PDA

View Full Version : Shit that gets on your nerves on LB

Mr-Felon
10-22-2012, 12:25 PM
OK SO THESE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT GET ON MY NERVES

1.WHEN YOU LINK SOMEONE YOUR TRACK OR BATTLE TO CHECK OUT AND THEY TOTALLY FUCKIN IGNORE YOU

AND THEN A FEW DAYS LATER THEY LINK YOU TO ONE OF THEIR TRACKS OR BATTLES TALKING ABOUT YO CAN YOU CHECK THIS?

2.YESTERDAY BNAS IS GOING AROUND PROMOTING HIS TRACK SAYING SOMETHING LIKE YO HELP OUT TRACK SIDE IS DYING PLAY THIS TRACK TO HELP IT OUt YET I LOOK AT HIS PROFILE AND HE HAS PEOPLE WHO SENT HIM TRACKS TO PEEP AND I WENT TO THOSE TRACKS AND BNAS DIDNT CHECK OUT ANYONE OF THEM.

SO THE ONLY WAY TO HELP TRACK SIDE IS JUST TO PLAY AND RATE YOUR TRACK Bnas?

MAYBE IF EVERYONE CHECKED EACH OTHERS TRACKS THAT MAY LIVEN IT BACK SOME.....BUT I KNOW THAT SHIT REALLY HIT A NERVE AND IRRITATED THE FUCK OUTTA ME

3.MFS WHO RATE A DOPE BATTLE OR DOPE TRACK A 7 OR 8 AND THEN 2 WEEKS LATER YOU SEE THAT SAME MF RATE SOME GARBAGE ASS SHIT A 10.

4.MFS WHO HATE RATE YOU OR HATE YOU JUST BECUS YOU DIDNT COLLAB WITH THEM LMAO.......

IDK THESE ARE JUST SOME THINGS THAT IRRITATE ME ABOUT GOOD OLD LETSBEEF.COM

AND IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY HATE SOMEONE WHO TYPES IN ALL CAPITAL LMAO IM TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT HAHA

Murderous Swag
10-22-2012, 03:10 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO felon..................I agree with the 1st one although linking battles isnt allowed..........currently been alot of that bullshit over on the text side lol with the doj battle underway and the lbt motha fuckas just thinking hell i aint got to vote ill just hit all the fvc threads get it hotlisted and say fuck it.Kill yaselves for that selfish ass attitude

V3numb
10-22-2012, 03:11 PM
~scratches head~..

Murderous Swag
10-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Or the ''peep this track appreciate a rate'' then you do and ask for a simple favor in return and its like you made a god awful mistake even considering the thought lol

Mr-Felon
10-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Or the ''peep this track appreciate a rate'' then you do and ask for a simple favor in return and its like you made a god awful mistake even considering the thought lol

Lmao yeah def agree

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Your HOF title and sig and everything that goes with it irks me

How that ever happened ill never know

Murderous Swag
10-22-2012, 06:40 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNKNOWN ARTIST

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Ya boy RULE is the one at fault as he runs the HOF lmfao GET EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Kinda makes me wanna hand mine back if I'm being honest

Mr-Felon
10-22-2012, 06:56 PM
HOW A TEXTER EVER GOT HOF is DEF A MYSTERY

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Oh dear

Mr-Felon
10-22-2012, 07:01 PM
ANOTHER THING THAT IRKS THE FUCK OUTTA ME IS THE MF TEXTERS WHO TALK SO MUCH SHIT LIKE THEY JAY Z OR SOME SHIT THEN WHEN YOU HEAR A TRACK BY THESE MFS ITS LIKE THIS IS THE MF TALKIN SHIt? THE MF SOUNDS LIKE HES READING OFF PAPER WHITE NOISE IN THE BG NO FLOW NO DELIVERY WACK BEAT DAM SOUNDS LIKE UNKNOWN ARTIST

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-22-2012, 07:02 PM
That's a wild imagination you have

Mr-Felon
10-22-2012, 07:10 PM
LINK ME TO A SONG of YOURS?

