Phil Banks
10-05-2012, 07:02 PM
co sign title loooool

Interp
10-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Smh.... Attention whores these days...

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Word. John J a crazy attention whore. He been following me around all day. Glad you agree.

John J
10-05-2012, 07:12 PM
of course you say you cosign just c.. he said im on some funny shit and one love.. if i go and count how many times you said faggot to me day it would clearly prove that in some weird funny homo way you got love for john j. as for this guy and his comment unless your bipola it seems you wrote that title for me to just come look and give some kinda props in the tcomment'''' shut up just c''' i know a ego comment is coming.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Word. John J a crazy attention whore. He been following me around all day. Glad you agree.

just c.. the sent of my ass is so far up your nose banks can smell it on his wifes breath even with that cloth on her face

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 07:14 PM
But John. You're irrelevant to me. The only time I acknowledge you is when you come begging. Today being a prime example.

Why you still follow me like stray?

John J
10-05-2012, 07:24 PM
But John. You're irrelevant to me. The only time I acknowledge you is when you come begging. Today being a prime example.

Why you still follow me like stray?

why do you feel the need to mention me in threads?? i only found that treads and the other one ''pre recorded battle'' that way. i havent be on here for a min and my dick is still in your mouth..no wonder you say faggot 1000 pre post

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

oh and Phil Banks stop stealing swag and lines b4 you get ya hand cut off .. lmao.. fucking terrorist

Phil Banks
10-05-2012, 07:25 PM
john j girlfriend uglllly

John J
10-05-2012, 07:26 PM
john j girlfriend uglllly

well at lest we can see our womans faces here... fucking terrorist.. go make me a sandwhich .. you should do something good with your self banks now that your in the usa.. rap anit it.. go open up a deli or subway with ya buddy... the gyro trucks dont do so bad with their hala food.. i wouldnt eat it tho

Phil Banks
10-05-2012, 07:29 PM
we invented the veil an wrap so ugly bitches like yours wouldn't have to be seen in the street.... bet your neighbors comtemplate the move here everyday after seeing your bitch

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-05-2012, 07:30 PM
John ... Fall back Yo ... I have in my possession a home video from your bar mitzvah

You KNOW ... You don't want his shit posted

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 07:30 PM
I mentioned you in the pre recorded thread because you pre recorded your verse against Ticket and It was that which I used as an example of how pre recording acapella battles doesn't work because there is no beat to mask the editing. It was relevant to the thread in a constructive debate. Believe me John, if I had another subject stupid enough to pre record and punch in on an acapella battle and think they would get away without anyone noticing to use as an example for the debate, I would, but unfortunately, you was the only 1.

You on the other have come seeking my attention by posting in my threads in which I hadn't mentioned your name once with irrelevant angst riddled posts made to gain my attention. But it's ok bro, you've got what you wanted, but it's time you take a little break, and besides, you're boring me.

John J
10-05-2012, 07:35 PM
we invented the veil an wrap so ugly bitches like yours wouldn't have to be seen in the street.... bet your neighbors comtemplate the move here everyday after seeing your bitch

no.. but they do since your brother inlaw drove some planes thur our bulidings

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

John ... Fall back Yo ... I have in my possession a home video from your bar mitzvah

You KNOW ... You don't want his shit posted

lmafo.. dude dont let me pull up that bareny video you co hosted

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I mentioned you in the pre recorded thread because you pre recorded your verse against Ticket and It was that which I used as an example of how pre recording acapella battles doesn't work because there is no beat to mask the editing. It was relevant to the thread in a constructive debate. Believe me John, if I had another subject stupid enough to pre record and punch in on an acapella battle and think they would get away without anyone noticing to use as an example for the debate, I would, but unfortunately, you was the only 1.

You on the other have come seeking my attention by posting in my threads in which I hadn't mentioned your name once with irrelevant angst riddled posts made to gain my attention. But it's ok bro, you've got what you wanted, but it's time you take a little break, and besides, you're boring me.

ture.. i do need a break.. im not as clear when im tried of a long day of life, kids.. and few later in the day drinks... hows the pc make u feel after a long day? anything similar to my situation?

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-05-2012, 07:36 PM
lmafo.. dude dont let me pull up that bareny video you co hosted

Your inability to take me seriously WILL force me to post it up

BLNK
10-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Looooooool.

John J
10-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Your inability to take me seriously WILL force me to post it up

anything i have ever posted on line I have posted on line.. lol.. so what would you being doing that i havent?

Phil Banks
10-05-2012, 07:45 PM
your ignorant an delusional son get help

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Oh John .... You leave me no choice .... You have backed me into a corner where I have no choice

You Sir ... Have Forced my hand

John J
10-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh John .... You leave me no choice .... You have backed me into a corner where I have no choice

You Sir ... Have Forced my hand
ay.. dont confuse me with just c here.. hes the only forced hand nut grabber

Lizman
10-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Your a fuckin weirdo Lizman... You truley are

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
Lizman's The Motherfucking Dude

John J
10-05-2012, 07:55 PM
your ignorant an delusional son get help

delusional meaning false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions?? your telling me your brother inlaw ali al hok too banks did not fly a plane thur the wtc in my city?? you sir need help .. and a bath:cartman:

Lizman
10-05-2012, 08:03 PM

You Really Wanna Go Down The Route Of Dissing Women???
Little Nigga; One Sentence And You'll Get Mushy And Ban Me

John J
10-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

their just sad people lizman.. when ever you feel like your life is going to shit... noting is working out for you.. think about these letbeef kids and you will know shit can get worse

Lizman
10-05-2012, 08:07 PM
their just sad people lizman.. when ever you feel like your life is going to shit... noting is working out for you.. think about these letbeef kids and you will know shit can get worse

Word :high:

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 08:20 PM
And so the goof set is complete, shall you both live whackilly ever after.

Phil Banks
10-05-2012, 08:26 PM
You Really Wanna Go Down The Route Of Dissing Women???
Little Nigga; One Sentence And You'll Get Mushy And Ban Me

the fuck? I been a mod like 3 months i'm yet to ban anyone..... i could clown your long faced ass all day... features of a gazelle an shit son.... your head to chin reach on some jon jones shit get outta here

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Lizmans chin petrudes more than the apex on John J hairline.

Phil Banks
10-05-2012, 08:29 PM
lizman got that black U MAD face yo....

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Acting like I haven't watched you embarrass yourself on multiple sites

Talk about that in the third person .. That'll be just as impressive

Erupt da Monsta
10-05-2012, 09:47 PM
lets get it crackin