PDA

View Full Version : AFTERTHOUGHT

RIPPLETON
10-22-2012, 06:22 AM
Lets get this battle done

You seem to be ducking me on Rap Royalty so i thought i would bring the verse you wanted me to write to your home site ...

Lets see what you got...

We can post it on both sites....

Or you can come back to our original battle over there 2 weeks later and have the decency to drop... sick of bitches loosing one battle and then bailing

Pathetic...

Interp
10-22-2012, 08:50 AM
Lol

Figures...

Get em

Lmfao....

Murderous Swag
10-22-2012, 10:26 AM
AfterThought to thread explain this shietttt

AfterThought
10-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Mehh, I messaged you on there sayin I'm on my phone + on the move all the time, true?

Also told you I'll drop when I can, apparently, obviously, I cant.

Bye. :high:

EDIT: You can actually send me 16 on here and I'll get to it this weekend though.

Revan
10-22-2012, 01:41 PM
AT got dudes chasing him across the internet.

*pause*

RIPPLETON
10-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Mehh, I messaged you on there sayin I'm on my phone + on the move all the time, true?

Also told you I'll drop when I can, apparently, obviously, I cant.

Bye. :high:

EDIT: You can actually send me 16 on here and I'll get to it this weekend though.

you managed to find this pretty quick.... but you are not active...

you given me 30 lines of excuses, i just wanted 8 lines of your forced lyrics

embarrassing

But you can set it up ill murder you on both sites.... I have no idea how this site works so if you would be so kind...

I will post your shit into our battle on Rap Royalty as well.

RIPPLETON
10-23-2012, 09:30 AM
i wont be leaving...just so you know

RIPPLETON
10-24-2012, 07:48 PM

STEELO
10-25-2012, 10:07 AM
AfterThought

...he won't be leaving. #runtelldat

RIPPLETON
10-29-2012, 04:06 PM

AwthentiK
10-31-2012, 07:57 PM
you given me 30 lines of excuses, i just wanted 8 lines of your forced lyrics

embarrassing

Checkmate

Revan
11-01-2012, 11:26 AM
when did u send the battle rip?

J u s T C
11-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Absolutely Annihilated at that Kel-ill guy who posted this corny shit www.soundcloud.com/kel-ill saying Phil Banks ducked his diss in that thread.

(Scroll and you'll find it)

Interp
11-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Lmfao....

Phil Banks
11-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Absolutely Annihilated at that Kel-ill guy who posted this corny shit www.soundcloud.com/kel-ill saying Phil Banks ducked his diss in that thread.

(Scroll and you'll find it)

lmao i seriously would have posted i have it written not recorded... few reasons i didnt

1) its a bitch to go through soundcloud n shit obviously why i fuck with LB coz shit is simple an quick....

2) i was tryin to setup a site battle they got gay bout it quick

3) listen to the dude lol....i've NEVER no-showed on LB I wasn't feeling the site an the way it's setup audio wise is pretty wack....

funny that afterthought put me on that shit

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

RIPPLETON sure a ton of other people will get at you if dudes busy.... since u seem to run shit text wise there i can suggest a few ppl here who would be down im sure

tell kell-ill he can come re -record his shit here ill do mine lol i dont fuck with sound cloud... LB my sound cloud... hassle free audio ish

J u s T C
11-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Lol I thought it was funny he said you ducked him after hearing the shut he posted. I was expecting that heat!, and then I pressed play........ Yeah lol.

Phil Banks
11-04-2012, 02:04 PM
hold up lemme see if i can find the written i had some funny shit for that whiney faggot......

lol coke head need cola, high pitched faggot more at home in commercials then ricolla then bein a heat holder

eat him for breakfast yeah anything that kel-logs

had some shit though but i guess u get me lol.... they acting like he dope their 2 someone said if i beat him then i can talk shit lmao

J u s T C
11-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Lol. I checked out their sound loud page dedicated to the sites diss tracks. All of em were pretty shitty. I expected them to at least be half decent for some reason

Phil Banks
11-04-2012, 02:51 PM
yeah i aint listen to much.... they seem to be more text orientated

b_shotz
11-05-2012, 01:57 AM
rap royaltys still around?

RIPPLETON
11-20-2012, 04:56 PM
[/COLOR]RIPPLETON sure a ton of other people will get at you if dudes busy.... since u seem to run shit text wise there i can suggest a few ppl here who would be down im sure

Ok well let me know who

Shezso Eu
11-20-2012, 05:39 PM
lmao i seriously would have posted i have it written not recorded... few reasons i didnt

1) its a bitch to go through soundcloud n shit obviously why i fuck with LB coz shit is simple an quick....

