PDA

View Full Version : Rhet & Rule

V3numb
10-25-2012, 04:08 PM
was thinking bout yall throwing a GFX tourny

no irrelevant than involving banners and other irrelevant shit..

WANNA fucking title for the bitch too.. since well you know (said wanted to promote more activity in competitions well.. here you go)

mad potential in and out the site.. you can tell what the LB mixtape cover compo and other ish brought in.. so its pretty much showcasing how LB expanding into more than just rapping.. i guess..

Pure skill...........

- Mixtape covers

- Murals

- Flyers

- Signatures

and w.e the works

better yet a compilation of it all.. showcasing our levels in each category.. we all got our strengths and krypotonites..

if this happens..

i Wanna fucking guideline on the votes.. as topicals have their ruberic and all that

we can make it open for dickriders and and more false accusations on dickriding + swaying votes.. or we can leave it purely to the mods to dickride and sway votes.. yall pick.. "lets throw numb another infraction cause his shits expired" lol

you guys can tag the members worth mentioning.. i'd do that but i was too lazy to even set up the tourney ahah.. you know me

i'd say i want the more exp GFx heads to vote on it but most of em prolly want in on the comp.. so i leave it up to rhet to choose whoever.. and if a few dont want in they can surely participate in the ruberic and votes

we can discusss this some more..

1-2 months should be good to shake off the rust + reinstall all my tools.. if you know feel like waiting then thats fine too

so hows about it???

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 04:12 PM
If I were a mod I would say:

HYFR, but get a clear cut perspectus together and get some sign-up/promo together.

STEELO to thread

V3numb
10-25-2012, 04:13 PM
i got a picture already.. just aint feel like throwing it out yet wanted to get some more ideas and concrete what needs to happen..and get yall opinions.. we can talk this out

Revan
10-25-2012, 04:13 PM
if only we had a GFX moderator to do shit like this...

V3numb
10-25-2012, 04:14 PM
i swear ik rite rule?
smfh all these gfx mods do shit..

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

if rhet doesnt wanna set it up then ill step in.. but i'd feel weaird since i want in.. plus hes more organized ahah

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
I will organize a my foot in your ass if you don't do your job....:high:

does that work?

V3numb
10-25-2012, 04:34 PM
my job was to bring support and help out the GFx side of our site.. and i did that by bring this idea up,presenting it.. and finding somone to organize it.. better than shit happening eh?

oh shit.. was that a rhetorikal question?

Fiji Osa
10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Shots "Drawn"

CulpritT
10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
This would be dope me thinks

RhetoriK
10-25-2012, 04:41 PM
V3numb

I PM'ed you

V3numb
10-25-2012, 04:42 PM
before or after i replied?

Óðinn
10-25-2012, 04:49 PM
First, make a proper poll with real options.

There is only a small amount of people on LB that actually do GFX. If memory serves me, the last one wasn't that good at all.

V3numb
10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
First, make a proper poll with real options.

There is only a small amount of people on LB that actually do GFX. If memory serves me, the last one wasn't that good at all.

this was a throw out to grasp a quick peer to what was possible, yeah your tight but the more actvity the more exp people bring out there the more traffic and inspiration it'll bring.. all the mods have a part to do and also theres dead zones all over the site.. so we all needa do whats logical.. what more better way to get somone's intrest than to show em the best way you can as bringing the artists you can round up to have a gallery of masterpieces (i guess)

who are we talking about?.. im thinkint of one and it surely aint me lol

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

oh and this is already getting set-up j.s saying bro we just putting together whats expected to happen and whats necessary during the weekened

Óðinn
10-25-2012, 05:04 PM
this was a throw out to grasp a quick peer to what was possible, yeah your tight but the more actvity the more exp people bring out there the more traffic and inspiration it'll bring.. all the mods have a part to do and also theres dead zones all over the site.. so we all needa do whats logical.. what more better way to get somone's intrest than to show em the best way you can as bringing the artists you can round up to have a gallery of masterpieces (i guess)

As GFX mod this should be something you set up yourself, as that is your position/role in which you play. It isn't for another Mod to set up a GFX tourney for the GFX mod's to compete in. That defeats the purpose of having GFX mods in the first place.

who are we talking about?.. im thinkint of one and it surely aint me lol
Is this some sort of attempt at a 'low blow/insult'?...not following you on this...?

V3numb
10-25-2012, 05:06 PM
As GFX mod this should be something you set up yourself, as that is your position/role in which you play. It isn't for another Mod to set up a GFX tourney for the GFX mod's to compete in. That defeats the purpose of having GFX mods in the first place.

Is this some sort of attempt at a 'low blow/insult'?...not following you on this...?

cause its retarded for somone to be running a tourny and trying to win it.. duhh.. if i wasnt in it i;d do it myself

and no.. you dont even do GFx.. put the bottle down my irish friend

NOBLE
10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
V3numb, I think you should take the time to draw up a clearer idea of what you want this tourney to be, and you should also organize it yourself even if you plan on being one of the participants. You'd just have to find other people to judge. You're the GFX mod, and you're expected to play such a role. Running a tourney and participating in it is not a conflict of interest unless you're also judging it. If someone else is judging, then there should be no problem.
There aren't that many GFX heads around to begin with. You guys (GFX mods) should be doing what you can to cultivate that imo. There are a lot of things you guys could be doing that I haven't really seen y'all do. Shit almost makes me want to assume that role at times.
I'd like to see the GFX section come up too and I'll do whatever I can to help. But I think you should take the initiative and organize this thing that you want organized.

V3numb
10-25-2012, 05:14 PM
ugh finee.. ill talk it out with rhet steelo some more.. im just so unorganized ahah.. i gotcha tho

Óðinn
10-25-2012, 05:28 PM
and no.. you dont even do GFx.. put the bottle down my irish friend

Implying that i'm drinking/drunk because of an unclear sentence made by yourself, well done. Good one.

V3numb
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM
ok i guess bro

V3numb
11-12-2012, 09:45 AM
ill set this up when i shake of the rust after my new Desktop is up and running guys.. practice up yall

Student
11-12-2012, 01:20 PM
if only we had a GFX moderator to do shit like this...
Exactly Lol
ugh finee.. ill talk it out with rhet steelo some more.. im just so unorganized ahah.. i gotcha tho
Then Step Down Bro Lol If You Can't Put Together A Simple GRAPHICS Tournament You Shouldn't Be A GRAPHICS Mod