PDA

View Full Version : Cory Kapono is garbage

Godbody
10-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Dont be droppin 6's on my hotlisted battle when you know for a fact you'll never be able to fuck with me

matter of fact didnt you go by the name of Quiz? I remember shitting on you

J u s T C
10-26-2012, 01:59 PM
I see you been bitching about a few ppls virtual rates....

Godbody
10-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Its not about bitching...its more like I dont understand how I'm gettin a 6 on a freestyle when 95% of the site cant freestyle at my level and Cory should be the last dude to be droppin a vote like that

Phe
10-26-2012, 02:26 PM
I would of gave you a 5 and since 95% of lb aint on your level with the freestyle, they get 2s 3s and 4s..

Godbody
10-26-2012, 05:14 PM
A 5? For a hotlisted battle? You're being a hater

You're a text nigga. You couldnt freestyle if your life depended on it, let alone ride a beat

So if you wanna judge shit like that, I'd probably give you a 2 on an audio battle

But if somethin is solid its solid and I vote it properly, I don't hate.

& Even in your text battles you're only decent, so you'd get 2's and 3's as well if you wanna vote shit like that

BLNK
10-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Victor Mancini shitted on that Phenomonon dude.

Fredo Lombardi
10-26-2012, 06:26 PM
pULSe you should be greatful I voted at all that shit was fucking awful man and you didn't shit on nobody I remember you was in Murda Movement with me and still snipied my battles with personals and the votes still were close and that was 2010 when I first started writing battle rhymes so don't lie to these people and say you straight up bodied me cause your only lying to yourself

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

And I also remembered sending you a messege about doing a fair one since you sniped and I got no response. Sad thing is my rate wasn't the worst on your battle you need to fall back with this big head shit of yours you sound silly my nigga

Phe
10-26-2012, 06:27 PM
pULSe And your the reason i dont vote on audio battles... Just cuz im text here on LB means I've never done audio right or i dont know shit about it right?? Come on now stupid, you had like 2 or 3 good lines and expect something higher then a 6 and then you called that battle a hotlister when your opponent had no good lines so within 2 minutes only 2 maybe 3 good lines were spit and you called it a hotlister?? I should virtually backhand the fuck outta you right now for disrespecting LB like that.. Call me a hater but over here on the text side im handing out 3s 4s and 5s like its nothing cuz motherfuckers like you arent as good as you think and to set the record straight you couldnt fuck with me in audio or text...

Q
10-26-2012, 06:30 PM
^Get'Em!!!!!!!

Insuppressible
10-26-2012, 06:36 PM
i'm sidin with pulse on this one...people who are worse than you, shouldn't be votin anythin less than what they drop

hypocrite MALAKAS

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

*ratin

Fredo Lombardi
10-26-2012, 06:39 PM
i'm sidin with pulse on this one...people who are worse than you, shouldn't be votin anythin less than what they drop

hypocrite MALAKAS

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

*ratin

If you didn't listen to his verse you need to go do it then say what you feel :high:

Phe
10-26-2012, 06:53 PM

hypocrite MALAKAS

*ratin

So if someone went through all of Cory's audio battles and averaged his bars out of 10 at about 5 then he would have the right to give pULSe a 5?? I see now... That makes a lot of sense... His verse deserves a 5 flat the fuck out.. His opponent could get a 3.. That battle doesnt deserve to be on the hot list...

Insuppressible
10-26-2012, 06:58 PM
i haven't heard the battle and i don't care. I know what point he is tryin to make, though

IV
10-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Too many people rate FREESTYLE battles as if they were WRITTEN battles. Bar wise it's obviously not going to be on the same standard as written battles you fucking cretins.

