PDA

View Full Version : Anyone good in the Kitchen?

SoupErb
10-06-2012, 04:42 PM
I quit smoking and started hitting the gym a lot harder, so my diet has increased dramatically. I'm lookin to buff up, not to the point where I can't even wipe my own ass coz my biceps are in the way, but just a good, healthy size.

I worked it out, and I need like 3500+ Calories a day in order to gain weight/feed my body the nutrients it needs coz my metabolism is crazy high - My body just literally burns calories almost instantly.

So, Im getting tired of eating the same stuff all day, everyday... Anybody know of some good recipes?

I ain't lookin' for measurements n shit hahaha... Just need some ideas of the different food that's out there coz when it comes to shoppin, I can't think of shit to buy.

Also try to keep it healthy.. :cartman: I ain't tryna look like this dude.

SoupErb
10-06-2012, 04:53 PM
if you wanna size up then you shouldnt be eating whatever letsbeef tells u to eat
bodybuilding is a lifestyle u gotta eat, sleep, breathe it.. and your diet is pretty much 50/50 with what youre putting in at the gym.. if you arent eating properly.. u wont see gains ... well.. nowhere near as consistently as you would if you learned how to eat properly.

I eat healthy man. Tried McDonalds when I was 5 years old, never had it again. KFC when I was around 7.. Never had it again.

I'm all about healthy home-made meals yo.

Just wanna get more of a variety coz I'm getting bored of eating the same stuff day in, day out.

I posted something similar to this on Facebook and people replied with "Go to subway" ... lol

SoupErb
10-06-2012, 05:01 PM
but anyway without outlining a whole diet plan for you that u wont care about... the easiest way to start countering your problem is to introduce a weight gainer into your diet...
fuck all that powder shit.. that shitll kill you.. lol

get a tub of ice cream.. peanut butter... milk... etc.. and youre good
weight gain all boils down to calories

put a large glass of milk into a blender.. a couple big spoons of peanut butter and some ice cream and you can EASILY put away 700 calories a shake and it takes barely any time

Oh word? Im'a try that, sounds good too.

Im'a have to find the blender.. I used it to chop my weed up last time I saw it hahaha

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

And yeh my stomach is like an incinerator or some shit. I lose weight quicker than I can put it on.

J u s T C
10-06-2012, 05:09 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41zeh8yk5UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This will do you. Take & hour or 30 mins before you hit the gym. You can eat like you normally would. Pub meals or w.e. Sunday roasts. Just steer clear of the microwave crap. You'll soon pile on the pounds and bulk. Just don't go crazy.

SoupErb
10-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Im'a have to read up on that ^ I had some Mass gain called 'Critical Mass', it put on a few pounds over the couple weeks I drank it, but I went back to my old smoking ways and lost it again hahaha

Óðinn
10-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Never mind any of those powder shits...why? cos your body will get use to them, an when you train with out them then you won't feel like you've done a good work out, even thought you've done the same work out as the day before. Plus the powder shit only give a 10% extra boost that you can get naturally from food. (they're a waste of money, i've been there done that)

Food is the best place to get the vitamins & minerals you need. Just need to know what to eat.

For protein, chicken breasts (White Meat) are great...thing is, you need to balance your diet with your training program, the more training you do the more you eat.

Phoenix
10-07-2012, 03:59 AM
Eat Lebanese food.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

And goodluck with stopping smoking, man.

Letum
10-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Chicken (breast) and Rice.

John J
10-07-2012, 10:40 AM
just whey protein mix bro.. each glass you have is 1000 good calories

NOBLE
10-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Chicken breast, bagels, eggs....
But how you are working out is also very important. I used to be a personal trainer.

Student
10-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Protein, Less Carbohydrates.

Jack Swagger
10-07-2012, 07:41 PM
You guys are gonna have to correct me if I'm wrong. But is red meat good for building proteins?