Murderous Swag
10-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Oh man lmfaooo the irony

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Unknown Artist - Smoking Pussies (http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff20/MR_UA/3a8d5c37dbf413c4c174e9231188ed10.jpg)

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

You Wish you could rap like me homey

Murderous Swag
10-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Lmfaooooooooo

Mr-Felon
10-22-2012, 09:07 PM
ON ANOTHER SERIOUS NOTE IT REALLY IRKS MY NERVES AND PISSES ME OFF THAT I PUT IN OVER 4 YEARS ON TRACK SIDE HELP KEEP IT ALIVE AND POPPIN FOR YEARS DROPPED ALMOST 5 MIXTAPES WORTH OF DOPE TRACKS ON TRACKSIDE BEEFED WITH ALMOST EVERY HEAVY WEIGHT ON TRACK SIDE I MEAN VICIOUS DISS TRACK BEEFS FOR YEARS AND HELD MY OWN AND THEN HAVE SOME TEXT MF WHO HAS WON 2 TOURNEYS THINK HIS HOF IS MORE DESERVED THAN MINE THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF....

Interp
10-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Severe lack of flesh eating zombies...

I mean c'mon....

Óðinn
10-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Unknown Artist - Smoking Pussies (http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff20/MR_UA/3a8d5c37dbf413c4c174e9231188ed10.jpg)

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

You Wish you could rap like me homey

Lmfaoooooooooooo

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 11:05 AM
and LMAO at Swag T.I.? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Murderous Swag
10-23-2012, 11:35 AM
As if superman is more original?

J u s T C
10-23-2012, 12:33 PM
Implies Text Hall Of Famer got Hall Of Famed for track making abilities.

Besides. It's a lot harder for someone to win tournament after tournament over the years than it is for someone to make mediocre track after mediocre track over the years.

And he hasn't won just 2 tourneys/titles. He's won about 6 or 7.

Yes I nominated you for HOF. But looking back it was for all the wrong reasons.

They should make a Services To LB award. Because the activity your off beat ramblings and trollings have brought to the track section would be about right for that.

You dropped another corny ass off beat diss to me about 2 weeks ago on a cypher saying exactly the same shit you did on the first. (still off beat)

I couldn't even be fucked to comment. You're that underwhelming. Plus the sneak dissing? Makes u look lame. Either drop something labled appropriately or do something else.

What made it funny was how you kept trying to get me to acknowledge it (without just telling/or indicating what it was) by making threads for it tagging me.

What are you 5?

There. You got my attention. Hope it was worth the constant waiving and anxious wait.

Now fuck off.

FreezyCT
10-23-2012, 12:39 PM
ON ANOTHER SERIOUS NOTE IT REALLY IRKS MY NERVES AND PISSES ME OFF THAT I PUT IN OVER 4 YEARS ON TRACK SIDE HELP KEEP IT ALIVE AND POPPIN FOR YEARS DROPPED ALMOST 5 MIXTAPES WORTH OF DOPE TRACKS ON TRACKSIDE BEEFED WITH ALMOST EVERY HEAVY WEIGHT ON TRACK SIDE I MEAN VICIOUS DISS TRACK BEEFS FOR YEARS AND HELD MY OWN AND THEN HAVE SOME TEXT MF WHO HAS WON 2 TOURNEYS THINK HIS HOF IS MORE DESERVED THAN MINE THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF....

again, Shawn Bradley played 12 seasons in the NBA...doesnt...mean...shit

J u s T C
10-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Thats another good point. years invested doesn't make you HOF material. It's what you do during that time spent which dictates whether or not you are worthy of that exclusive club dedicated to house those who are to be deemed of a rare and special breed amongst their peers.

FreezyCT
10-23-2012, 12:45 PM
didnt really need my comment, Just took care of it

Murderous Swag
10-23-2012, 01:22 PM
*Thread backfire*

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 01:31 PM
LOL HERE COME THE FELON NUTHUGGERS!AND HONESTLY I WASNT IMPLYIMG SUPERMAN WAS ANY MORE ORIGINAL BUT COME ON SWAG U GOT T.I. POSTERS IN YOUR ROOM TOO?HAHAHA

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

HERES A FEW BRICKS @ THE COKEHEAD

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "Hi I'm Syco C!" *Insert Kermy voice* . Just reading the description "Dump Blump Ass"(Skitt Diss) lol I remember when he said that, some shit like "When the dump blumb ass!!" lol No hate to skit, shits just a funny memory. This shit was quality, lotta memorys.
Posted By: Just € - 2011-10-14

RATED 10

Good shit Felon
Posted By: Just € - 2010-08-13

RATED 10

AND COME ON TEXT HOF?
NAME ONE FAMOUS TEXTER A HOUSEHOLD NAME TEXTER

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

AND JUST CORBETT YOU ENDORSED MY HOF THREAD AND SAID I WAS EXACTLY WHAT REPRESENTED TRACK HOF..........