Fredo Lombardi
10-26-2012, 07:54 PM
pulse is known to pop shit about other peoples rhymes but when the shoe is on the other foot he gets offended sad truth is the goat line in his battle verse was

"I'm a mother fucker like Incest" which sounds very close to "Not a dad but i'm the mother fucker" < I won't give you the ultimate lyrical backslap and say you bit tyga's shit off that roger that track i'll just chalk it up to a less offense a played bar

Godbody
10-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Im sayin exactly what Verity is sayin

You bum ass text niggas cant drop votes on the freestyle/audio side of things listenin for clever ass lines and amazing wordplays and shit you'd normally see in text battles..It aint happenin

I freestyle better than you do Cory Kapono and the fact that you bring up that Murda Movement shit and me snipin you and not gettin @ your PM makes you look like you dropped that vote outta bitterness..

regardless of what rating you gave it..the shit still hotlisted & I still completely dominated that nigga

So keep hatin. When you're at your senses you know you'll never fuck with me. Not even on ya best day ever in ya life.

My freestyles are better than ya writtens you dumb nigga...check yaself

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

As far as that incest line

"I'm a mother fuckin motha fucka like incest"
"You wouldn't Bee buzzin, as an insect"

Wordplay and punchline in one...not to mention shit was off the top of the dome ...and it wasnt the craziest shit ever said in rap but given that its completely freestyled and i have to make it go with the beat and i'm including wordplays and double meanings in one bar

your stupid monkey ass could never create a line like that off top..so pay homage and kiss my dick

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

as far as Phenomenon goes ...you'll never fuck with me in audio or text even if you paid for votes you bum ass nigga

Who have you beaten? nobody.

So sit the fuck down my child I've given out more work than your mother on the corner

Fredo Lombardi
10-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Im sayin exactly what Verity is sayin

You bum ass text niggas cant drop votes on the freestyle/audio side of things listenin for clever ass lines and amazing wordplays and shit you'd normally see in text battles..It aint happenin

I freestyle better than you do Cory Kapono and the fact that you bring up that Murda Movement shit and me snipin you and not gettin @ your PM makes you look like you dropped that vote outta bitterness..

regardless of what rating you gave it..the shit still hotlisted & I still completely dominated that nigga

So keep hatin. When you're at your senses you know you'll never fuck with me. Not even on ya best day ever in ya life.

My freestyles are better than ya writtens you dumb nigga...check yaself

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

As far as that incest line

"I'm a mother fuckin motha fucka like incest"
"You wouldn't Bee buzzin, as an insect"

Wordplay and punchline in one...not to mention shit was off the top of the dome ...and it wasnt the craziest shit ever said in rap but given that its completely freestyled and i have to make it go with the beat and i'm including wordplays and double meanings in one bar

your stupid monkey ass could never create a line like that off top..so pay homage and kiss my dick

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

as far as Phenomenon goes ...you'll never fuck with me in audio or text even if you paid for votes you bum ass nigga

Who have you beaten? nobody.

So sit the fuck down my child I've given out more work than your mother on the corner

Dude its the fucking internet you ain't going no where you just a fraud nigga from Jersey who think they got bars popping shit on the net pipe down sonny. Fact is I voted for you many times in battles in the past being 8-9 and we never bumped heads in the voting field. So idk where all this hate talk comes from I vote for you yesterday with a rating of 6 and all hell breaks loose it made you so mad that you ran to the forums to make a thread about me now your calling everyone garbage who thinks your verse deserved a 5 or less C'mon thats not the way to go

lmfao@ being on the hotlist Bnas's battles have been on the hotlist many times that slot has lost its value along ass time ago

Godbody
10-27-2012, 01:58 PM
lol now you wanna kiss my ass and bring up times where you dropped 8's and 9's

Take my dick outta ya mouth B and dont ever disrespect a legend again...Or I'll fuck the African outta ya mother

Fredo Lombardi
10-27-2012, 02:01 PM
I said the fact that I voted for you with 8-9's and i never heard you bitch as soon as I drop a 6 your bitching

Phe
10-27-2012, 02:11 PM
pULSe is just trying to stay relevant and judging from his last battle he cant do it on the battle scene so he decided to run his mouth in the forums..

Anonymous Poet
10-27-2012, 05:46 PM

hypocrite MALAKAS

*ratin

does that mean what i think it does?