2) i was tryin to setup a site battle they got gay bout it quick

3) listen to the dude lol....i've NEVER no-showed on LB I wasn't feeling the site an the way it's setup audio wise is pretty wack....

funny that afterthought put me on that shit

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

RIPPLETON sure a ton of other people will get at you if dudes busy.... since u seem to run shit text wise there i can suggest a few ppl here who would be down im sure

tell kell-ill he can come re -record his shit here ill do mine lol i dont fuck with sound cloud... LB my sound cloud... hassle free audio ish

that nigga DONT run shit on RR! he's a certified biter! the fuck..?? lmao. niggas sign up on new sites and think their history wont get exposed.. smfh..

oh yuh Phil, After ya did look a lil shook at RR.. ijs. murk they ass and bounce. i just KO'd Kel-ill in an audio battle.. them Team Jacob faggots egos are beyond me to bring this shit here. smh.

J u s T C
11-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Are you considered good over there? Lol.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

So you got guys typing battles in pink.
www.rap-royalty.com/forum/completed-rap-battles-archive/177370-rippleton-vs-phreshly-dun-text-rippleton-wins-no-show.html

And crews called Team Jacob?

This can't be hetro.

Shezso Eu
11-20-2012, 05:47 PM
tsk tsk.. and the envy continues. lol. cant wait to shit u fools pants.

J u s T C
11-20-2012, 05:49 PM
I was asking Rippleton, not you.

Shezso Eu
11-20-2012, 05:50 PM
no. he's a biter. end of story.

FiNAL WoRD
11-20-2012, 05:57 PM
FUCK YOU SLUT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIPPLETON
11-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Princess likes to call me a biter because she got kO.d by me and then i battled her Mignon and had a generic concept that had been used, im not banned i am still battling on there and Princess follows me around..

Its an online relationship i think, she has some great stories..

I am ok thanks

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Are you considered good over there? Lol.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

So you got guys typing battles in pink.
www.rap-royalty.com/forum/completed-rap-battles-archive/177370-rippleton-vs-phreshly-dun-text-rippleton-wins-no-show.html

And crews called Team Jacob?

This can't be hetro.

It's not about the color, but the content IMO team jacob is just a joke not a net crew

All i do is battle.. simple

Shezso Eu
11-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Damn kid, what's wit the lies..? Do I need to bring RR here to confirm this? Ooh u beat me in a text battle lol, are u special now? U haven't been banned coz u begged Dis to close the thread and he asked me about the biting shit. I told him not to ban you. Why u frontin Rip? Thought u can hide over here at LB huh.. Lol. Tsk, Tsk no Biterton, no

RIPPLETON
11-21-2012, 04:54 AM
Stories.........

you crave attention

Plus they also have the ability to look for themselves..

I enjoy you following me all over the internet its fun

*Tag you it*

Phil Banks
11-21-2012, 04:56 AM
ill battle any RR member that comes here an calls me out.... shit i'll even do it handicap.... they scary tho

RIPPLETON
11-21-2012, 04:59 AM
HAHA I never came on here for no intersite beef its not 2001

I cam on here to try and battle Afterthought because he ducked out on me

Now i was just looking at seeing what the talent was like..

If anyone thinks for a second i am a biter, just have a look.. you will also see that this chick loves to follow me, im a just call her Twitter.

She Mad

Phil Banks
11-21-2012, 05:02 AM
meh i dont do text.... she been banned here for shit.... an i've also gotten called a biter for one bullshit line...aint noone witch huntin... im bored though.... dont much like the format there so this all i can do to get some new blood

AfterThought
11-21-2012, 05:04 AM
HAHA I never came on here for no intersite beef its not 2001

I cam on here to try and battle Afterthought because he ducked out on me

Now i was just looking at seeing what the talent was like..

If anyone thinks for a second i am a biter, just have a look.. you will also see that this chick loves to follow me, im a just call her Twitter.

She Mad

I'm still waitin for that 16.

Battles --> Start Text Battle ---> Closed Battled, type in "AfterThought" ---> 16 lines.

RIPPLETON
11-21-2012, 05:11 AM
Ok set it up.. as soon as it come through we can go t it

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

meh i dont do text.... she been banned here for shit.... an i've also gotten called a biter for one bullshit line...aint noone witch huntin... im bored though.... dont much like the format there so this all i can do to get some new blood

I feel ya.

Well i will stick around, im sure you will see her follow me

AfterThought
11-21-2012, 05:15 AM
We don't set up battles in threads here, you just send the battle.

Shezso Eu
11-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Lol. Looks at post count.. I'm sure I was here first. Second I can drop the link but I'm not gonna spam with another site. Yeah, I'm making up stories, but everyone agreed u bit right..? Lol. Smh you're one delusional fucker ha

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Lmao, I was never banned here or did any foul play so calm ya ass down pro.. If u want proof I will show u. Stop being a cunt hopping on the hate Tana bandwagon.

RIPPLETON
11-21-2012, 09:25 AM
zzzzzzzzzzz

Stories, you crave attention

Phil Banks
11-21-2012, 11:09 AM
nah tana u got kicked out classick for somethin that was a bannable offense forget why now though.... lol @ callin me a cunt tho cheers

Student
11-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Lol @ Forum Battles, Shit's So Lame. I Can't Believe They're Still Doing That Bahahahaha

FiNAL WoRD
11-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Lol @ being on a rap site and never actually battling, They're still doing that?