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

I liked the bowling and Heavy Metal Bar lines Acca was nice tbh lol. Good shit
Posted By: Just € - 2012-06-08

RATED 10

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

YOU RATED ALMOST EVERYONE OF MY TRACKS 10S

NOW I FOUND OUT YOU SOLD UR MOMS TV FOR AN 8 BALL AND CLOWNED YOU FOR IT NOW ALL MY TRACKS ARE MEDIOCRE HAHAHAHA

Student
10-23-2012, 01:41 PM
:facepalm:

One Of The Great Mysteries Of LetsBeef, How In The Hell Did Felon Get HoF?

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 01:52 PM
THE BIGGER MYSTERY IS WHEN WILL STUDENT GET OFF MY NUTS?LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

AND CLICK MY SIG IT EXPLAINS VERY WELL IN DETAIL HOW I GOT AND DESERVE HOF

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Congrats Felon. You already know. RULE I'll get at that write up soon. Just letting you know I haven't forgot just been busy/Distracted.

JUST C QUOTE

congrats homeboy

TIMOTHY COCKS QUOTE

BOTH IN MY HOF THREAD LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

J u s T C
10-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Milliontuple posts of butt hurt nonsense used to retaliate to the proven cold hard fact that you cant ride a beat for the L.

Oh yeah. And Just because you make people laugh with your goofy actions and accents doesn't make you nice. You really think just because I enjoyed a few of your diss tracks kills my argument that you don't deserve to be HOFd?

I've said similar things on Panther tracks but it doesn't mean he should be HOFd or even nice on a track. It just means you amused me.

Someone needs to learn to take spur of the moment complimentary feed with a grain of salt.

You're in the category of so many gassed up MCs on this site who cant or out right refuse to admit their not good and who over compensate for their genuine lack of skill.

I don't think I'm good. Ok I'm aiiiiight. But I have a lot of flaws that can far outweigh the good to whoever should be listening. But those are mainly preference based. You simply CAN'T ride a beat. Nobody can throw that at me.

But you lack the ONE THING (well 2. But writing is more preference) that is solely reliant on you as an artist. Riding a beat.

You have the rhythm of a 1 legged tourettes sufferer at a rave.

Do you know you're off beat?

I've been Told I was nice and then told I was whack by the same people. But I've never once thrown a positive comment they said to me in the past in their face. Because that's difference. I don't take that shit serious. Let alone take it serious enough to quote like it proves a point or debunks.

But what Is the truth. Is this. And I'm being sincere as fuck right now. Forget anything else.

You're not a very good rapper. (preference) and you cant ride a beat (fact) So you are def not Hall Of Fame. Hall Of Famers can ride a beat. You can't

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 02:32 PM
GASSED UP?LMAOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE THAT TIME ALL UR TEXT DICKRIDERS RATED THAT GARBAGE DILDO TRACK 10S HAHAHAHAH U MUST HAVE BEEN ON FISHSCALE TAHT NIGHT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J u s T C
10-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Do you know the difference between gassing and gassed?

FreezyCT
10-23-2012, 02:55 PM
i really cant believe felon pulled that out...i was simply there for moral support, like if your grandma dies - id say, my thoughts are with you felon - simply to make you feel better...when in all honesty, i could give a fuck about your grandma

your music is kinda the same way

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 03:31 PM
REALLY YET YOU STILL FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD?LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-23-2012, 03:39 PM
I blame America for coining the term "Haters".... This ...THIS ... Is the result

These type guys can use it as a crutch and .... Well.... This happens

FreezyCT
10-23-2012, 04:01 PM
REALLY YET YOU STILL FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD?LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

see my previous comment

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 04:21 PM
ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS DROP A DISS OR STFU

Óðinn
10-23-2012, 05:10 PM
I blame America for coining the term "Haters".... This ...THIS ... Is the result

These type guys can use it as a crutch and .... Well.... This happens

haha lmao...so fucking true.

