PDA

View Full Version : Anybody who votes on battles, FVC, mods, whoever else ENTER! Please :)

IV
10-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Been looking around at battles a lot lately and noticed that yes, the FVC are doing a good job in the sense that they're active and voting frequently, what I will say though is this;

EXPOS - QUALITY VS QUANTITY.

Who are some of you trying to impress? You're spending a LOT of time talking yourselves in circles, swaying, and coming to your own explanations of what a bar meant when in some cases it's way off. Drop your vote, expo accurately and keep it relevant, offer helpful feedback etc but there is NO NEED to try and IMPRESS other people with the length of your explanations, they're there to help both members improve and give your opinion on the battle, they're not there for you to explain to the rest of the site what they meant in one of their bars, they can do that, you do not need to, especially when some of you are getting in completely wrong.

I understand some of you may be doing this because you think it's your duty as a FVC member but I can assure you are NOT inclined to HAVE to do that. If you enjoy it then continue, but maybe it would be best in a PM.

Some of you aren't even FVC and I'm assuming (maybe wrongly) that you're leaving these explanations to get noticed by Noble, to get your VP raised and to get into the FVC and then you're going to stop, that's even more annoying. Noble isn't stupid, he's more interested in the quality of your vote than how much you actually write about it.

Lastly, if you're completely established/know what you're talking about and/or a staff member and/or you're leaving long expos but you're actually being blunt and getting straight to the fucking point, then this is not aimed at you, and if you're one of these people that have left a similar expo recently please could you drop the link in this thread so some people who enjoy leaving long expos can see how it's done appropriately.

I know I just said lastly, but I lied. IF you are leaving long as fuck expos AND explaining why the verses were terrible then OKAY I've already said what I need to say to you, but if you're doing that AND THEN giving out 7s 8s 9s and 10s then I will be going around and personally lowering VP (unless you're in the FVC, then I will be passing this information on to Noble to deal with).

Any questions, hit me up. I'm only doing this because I don't want to be deleting more comments (when you're clearly spending time on it ) because people aren't happy about swaying and in some cases, they're making fair points and are 100% entitled to be unhappy about the swaying.

Peace and love.

Phroxen
10-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Votes and comments on any battle should only be visible to the battlers and those who have voted. I've said this since day one. This will weed out the fickle-minded.

JohnFloTrane
10-26-2012, 07:35 PM
i give lengthy votes and always have on battles. the reason being, hip hop is an artform. if i can help someone by breaking down where i see they have errors in the art then i will always jump on that opportunately. for less important battles i write less but i always give 4 things. Constructive criticism, advice, what i like, and fav line(unless i didnt like any line). Just trying to help the art.

RhetoriK
10-26-2012, 07:37 PM
#truth

Letum
10-26-2012, 08:19 PM
I always give short shitty expos, so this clearly does not apply to me.

NOBLE
10-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Verity If you are talking about members of the FVC, I would appreciate it if you provide me with names and specific examples so that we may better address it. Thanks!

Student
10-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Votes and comments on any battle should only be visible to the battlers and those who have voted. I've said this since day one. This will weed out the fickle-minded.
Co-Fucking-Sign.

And I Hope You Weren't Talking About Me V :o

Jack Swagger
10-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Peace and love.
Fuck that shit yo.

Q
10-26-2012, 10:22 PM
i give lengthy votes and always have on battles. the reason being, hip hop is an artform. if i can help someone by breaking down where i see they have errors in the art then i will always jump on that opportunately. for less important battles i write less but i always give 4 things. Constructive criticism, advice, what i like, and fav line(unless i didnt like any line). Just trying to help the art.

No, No you don't. You type long winded bullshit expo's. Talking about left hooks & right jabs. All bullshit filler. Not needed in an expo.

RhetoriK
10-26-2012, 11:01 PM
I always give short shitty expos, so this clearly does not apply to me.

You got a short shitty dick too you lil sawed off faggot lmao #bazin...nevermind

Letum
10-26-2012, 11:08 PM
You got a short shitty dick too you lil sawed off faggot lmao #bazin...nevermind

You sound like every ex I've ever had. Knowing they loved it at the time. :cool:

EDIT: I saw the battle (one of em anyway) that caused Verity to create this thread and she really is on point tbh.

JohnFloTrane
10-27-2012, 12:54 AM
No, No you don't. You type long winded bullshit expo's. Talking about left hooks & right jabs. All bullshit filler. Not needed in an expo.

hahaha i made an analogy. if you dont like it block me bitch idgaf. lol fair votes with full expos thats what i give.

Q
10-27-2012, 03:31 AM
hahaha i made an analogy. if you dont like it block me bitch idgaf. lol fair votes with full expos thats what i give.

Now this a great attitude for someone who's taking part in an FVC competition. Smh.

RhetoriK
10-27-2012, 03:32 AM
You sound like every ex I've ever had. Knowing they loved it at the time. :cool:

EDIT: I saw the battle (one of em anyway) that caused Verity to create this thread and she really is on point tbh.

Lmao..good ol Unic

Word shouts to VVTop

JohnFloTrane
10-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Now this a great attitude for someone who's taking part in an FVC competition. Smh.

haha you come on threads bitchin about stupid shit. trying to get a rise out of me like the little troll you are and then you expect me to have a chipper attitude with you???? LMFAO get the fuck outta here kid.

my votes are fair with expos that i feel is necessary. take the advice kid instead of complaing because it was so-called "too long". im laughing my ass off at you. People on this site are hilarious. I love LB foolishness. :D

Q
10-27-2012, 09:20 PM
^Yah think like you're something major around here don't yah? lol Fall back son.

JohnFloTrane
10-28-2012, 12:24 AM
^Yah think like you're something relevant to me don't yah? lol Fall back son.