10-23-2012, 07:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqT9WUOSvsA
And still learning :D

Haze_Bandit
10-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Get A Fukin Life Dawgz

Murderous Swag
10-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Lmfao because staying logged into ice chat for the better half of the day drinking BY YOURSELF is the best life to live?Only shows you suffer from mass depression and are a potential suicide victim

Haze_Bandit
10-28-2012, 09:19 AM
oh Really?? this coming from a Total Fake Who is so delusional that he really thinks people belive you Carry yaself as a respectable man??? at Least I.C.E Stay Poppin unlike your wack ass chatroom wit 50 Delegates who apparently cant get more than 2 people in there on a steady basis...... Also you Are A Member of I.C.E Or Did you forget bout all the battles u were too scared to show up 2 and the few u have on REC? Suicide??...Neva that Dawgz We all seen that Jungle Ape you call a gurlfreind, Maybe your talkin bout yaself....EZ

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

U Obviously know were i be but insist on typing and bein a bitch instead of seein me face 2 face like a real man. which proves you have no heart and are scared of Haze Bandit.... when you Grow sum ballz and Gutz u no were i be....EZ

Murderous Swag
10-28-2012, 10:43 PM
Your ass haze bandit......"I come through" ass nigga

Haze_Bandit
10-29-2012, 05:54 PM
ouch u really told me ........ cmon thats all u got... i expected sooo much more from a troll of your Caliber.

Savage Capone
10-29-2012, 07:56 PM
i dont know why you constantly promote I.C.E. there hasnt been any activity..... i wanted to go on there and battle, and nothing, no one is there. there are more people that actually use myspace as their main networking page then there are on ICE..... im just saying... let it go dude.. it had its run.... LET IT GO!!!!!!!! Haze_Bandit

John Wick
10-29-2012, 09:36 PM
For the record I Neva gave a fuck about what anyone sez I do me SO DO YOU !!!

Haze_Bandit
11-03-2012, 08:21 PM
ONLY THING IMA LET GO IS MY BALLZ IN YA GRANNYS MOUTH. U A BITCH THATS SHOULD MIND HER OWN BIZZ.. NO 1 ASKED U FOR U TO BE "JUST SAYIN" U STUPID FUKIN CHUMP. U JUS MAD THAT I.C.E ALWAYS MORE POPPIN THAN THIS FAGGIT ASS SITE AND YA CHATROOM. DONT HATE ... GET DOWN AND KISS THE MOFUKIN RING BITCHES!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Savage Capone