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 05:22 PM
I NEVER USED THE WORD HATERS SO IDK WHO YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT..............I DID REFER TO THE FACT MFS ON MY NUTS AND THEN THEY TRY TO RETRACT WHAT THEY MEANT AND SAY BECUS I WOULDNT COLLAB WITH THEM OR BECUS I FOUND OUT THEY COKE SNIFFERS AND I DONT FUCK WITH COKEHEADS.........I DONT CONSIDER THAT A HATER SO IM CONFUSED ON EXACTLY WHO YOU REFFERED TOO?

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-23-2012, 05:35 PM
I struggle to see any facts you refer to

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I STRUGGLE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

AND ALSO STRUGGLE TO SEE WHERE YOU SAY I SAID HATERS AND YOU HAVEN'T SHOWN FACTS

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

ME>UA IN RAPPING
ME>JUST C IN RAPPING
ME>FREEZY CT IN RAPPING
ME>STUDENT IN EVERY THING

THOSE ARE FACTS

DON'T THINK SO PROVE ME WRONG GO DISS FOR DISS WITH ME ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS

J u s T C
10-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Lol. You honestly believe this is because you know I did a few lines of Coke once in a blue moon on weekends out?

Get a social life yo. learn about the world and how it works.

Murderous Swag
10-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Lol this shit escalated rather quickly eh

BENSON THA GREAT
10-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Lol. You honestly believe this is because you know I did a few lines of Coke once in a blue moon on weekends out?

Get a social life yo. learn about the world and how it works.

I REMEMBER when just c was just a wack nobody who used to cling onto me and felons pant legs for protection and heavy weight nutjocker status in stc....BEFORE THE CRACK / COCAINE INFLUENCE ...then he discovered that if he could kiss everyones ass in the texter section he could become a mod...first he loved bhonest (stole his style and swagg) ,, then it was st.cizzle....then it was ticket ( till ticket kicked the bitch out),,...now its heirachy text wizards....it never ends..WHEN UR THAT BITCH AND PUNY U HAVE CHEERLEADING SKILLS TO SURVIVE IN THE WORLD....its no secret...JUST C IS A COKE INDUCED NUTJOCKIN SWAGGER JACKIN MIDGET FROM WAY BACK..KIDS IF U WANNA LEARN HOW TO BE A REAL BITCH ...JUST C WILL GIVE U FREE ADVISE ALL DAY..DUDES A GENIOUS AT BITCHASSNESS..HE PRACTICALLY INVENTED THE INTERNET VERSION OF A HEMALE SMALL MANS COMPLEX BITCH

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

AHHHHH....THE MEMORYS :)

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

ON ANOTHER NOTE.... Just C ... 5890342590834583485904395890348905 HOURS LOGGED ON TO THE INTERNET TALKING TO 12 YEAR OLD BOYS UNDER AN ALAIS ...WELL...THATS CALLED BEING A PEDOPHILE PREDATOR " IN THE STATES" U MIGHT WANNA REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT ONE BRO...... HOW MANY YOUNG BOYS DO U " MENTOR " ON THIS SITE AND OTHER SITES??????? U REALLY NEED TO RETHINK UR SEXUALL EXPLOITS... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET A JOB SON

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 09:54 PM
lmaoooo YEAH IT WAS CRAZY HOW HE STEPPED IN TO DEFEND PHOENIX LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COKEHEAD PEDOFILE WOW..........

Interp
10-23-2012, 09:54 PM
So uhhhh...

How bout those zombies....

You should really get on that...

J u s T C
10-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Lol what is it with these guys and their angry cap style? Is that a crew requirement?

I know what you're doing Ben. (you want to stir up some shit cause the sites dead) But I'm passed that diss track shit.

The fact is ya boy felon can't ride a beat. Deal with it. and move on.

Mr-Felon
10-23-2012, 11:11 PM
^^^^Sigh trying so hard grasping at Straws and Wont Do SHIT

Óðinn
10-23-2012, 11:15 PM
lmfao....this shit is funny as fuck.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Just C vs Mr-Felon Audio Battle 2 mins long.

