PDA

View Full Version : Ayo fuck boi ... Yeah you

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Askari ... lets battle for your number 2 contender spot .. you dont deserve it anyways am i right? Didnt Diss whip that ass you boy band , #justintimberflake ass nigga.... man up... Im always busy on the weekends but ill send it somtime next week.

32 lines....

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Erupt and the word flake in the same thread #priceless

-The Paper Champ

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Nigga you just mad i didnt join back with dps... You shouldnt be talking shit ... cus if i didnt have business to tend to id be the champ son. Im just trying to fix the order of things around here.

EJT
10-25-2012, 05:11 PM
order, order

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Nigga you just mad i didnt join back with dps... You shouldnt be talking shit ... cus if i didnt have business to tend to id be the champ son. Im just trying to fix the order of things around here.

yeah... DPS really needed another topical champ :high:
and the tournament wasn't your fault at all, i totally take full responsibility for your no show.....not! earn your way back relevance and holler lol

remember this..
*cracks knuckles*

Thanks for playing ;)

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 05:15 PM
yeah... DPS really needed another topical champ :high:
and the tournament wasn't your fault at all, i totally take full responsibility for your no show.....not! earn your way back relevance and holler lol

remember this..
*cracks knuckles*

Thanks for playing ;)

Oh word? So you werent begging me to join back with dps yo? I havent read a dope verse from you in like..... never... lol Dont make me post the I.M's with you making all sorts of propositions and shit... yall aint nothin without me... Askari is wack... You're overrated... and gonna lose ya title first match son.

remember that.. :high:

Askari
10-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Happily Erupt .... Although I do remember you promising a 64. But I'm the flake right? We can go 32's if it suits your "oh so busy" schedule, but honestly, if you didn't spend 23 hours of the day getting mad at 12 year old kids on Halo and the other hour masturbating to my battles you'd have had it written by now.

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Oh word? So you werent begging me to join back with dps yo? I havent read a dope verse from you in like..... never... lol Dont make me post the I.M's with you making all sorts of propositions and shit... yall aint nothin without me... Askari is wack... You're overrated... and gonna lose ya title first match son.

remember that.. :high:

i'd rather lose than not show up. to keep it 100%
my claim to fame is erasing losses, not avoiding them lol

oh, the DPS shit..
yeah, i did ask a couple times. it'd be the return of our 9th general.
who wouldn't? well.. aside from the rest of the squad that's over your ego that is..

i am extremely overrated. you can't take credit for that Jason and UA's been saying that for a while now. but i do know how to win a battle. like this one ..in the forums.

stop it five :high:

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 05:25 PM
nah yo, you were on some hands and Knees type shit. lol

Askari...? Halo? lmao youre a true nerd yo, thats a true nerd reply..... Get money son. Ill take each and everyone of yall out...... And masterbating to your battles? lil nigga you just got smashed by Diss. Youre not worthy of the title. And i didnt promise you anything nerd boi lol

32 .

And Rhet... how you winnin son.... I just got you to openly admit youre overrated.... Cant none of you niggas see me... You have admitted on more than one occassion that i was the best in DPS.... dont front..

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 05:30 PM
didn't get me to do shit. everyone has me pegged as overrated. it's been said in more threads than not. you're really making an ass of yourself. and yeah.. i said you were the nicest in text in the crew at one point. so what? that's not what the crew has ever been based on. doesn't really matter who's the nicest in the crew. it's not all about Erupt

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeah it is all about me bitch. Cus im that nigga... Yall some true fuck boi's.... Stop contradicting yaself son... you say you dont need me 2 replys ago... then you say im the best... nigga please. Its war lil nigga... #fuckDPS . I make the rules. Cus im the best. You said it yaself... Ill diss ya whole crew and then still have you at my front door with saliva dripping from ya lips begging me to join. Soft ass nigga

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Yeah it is all about me bitch. Cus im that nigga... Yall some true fuck boi's.... Stop contradicting yaself son... you say you dont need me 2 replys ago... then you say im the best... nigga please. Its war lil nigga... #fuckDPS . I make the rules. Cus im the best. You said it yaself... Ill diss ya whole crew and then still have you at my front door with saliva dripping from ya lips begging me to join. Soft ass nigga

That statement just put you in traffic. Keep dancing though.

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Nigga i stop traffic ... Im the incredible Hulk son. Matter fact im like that big ass red light at the corner that wont ever turn green. You dont want it with me.. thats why you stay with these soft ass comments. Run for the hills lil nigga.. just know you cant run from this ass whoppin.

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Nigga i stop traffic ... Im the incredible Hulk son. Matter fact im like that big ass red light at the corner that wont ever turn green. You dont want it with me.. thats why you stay with these soft ass comments. Run for the hills lil nigga.. just know you cant run from this ass whoppin.

MahVulus? Is that you? Say word though. Good luck with all this though.

J u s T C
10-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Pipe down..

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Nah son. The only thing I need luck with is getting you soft ass/bitch made niggas to get gutter. Yall aint bout that life

J u s T C
10-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Lol don't hurt us.

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Lol don't hurt us.

Stay out of harms way then son.

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 06:12 PM
but Erupt...

Karate Kid Montage - You're the Best - YouTube

why so serious?

Óðinn
10-25-2012, 06:13 PM
hahahaha

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Fuel idk why you even came in here son... I'll take you out too.... Ask Rhetorik.... Youre 75 percent of the reason why he disbanded the crew the last time... apart from the fact he had so many wack niggas in it.true story. Yall lil niggas dont deserve to be in the same thread as me.

