View Full Version : When convos go bad ft s1 the sick :ENTER:

Murderous Swag
10-24-2012, 03:41 PM
9:53am
Murderous
You owe me 3 minutes of my life back son
9:54am
S1
ummm... sorry i got those in the bank... you gonna have to talk to my agent.... more then likely your fucked.... cant have them back.... got a copyright on them and everything
9:55am
Murderous
what was going through your head when u recorded that piss poor quality and horrible lyrics compiled them together and had the fucking nerve to call it a music video?
9:59am
S1
what makes you want to wear that gay animal kingdom chinstrap facial hair you got going on... no one asked you to check out my video... no one held a gun to your head and made you continue to watch it... you made the decision to watch, you made the decision to stay watchin and now your mad at me.... LMMFAO!!!
10:00am
Murderous
animal kingdom chin strap?How original of you..........surely you can do better
like everything ive heard from you bro has been borderline retard syndrome status dead ass
10:01am
S1
i can do better then you in all those ICE battles you ducked thats for damn sure
10:02am
Murderous
lmfao i didnt duck?Hanging out over in the ice chats and shit got u thinking like them dumbasses
10:04am
Murderous
Ive never met a smart mexican my entire life though so its expected of you to have a lower iq than normal
10:09am
S1
LMMFAO!!!! that some funny shit considering im not mexican
Murderous
whatever buddy
S1
glad we can agree on something tho
10:10am
S1
exactly... it is whatever..... you better get some rest, you got a long night of hating and i know how hard it is to hate on people, considering its way easier to be hated on
10:12am
Murderous
Dude people like you are the reason i lost hope in society and this industry.Anytime you get critiqued about something its instantly labeled as hate.You ever sit and think that enough people tell you it might be true?Ignorance in its purest form.I wish god would castrate bitches like you at birth so you can get in where you fit in tbh
10:13am
S1
blah blah blah.... yap yap yap.... yadda yadda yadda
10:15am
Murderous
How old are you physically?Can you not indulge in a conversation without mentally acting like your still a toddler?grow the fuck up
10:15am
S1
it doesnt really matter what you think... i dont do music for you... i do music cause i like it, i do music that i want to do, if you critiqued that would be different.... you straight disrespectful.... theres a difference... its fake ass studio gangstas like you that give rap a bad name.... you aint a thug so stop trying
10:16am
Murderous
lmfao when did i ever imply ive NEVER done the shit i rap about?ijs son tighten up.You dont know me outside of this site dont know my life or the shit ive done.Thats like judging a book by its cover......which is also ignorant of you tbh
10:18am
S1
im going by your words, you have no real feeling in the shit you say, just a bunch of yelling to hide the lies..... it will be ok tho, fake it til you make it lil guy
10:18am
Murderous
track for track punch for punch bar for bar concept for concept id bury you easily.Thats the moral of this story
10:19am
S1
awesome, glad you feel that way... i'll see you in the tourney... have a good day buddy
10:20am
Murderous
what tourney?lol have you noticed i aint had 1 audio battle all month?I dont plan on being in the gc tourney.I am however hosting it
but we can battle for a perm name change anytime youd like 2mins acapella written ill send
10:21am
S1
cool.... send it after 5.... i will answer... i dont duck
10:22am
Murderous
so your agreeing to a permanant name change battle right?
10:23am
S1
its whatever dude.... name dont make the words..... just send dude damn
10:23am
Murderous
lmfao alright ill hit you up when im about to send.Its coming too so get to writing
10:24am
S1
already got mine....
10:24am
Murderous
lmao ok
12:32pm
Murderous
You havent killed yourself yet?
12:35pm
S1
hahahaha... im tryin but your moms keeps calling me and begging me to not do it. and since she does give way better head then your sister, girlfriend, and your grandma, i figure why not i could use sum good dome, might make me forgive the fact the she gave birth to you, but im telling you, if she dont let me cun in her ass this time. i might go through with the suicide
CUM**
12:35pm
Murderous
The momma jokes are so cliche.Tighten up son
the ''i fucked your mom'' insults are extremely out dated
and un intelligent tbh
12:36pm
S1
hey, im laughing. someone enjoyed the remarks
If you laugh at your own shit.........................you might be special ed
because you laugh doesnt make your repetitive out dated jokes humorous