Never mind tracks.....Battle it out.

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 04:07 AM
Grasping at straws? What that you can't ride a beat?

That's proven fact.

Grasping at straws is calling someone an 8ball fiend when that person has never even touched an 8ball in his life.

You see I've heard you rap. You've never seen me holding an 8Ball of coke.

That's whats called clutching at straws.

You rhyme off beat. The only way to help cure this alignment from which you so suffer from is to first acknowledge it, like the rest of the site.

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 06:00 AM
Really Grasping Corbett You're the one who can't Ride a Beat.............

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

ON SOME REAL SHIT IM TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE CORBETT OR THIS WILL BE YOU IN THIS VIDEO

"Cocaine Burnt A Hole Through My Nose" - How Drugs Work: Cocaine, Preview - BBC Three - YouTube

Phoenix
10-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Lol....BENSON THE GREAT you're a piece of shit 38 year old faggot who diss people on the internet...You never made it faggot, don't approach me and go to your job as a plumber or a electrician. Piece of shit. As for felon, you still an idiot faggot smh...Fucker gets his wife on this site to vote on his shit lmao...What a faggot plus you suck go die in a hole. Piece of shit.

I swear you both retarded idiots....And both of you calling saying Just c defending me or shit was stupid ? Smh...Both of you argued with me in like 2 threads or more (Benson 11 pages idiot) just to show you both have a mentality of a 14 year old too...Peace faggots. Get a life.

FreezyCT
10-24-2012, 01:46 PM
some shit that gets on my nerves..

http://www.datpiff.com/Felon-Underground-Worldwide-Volume-1-mixtape.131887.html

on this page, you will see an account by the name of '2012Mixtapes' - wth the comment..

"dam so many good songs on here definitely some good music i have downloaded and will give this some spins"

not only did your dumbass choose your mixtape cover as your photo, but now your pretending to get gassed...lol...i dont kno whats worse, the gassed part or the pretending...no one takes you seriously felon, and obviously you know this or else you wouldnt stoop to this level...not only do you have your girl vote for you on Letsbeef, you have her download your music, and now you create your own hype...just stop

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Lmao^^^^^^OK Timothy Cocks

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

http://www.datpiff.com/Freezy-Always-Elevate-mixtape.135001.html

MFS OUTSIDE OF LB TELLIN THIS MF HES WHITE TRYIN TO BE GANGSTA AND HE SUCKS BALLS I GUESS THEY HATERS TOO HAHAHAH

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

GAY MUCH?LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO MF GOT HIS HANDS ON HIS HIPS LIKE A BITCH

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Just C

PUT DOWN THE COKE,STOP PMING PHOENIX AND GET THE FUCK IN HERE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Phoenix
10-24-2012, 03:51 PM
He never pmed me ? He never pmed me lmao....Making fun of someone name cool shit..... I hope you grow up. By the way, posting someone personal pictures is bannable. Mods can handle this tho.... Grow up.

FreezyCT
10-24-2012, 03:55 PM
lol LetsBeef...

this is your first Track HOFer

Murderous Swag
10-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Felon unfortunately phoenix is right.Please remove the picture

FreezyCT
10-24-2012, 04:09 PM
this dude lol..hey, hands on my hips for one photo > you rocking a visor in every single one you have

fact of the matter is you and i both kno who youre girl would choose

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Dead @ making multi accounts to hype your own music because no 1 else will.

He used to do the same to hate on the LB tracks and Dat Piff Mixtapes of who ever he was beefing with.

So so corny.

#overcompensating

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Still waiting for Disses smh

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Dude... Your fucking WACK... Nobody gives a fuck

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 04:39 PM
You know what, meh.

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 04:44 PM
COKE SNIFFERS WHO CANT RIDE A BEAT TO SAVE HIS LIFE 12 YEAR OLD SNITCHES AND ALL BITCHES WELCOME I LIVE FOR THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Phoenix
10-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Fucking idiot.

Mr-Felon
OK RAP WHISPERER!

J u s T C
Rare recreational coke use w/friends > Making multi accounts by yourself in basement to stalk people on various sites and hate on their music to uphold Internet rep and "win" petty arguments.

