PDA

View Full Version : The Current FVC

NOBLE
10-23-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm putting this out there just to guage the public perception. How do you guys think we're doing? This is more so directed at anyone who has made any recent requests for votes in the FVC forums. I'd prefer feedback comments rather than just the poll.
Thanks!

Capone Da AyetH
10-23-2012, 07:06 PM
They' Good, !!

NOBLE
10-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks for dropping feedback bro.

Letum
10-23-2012, 07:20 PM
I think for the most part this is the best FVC has ever been. I would like to see a single thread/link that we could drop our battle links in. Going to each individual members page can be very time consuming tbh. Keep up the good work NOBLE .

Revan
10-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Voted. good job gents.

FiNAL WoRD
10-24-2012, 03:38 AM
Im only saying im not sure cause im a little both ways about them (nohomo) .. sometimes i feel a bit annoyed at the selection of fair voters chosen , but there usually pretty quick and the best one yet for sure

CulpritT
10-24-2012, 09:19 AM
im in the middle on it. There are some people in the fvc that are awesome and give in-depth votes...others however will simply rate your verse somewhere near a 4, tell you they hate it, and give you no feedback whatsoever. So yea im impartial.

Student
10-24-2012, 05:15 PM
For The Most Part They're Great, Best FVC Managing Since It's Creation Though :D

IV
10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
They did well for a while, a couple aren't doing so well.

NOBLE
10-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Thanks Student!
Verity and CulpritT, who specifically do you guys think is not doing a good job?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Alright. So Verity hit me up privately with some valid concerns. Everything will be taken into consideration and worked on. We're trying to be the best we can. Anyone else have any feedback, it would be greatly appreciated!

CulpritT
10-24-2012, 07:20 PM
Im not gonna personally give out names because i dont wanna put anyone on blast like that but if you just look around various text battles youll see it for yourself(if you havent already)

NOBLE
10-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Im not gonna personally give out names because i dont wanna put anyone on blast like that but if you just look around various text battles youll see it for yourself(if you havent already)

I do look around on various battles. I get asked to vote on mostly the same battles as other FVC members and while I'm there, I check out their votes and expos. I agree that there isn't always a long drawn out expo given, but for the most part, the ratings are pretty accurate.
Every FVC member who doesn't give a full expo on your battle that they've voted on would gladly do so if you PM them and ask for it, including myself.
If you feel there's a member who isn't voting properly and you don't want to put them on blast, you can PM me whenever you want. I'm always open to hearing what people have to say about our performance.

RhetoriK
10-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Voted... I really like the coverage in the arena, when i think theres going to be a zero-vote battle FVC usually has it covered.

Erupt da Monsta
10-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Yall kicked me from FVC for lack of voting, fuck you guys!!!!!

nah im kidding, yall doing good. I like how its being managed... good shit NOBLE

Fiji Osa
10-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Tbh .. FVC be getting beat the fuck up I almost got 200 credits and I'm sure the other FVC members are either nearing that or pass it but seriously sometimes I only give long expos to the members of LB that is new to battling you known heads I feel be taking battles off and don't put they best work .. But when I have like 12 battles that need voting it a lot to give that long drawn out expo but still they get expos

Overall NOBLE doing a kick ass job keeping us on our job and the FVC members are holding they end of the deal too

NOBLE
10-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Erupt you're welcomed back whenever you get more active fam...and thanks for the feedback.
Fiji Osa Man, you guys are doing a Fantastic job from where I'm standing.
Right now, as a whole, the FVC has dropped over 500 votes just in the month of October alone!!! And the month ain't even over yet.
Out of the 9 members of FVC Text, ALL but one are voting at a rate of 70% or higher. Guys like Enfinite, Path, The Generalization, and Phenomonon are all in the 90%+ range.
FVC Audio aren't doing bad either.
I ain't saying we're perfect or anything. As has already been acknowledged in this thread, there are some things we could be doing better. I just would like to hear people's opinions whether its criticism or praise. If anyone thinks they can do a better job than the current FVC members, you're more than welcomed to apply.
Let's keep hearing those feedback though.

Student
10-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Random Question:
Just Watched The D.O.J. In Your Sig NOBLE Where Do I Vote?

Letum
10-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Student Battles over V won.

Student
10-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Ahhh. No Comment...

Phracture
10-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Ive SUPER Slacked this month Myfault Im Back on ...

FiNAL WoRD
10-25-2012, 03:24 AM
Plus noble , where the fucks my spot at #hateonyourpollswag pause...

AfterThought
10-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Voted. FVC is better than it ever been compared to all the past versions.

Phe
10-25-2012, 10:45 AM
I could go back to actual breakdowns if its wanted but i aint wanna spend 30 minutes voting on one battle...

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Plus i dont see the point of a breakdown when whats wrong could be told in under 50 words..

NOBLE
10-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Plus noble , where the fucks my spot at #hateonyourpollswag pause...

We're actually holding an application process now. You can apply here: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123634
Sign-ups close today!

Student
10-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Ive SUPER Slacked this month Myfault Im Back on ...

DOPE AVY Bruh