Askari
10-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Ugh, Erupt backing down from the original plans again. You failed to take 20 minutes to write a 16 for Rhet in "the tourney you could have easily won", then refuse a 64 with me. Flake. It's ok though Erupt, we'll go for a little 32. Child's play.

LOL at the "same thread as me" shit.

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Ugh, Erupt backing down from the original plans again. You failed to take 20 minutes to write a 16 for Rhet in "the tourney you could have easily won", then refuse a 64 with me. Flake. It's ok though Erupt, we'll go for a little 32. Child's play.

LOL at the "same thread as me" shit.

Son... why even come back in this bitch? lol Ive been sonning you for weeks...

Askari.... smh.. lol.... Why in gods green earth would i go 64 with you son... itd be a waste of time.... you just got smashed by diss.

Real talk... tell the truth you soft ass nigga.. the only reason you wanta go 64 lines is because your punches are so drawn out it would take you 64 lines to get one point across. :high:

Askari
10-25-2012, 06:29 PM
That makes no sense. A 32 is cool but a 64 would be a waste of time, because Diss beat me? Smfh. Why do you want to battle me at all? It's not gonna look good when I flatten you, trust me.

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 06:31 PM
That makes no sense. A 32 is cool but a 64 would be a waste of time, because Diss beat me? Smfh. Why do you want to battle me at all? It's not gonna look good when I flatten you, trust me.

Yo... Youre a stupid ass nigga for that comment.

AfterThought
10-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Erupt Vs Askari (32 Lines) due in 6 days, gooooo already.

Erupt da Monsta
10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Nobody really wants to even read Rhets shit tbh.. its some "complex bullshit mixed with played punches"... he's wack as hell lol... yall picked the worst champ to represent you... he's a boring ass nigga.... And Askari is soft as fuck.

Heres how this is gonna go...

Ima beat the shit out of Askari weak ass.

then .... Rhets going to lose to UA .. because Rhet is overrated and hasnt had more than 3 quotable punches in his entire time spent on LB...

then its Erupt vs UA round 2.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Im out for now . Its fuck dps till i return.

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 06:58 PM
(yawn)

...what else?

Fiji Osa
10-25-2012, 09:15 PM
This nigga Rupt talk shit to Rhet n Ask .. Smh this is comedy for real and out all this Rupt had the nerve to say that DPS had weak Members but he was all in the crew Fourm before we disbanded all on out sack ..

Tbph We didn't need you to come back to DPS you in a nice crew y'all fit together cos all ya members either is DPS rejects or killed the PM to be in DPS

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

And any body from MFD gotta an issue we know how to settle it (Jason) hint

Jack Swagger
10-25-2012, 10:50 PM
God damn, Rupt Wildin out on everyone son.
The words of Erupt to Enfinite from Enfinite to Erupt, you're better than this.... Ahhhh who the fuck am I kidding, son em all.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

DPS is looking nice again yo.

Revan
10-26-2012, 03:19 AM
*sits back & keeps it classick*

STEELO
10-26-2012, 10:14 AM
*sits back & keeps it classick*

As you should... grown men are talking :high:

RhetoriK
10-26-2012, 10:54 AM
As you should... grown men are talking :high:

*pulls choke chain*

Erupt.. live up to somethin. that's all i ask of you as your father. you're actin mad Grizz right now. :rolleyes:

Fiji Osa
10-26-2012, 11:22 AM
The hell who let STEELO as out his cell .. I see the Assylum is losing control of its inhabitants

*Returns to writing

BLNK
10-26-2012, 12:18 PM
DPS is looking nice again yo.

DPS never looked nice. Erupt, or no Erupt.

AfterThought
10-26-2012, 12:34 PM
The hell who let STEELO as out his cell .. I see the Assylum is losing control of its inhabitants

*Returns to writing

I see Abu slid outta the cell on his dick.

Sup homie, you still keep a camcorder? ;)

:high:

Phracture
10-26-2012, 02:10 PM
This thread is funny for many reasons ....

BLNK
10-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Ego +1...

Erupt da Monsta
10-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Fiji.... we go way back yo, and youve always been garbage yo. True story, idk why youre a leader. Yall dps niggas come in here trying to save face... but lets keep it 100... You lil niggas praise me on the low.

Me and Jason would run through your whole crew.

I already son'd you lil niggas in this thread. Theres no saving face. There needs to be more niggas like me around here. Yall generation is a soft breed.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Rhet youre clearly my son yo.. Keep it 100... I taught you everything you know. And that aint much. Stop frontin .

J u s T C
10-27-2012, 05:30 PM
You'd run through me?

RhetoriK
10-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Erupt did u do the Bosch face after the last comment? lol Erupt, earn your keep bro.
do something :high:

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Fiji.... we go way back yo, and youve always been garbage yo. True story, idk why youre a leader. Yall dps niggas come in here trying to save face... but lets keep it 100... You lil niggas praise me on the low.

Me and Jason would run through your whole crew.

I already son'd you lil niggas in this thread. Theres no saving face. There needs to be more niggas like me around here. Yall generation is a soft breed.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Rhet youre clearly my son yo.. Keep it 100... I taught you everything you know. And that aint much. Stop frontin .

word! Im
Mad dope at losing in the semi finals
i learned how to win in the finals on my own though #rememberthat