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 04:53 PM
IM STALKING PEOPLE YET FREEZY CT DROPPIN LINKS WITH MY NAME AND SHIT?LOL.........MF FOLLOWS ME ALL OF YOU DO YOU LOVE TO FOLLOW AND STALK ME MFS FOLLOWING ME ON SOUNDCLOUD!AND FOR ONE THE ACCOUNT WITH THE 2012 MIXTAPES WAS BEING RAN BY 3 PEOPLE AT THAT TIME................IT COULD HAVE BEEN EITHER OF THE OTHER 2 WHO COMMENTED I UPLOADED THE MIXTAPE AND I DROPPED A COMMENT ON THEIR COMMENT THAT SHITS DEAD!WHOS STALKING WHO?I NEVER TAGGED ANY OF U FAGGOTS U COME RUNNING WHEN U SEE ME BECUS U LOVE BEING EMBARRASSED............AND I LOVE THIS SHIT I SPENT YEARS DOING THIS SHIT AND YES THIS IS THE 1ST TRACK HALL OF FAMER I MAKE DOPE MUSIC I STIR SHIT UP I TALK SHIT I EMBARRASS PEOPLE I DISS MFS IM ON LETSBEEF........WHAT SITE YALL ON IM CONFUSED?SO NOW YOU GET REPRIMANDED FOR BEEFING?ON A BEEF SITE?

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Bro. You make accounts dedicated to leaving hateful comments on peoples tracks videos & mixtapes.

Then to top it off. Use them to gas your own.

Sad ass.

Thread Over.

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 04:58 PM
REALLY FACTS PLEASE

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

THIS GONNA BE GOOD BECUS I KNOW U LYING NOW....PLEASE BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS.........I DON'T HAVE TO YOU ALREADY ADMITTED COKE USE

Student
10-24-2012, 05:08 PM
It's All Static Now Felon, Your Words Effect Nobody. I Think Lizman Can Hear You Though And Mokane The God If He's Around.

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Bro. You need to leave the confines of your trailer and venture out into the wider world.

As for the accounts. We know it's true. And Freezy already proved the self gassing. You get your wife to vote for you. (Fact proven) Doesn't take a genius to know you're that invested.

You know I've done coke (fact) You know because I put it out there. Acting like you found a secret and that I give a fuck. Like I said. Go see the world. Learn how it works.

You're basically trying to dog me for having a social life and enough money to buy some Coke to go with the beer should I choose when I'm out on a Saturday or Friday night.

Really? Lol

You sat at home by yourself on those Fridays and Saturday's making multi accounts to gas your music and hate on others through a broadband connection

FreezyCT
10-24-2012, 05:13 PM
my job here is done

Phoenix
10-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. You embarrass people on a website ? Motherfucker, you 30 year old or more and type with big caps and yellow like a little child. You're a bitchass faggot who sucks. If they take your HOF title you'd prolly kill your self. Faggot.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

I'm done here too...He annoying as hell. He'll prolly come back with text walls of yellow non-sense bull shit....

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 05:19 PM
SO WHAT IF MY WIFE COMMENTS WHO GIVES A FUCK THATS ALL U FAGGOTS GOT TO GRAB ON DROP A DISS AND LETS SEE

I HAVE A TEXTER UNKNOWN ARTIST
A 12 YEAR OLD PHOENIX
A COKEHEAD JUST C
A NOBODY STUDENT
A DUDE WITH THE LAST NAME COCKS THATS A DISS IN ITSELF
TELLIN ME I SUCK HAHAHAH OK BUT I HAVE MANY MAGNIFIED WHO TELL ME OTHERWISE

AND IM NOT THE ONE INVESTED I BELIEV YOU ARE CORBETT U LIVE AND EAT THE THREADS AND FORUMS TALKIN TO 12 YEAR OLDS IN PMS

U STOPPED RAPPING AFTER THAT GOD AWEUL DILDO TRASH

SO LETS SEE FREEZY CT IM'ED ME "LETS GET ON A TRACK FAM" AND EVEN FOLLOWED ME ON SOUNDCLOUD CONGRATULATED MY HOF ADMITED TO DOWNLOADING MY MIXTAPE THEN I HEARD HIS MIXTAPE AND WAS LIKE DAM THIS DUDES WACK

STUDENT WHO LOST TO ME IN THE FACEBOOK COVER PIC CONTEST

JUST C WHO RATED ALL MY TRACKS 10S EVEN ENDORSED MY HOF AND CONGRATULATED ME THEN TRIED TO GET ME DE HOF'ED AND I IN RETURN RAN A SHOULD JUST C BE DEMODDED AND HE ACTUALLY DID GET DEMODDED

PHOENIX WHO CONGRATULATED MY HOF AND FLIPPED WHEN I GOT HIS INTERNET BF DEMODDED(CORBETT)

SEE A PATTERN HERE?

