phenomonon

Just C...your pathetic..skipped..and

pULSe send some bars and ill respond to them..16 is fine..

pULSe isnt a big name, is he?? Really.. Nahhhhh... You can either send and I'll feel obligated to respond asap or you can wait in line but im sure you'll wait cuz yeah your you... Your my dad?? Now i believe your just a 16 year old kid or a 53 year old child molester... Your drinking coffee, And?? I was just drinking lemonade that needs more sugar... I plan on making a few steaks and mashed potatoes for dinner here in a little bit.. I might even make some corn with it also.. I dont think there will be anything for dessert cuz i dont really have a sweet tooth... As im eating this i will probably be drinking a nice cold Dr.Pepper...

J u s T C
10-30-2012, 04:55 PM
It's probably not a good idea to start your verse with an oxymoron.

"..im PROPER WITH RUDENESS.."

RhetoriK
10-30-2012, 05:29 PM
It's probably not a good idea to start your verse with an oxymoron.

"..im PROPER WITH RUDENESS.."

this dude crazier than crazy glue

BLNK
11-01-2012, 02:50 PM
When is the funeral? I'd like to pay my respects.

Godbody
11-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Lol @ pULSe isnt a big name

I'm bigger than you, PerSpekTiv, & BLNK put together

If ya'll dont know about me ask about me..Letsbeef historians like Jason & Verity put you guys in check already..dont ever summon the God again

Revan
11-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Y'all gotta stop fuckin wit da god yo.

IV
11-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Lo;. @ Vandahl bodying me.

And lol @ changing the outcome of pulse's battle.

I didn't change the outcome. The 2 people that voted for the other guy had 0VP, the guy who voted for Pulse was the only one with VP.

BLNK
11-01-2012, 10:48 PM
It's all right. I understand that once you read the battle, you felt that they were uneducated voters, therefore lowering their voting power. But, does that not change the outcome of the battle? I don't care, I just thought that it was funny.

Lockhart
06-13-2015, 04:12 PM
Pulse been wack yo.