Lyrical Blackout - Mr Felon ft. Bagzzz and PAPA G - YouTube

1000S OF PLAYS MANY COMMENTS MANY MANY LIKES OK WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE 5 NOBODYS?LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BENSON THA GREAT
10-24-2012, 05:20 PM
u know what gets on my nerves..ISLAMICS!!! ESP 12 YEAR OLD ONES WHO TYPE IN ENGLISH YET HATE CHRISTIANS....GO TO UR MECCA AND TRIP AND FALL AND GET TRAMPLED BY A HERD OF A MILLION CAMEL TOE MEN IN WHITE SHEETS GOING LAAHAAAALALALALALALALLAALLA..... WEIRDOS....JESUS WONT ALLOW U PEOPLE TO SUCCEED...THANKS UR CONCERNED AMERICAN WHITE CHRISTIAN

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
"Cocaine Burnt A Hole Through My Nose" - How Drugs Work: Cocaine, Preview - BBC Three - YouTube

Phoenix
10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. 30s and 40 years olds hahah Old people hulisanting. Plus, I don't hate christians ;) and I'm not 12

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 05:22 PM
"hulisanting" SCHOOL MUCH?

Phoenix
10-24-2012, 05:24 PM
And what english have to do with christians ? Damn you ignorant benson. No wonder you a plumber lmaoooo and he thinks god loves him.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Oh sorry. The dude who caps every letter teaching me English. Nice grammar. Lol what an another ignorant bastard. Seriously hahahha you guys are so sad looool grow up already.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Peace....I gotta go prepare my bomb to make it explode next to benson daughter and felon ugly wife.

BENSON THA GREAT
10-24-2012, 05:24 PM
MY GOD > UR GOD...... ANYWAY...IM AN ELECTRICIAN... A JOB ULL NEVER SEE CUZ ULL HAVE A BOMB STRAPPED TO U BY THE END OF THE YEAR...GOOD LUCK...DONT MISS :(

Phoenix
10-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Looool. Right. Electrician ? Damn...... you must make money lmfaoooo fucker hahahhahahaha. Oh god, well job is a job. Even if it made for shitty people. Good luck to you too :) I hope you get an electric shock of 300 volts. ;) Peace big buddy.

BENSON THA GREAT
10-24-2012, 05:33 PM
HOPE UR WHOLE REGION EITHER A. TURNS TO A SHEET OF GLASS b. IS IN ENSLAVED AND FORCED INTO CHRISTIANITY C. EZ TARGET PRACTICE FOR THE WEAKEST MEMBERS OF OUR AWESOME MILITARY TO PRACTICE ON..... OR WELL HEY WHILE WERE AT IT..... HAVE UR OIL FORCED OUT OF UR HANDS AND U STARVE NEXT TO UR DONKEY AND U DIE TRYING TO EAT HIS LAST SHIT...

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

EEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 05:33 PM
I've rated Sony Montanah 10's

Thread/

Student
10-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Diss Me In A Track If Your Really Serious Faggot. Like I Care About Some FaceBook Contest Lmao

I'm Done.

BENSON THA GREAT
10-24-2012, 05:37 PM
HEY SONY WAS A HELL OF A RAPPER MAN.... NO WONDER U RATED THAT GURU OF RAP A TEN..IM GUILTY TOO :o

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Word. Sony was a bawse!

I miss that guy :(

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 05:48 PM
DID U ENDORSE HIS HOF THREAD OR EVEN NOMINATE HIM?

NOW I KNOW U JUST BEING A FAGGOT ME AND SONNY ARENT EVEN IN THE SAME CATEGORY THATS MORE YOUR CATEGORY

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

HAVE UR OIL FORCED OUT OF UR HANDS AND U STARVE NEXT TO UR DONKEY AND U DIE TRYING TO EAT HIS LAST SHIT...

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

EEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 05:53 PM
DID U ENDORSE HIS HOF THREAD OR EVEN NOMINATE HIM?

NOW I KNOW U JUST BEING A FAGGOT ME AND SONNY ARENT EVEN IN THE SAME CATEGORY THATS MORE YOUR CATEGORY

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never said you were in Sony's bracket.

I was putting your claims in perspective.

10'a don't mean shit.

Interp
10-24-2012, 05:57 PM
So uhhhhh....

Nething on those zombies yet????

J u s T C
10-24-2012, 06:00 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"]DID U ENDORSE HIS HOF THREAD OR EVEN NOMINATE HIM?

well since you bring it up.

www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123754

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-24-2012, 06:25 PM
SO WHAT IF MY WIFE COMMENTS WHO GIVES A FUCK THATS ALL U FAGGOTS GOT TO GRAB ON DROP A DISS AND LETS SEE

I HAVE A TEXTER UNKNOWN ARTIST
A 12 YEAR OLD PHOENIX
A COKEHEAD JUST C
A NOBODY STUDENT
A DUDE WITH THE LAST NAME COCKS THATS A DISS IN ITSELF
TELLIN ME I SUCK HAHAHAH OK BUT I HAVE MANY MAGNIFIED WHO TELL ME OTHERWISE

AND IM NOT THE ONE INVESTED I BELIEV YOU ARE CORBETT U LIVE AND EAT THE THREADS AND FORUMS TALKIN TO 12 YEAR OLDS IN PMS

U STOPPED RAPPING AFTER THAT GOD AWEUL DILDO TRASH

SO LETS SEE FREEZY CT IM'ED ME "LETS GET ON A TRACK FAM" AND EVEN FOLLOWED ME ON SOUNDCLOUD CONGRATULATED MY HOF ADMITED TO DOWNLOADING MY MIXTAPE THEN I HEARD HIS MIXTAPE AND WAS LIKE DAM THIS DUDES WACK

STUDENT WHO LOST TO ME IN THE FACEBOOK COVER PIC CONTEST

JUST C WHO RATED ALL MY TRACKS 10S EVEN ENDORSED MY HOF AND CONGRATULATED ME THEN TRIED TO GET ME DE HOF'ED AND I IN RETURN RAN A SHOULD JUST C BE DEMODDED AND HE ACTUALLY DID GET DEMODDED

PHOENIX WHO CONGRATULATED MY HOF AND FLIPPED WHEN I GOT HIS INTERNET BF DEMODDED(CORBETT)

SEE A PATTERN HERE?

Lyrical Blackout - Mr Felon ft. Bagzzz and PAPA G - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCAw-zzZAwo)

1000S OF PLAYS MANY COMMENTS MANY MANY LIKES OK WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE 5 NOBODYS?LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Where in this pattern you claim to see did I give you any kind of compliment?...And in what universe am I only a "Texter" .... I can't believe you'd post that video as some kind of boast.... Your even worse than I thought u were ... Horrible flow and cadence terrible lines with some of the most basic rhymes and wording I've ever heard.

Wow .... Honestly .... Just ... WOW

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

And the video with all your lb stats and awards.... Oh My

Murderous Swag
10-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Michael jackson aint dead hes hiding in felons basement

Mr-Felon
10-24-2012, 07:46 PM
LMAO^^^^^

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

@UA Shouldn't you be in the "text battle of your life" or some shit?AND LMAO at you using winning text tourneys to GLORIFY YOURSELF AS SOME FORCE TO BE WRECKONED WITH ILL TELL YOU WHAT HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST "TEXT DISS" I NEED A GOOD LAFF MAKE SURE YOU DRESS IT UP AND SHIT WITH () AND {} AND *** AND SHIT

Murderous Swag
10-24-2012, 07:51 PM
In all honesty..................This thread has backfired miserably I am closing it

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Felons level of ignorance and lack of intelligence is alarming

Makes himself look worse with each and every single post

Óðinn
10-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Lyrical Blackout - Mr Felon ft. Bagzzz and PAPA G - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCAw-zzZAwo)

Dude...Your lyrics are below fucking basic. Flows mediocre.

Case Solved.