PDA

View Full Version : Bandwagon shit..

reEFer
10-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I see everyone is on Lux' dick now.. I remember a couple months back when I said he was G.O.A.T of this shit a couple people laughed it off & said he was wack.. whaddup up with that, whys everybody rockin with him now :high:

Ohs
10-05-2012, 01:01 PM
get at my pm biatch

Phracture
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
I see everyone is on Lux' dick now.. I remember a couple months back when I said he was G.O.A.T of this shit a couple people laughed it off & said he was wack.. whaddup up with that, whys everybody rockin with him now :high:

Word shit be sad when I said he was the best on my block niggas was talkin shit now everyone Favorited him . Fam been Nice since he told a nigga ....

"But Keep investing In rappers that are actors in they role'n parts , Trust me you will die tryna Stunt like Owen Hart , See they be liking how I front ,Cos they know I'm sharp , Dawg you ain't never been Sure! like where the Ocean starts"

Throwback Lux !

Fredo Lombardi
10-05-2012, 02:23 PM
I fucked wit lux since the battle with mook..but you got to admit every battle with him seems like he doesn't get any competition argubly mook was his only competition until calicoe.... freestyle friday battles were all body bags I think he needs to battle somebody on his level with metaphors like Papoose

NelSyn
10-05-2012, 02:31 PM
My baby sister is Lux... what now muhfuckas.

FiNAL WoRD
10-05-2012, 02:49 PM
this guy sucks with the jokes, ^ ..
Calicoe sucks ass , papoose would get aten its not his shit

maybe lux vs hollow would be better
he just need someone that can keep up to all that energy

Revan
10-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Lux aint no fuckin GOAT. that NY crowd rode the fuck outta dude.

His set-up and delivery was terrible.

His 3rd round was beastly tho, but he aint top 5 or nuttin.

BLNK
10-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Top 5 in URL/Smack, easily. Top 5 all time? not at all.

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Loaded Lux, Goodz, Head Ice, Arsenal Going at St Louis (Blue Collar Television Cipher) - YouTube

FREESTYLES, BEST IN NY, LOADED LUX, MYSONNE AND GOODZ - YouTube

I think he better in Cyphers.

Kills it in these.

Fredo Lombardi
10-05-2012, 03:50 PM
I think Papoose Vs Lux would be a good match up say what you want but lyrically they are on the same level but papoose said he retired from battling maybe this will bring him back...after all he not selling any records

Phracture
10-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Lux aint no fuckin GOAT. that NY crowd rode the fuck outta dude.

His set-up and delivery was terrible.

His 3rd round was beastly tho, but he aint top 5 or nuttin.

I Honestly want to know who You put top 5 cos you can't name a Soul Better than Lux Honestly .

Revan
10-05-2012, 03:57 PM
I Honestly want to know who You put top 5 cos you can't name a Soul Better than Lux Honestly .

Ness Lee, Lou Pesci, Dizaster, Hollow Da Don, Illmac etc etc

One good round isnt enough to put him near GOAT status.

RhetoriK
10-05-2012, 04:05 PM
lmao ...Lux is def Top 3. You can't deny his demand. Here's the thing.. it's all preference, you can tell peoples favorites by how they write. "Ness Lee, Lou Pesci, Dizaster, Hollow Da Don, Illmac" from a Setup-Punchline Artist (exception: Ness)

I'm more of a Lux, 24/7, Ness Lee, Pat Stay, Dizaster type dude. Delivery PLUS the ability to flip the switch on the bars.

RULE Lux DID use one entire round to setup another. He didn't have to set shit up. All the content that Calicoe put out fed Lux's 3rd round easily. Just saying.

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Ness Lee, Lou Pesci, Dizaster, Hollow Da Don, Illmac etc etc

One good round isnt enough to put him near GOAT status.

Illmac got Scrapped By Conceited ... Hollow Got Demolished By Arsonal . Dizaster Def Great . Ness Lee Is Dope & Lou Pesci wanna Be a East Coast Rapper In All Honesty Loaded Lux will Murder them And The Best Match up might Be Dizaster cos he's Off the Walll ...

"You're running you mouth at a Tooth pace, and you're getting closer to the cold gate!" .....

Maybe you ain't heard enough lux bro..

He gonna make you a believer soon enough

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Lux first and second rounds were shit imo. People buying into the hype.

His 3rd was dope no doubt, but Ness Lee is much better with the pen. And theres 50 others better with performance and delivery.

1/

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Ness Lee dope don't get me Wrong but Loaded lux too crafty bro . Hype comes from somewhere Dizaster Gets Hype Cos he do his Damn Thing & Luxxx Doesss His Damnnn thing .

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Illmac got Scrapped By Conceited ... Hollow Got Demolished By Arsonal . Dizaster Def Great . Ness Lee Is Dope & Lou Pesci wanna Be a East Coast Rapper In All Honesty Loaded Lux will Murder them And The Best Match up might Be Dizaster cos he's Off the Walll ...

"You're running you mouth at a Tooth pace, and you're getting closer to the cold gate!" .....

Maybe you ain't heard enough lux bro..

He gonna make you a believer soon enough

Ive heard enough lol. Remember i aint a kid, i was around for Lux's first run.

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:14 PM
LOADED LUX VS. CALICOE (UNHEARD 2ND VERSE) - YouTube

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Ness Lee dope don't get me Wrong but Loaded lux too crafty bro . Hype comes from somewhere Dizaster Gets Hype Cos he do his Damn Thing & Luxxx Doesss His Damnnn thing .

Put it this way, if he spit the same bars Vs Cal in Detroit he'd of been booed off stage in the first two rounds.

Lux choked for over a minute and nothing. Cal stutters for 1 second and the crowd booed the fuck outta dude.

The crowd got y'all hyped. Real talk./

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Ive heard enough lol. Remember i aint a kid, i was around for Lux's first run.

Sometimes people miss certain things bro . I had to get put on to dope people I was around For . But I can't see how Illmac could be placed above lux . He had some horrible performances and a couple greats but nothing of Lux caliber of skill . iMo

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:17 PM
LOADED LUX VS. CALICOE (UNHEARD 2ND VERSE) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvWgnD5Hhjc)

Watched it. You think that is GOAT material i feel sorry for you. Just my opinion but dude aint there.

Erupt da Monsta
10-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Lux is top ten imo.... not the goat

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Put it this way, if he spit the same bars Vs Cal in Detroit he'd of been booed off stage in the first two rounds.

Lux choked for over a minute and nothing. Cal stutters for 1 second and the crowd booed the fuck outta dude.

The crowd got y'all hyped. Real talk./

He clearly lost the 1st round But if he was In the D . he wouldve got Love for his 2nd Round You wilding . Them Dudes you named can't Grasp the Listeners for the URL stage Bar Wise besides Dizaster & Ness imo .

But he we both stuck in our Opinions so we gonna call it what it is .

(even though lux being top 2 is a FACT):high:

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Sometimes people miss certain things bro . I had to get put on to dope people I was around For . But I can't see how Illmac could be placed above lux . He had some horrible performances and a couple greats but nothing of Lux caliber of skill . iMo

Illmac at his best is nearly unbeatble. The illmac that beat Saurus was deadly.

I admit Illmac has had some terrible battles, but when he's on, he's ON.

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Agree with RULE ILLmac being Top 5... And I always laugh when people say Conceited won that battle... He spit the most predictable shit ever.. I literally can't think of a battle where someone was as predictable as Con was against Illmaculate.

All that 'Ill' 'Mac'/Computer,Cheese,Doctor shit is corny as hell and child's play.

Anyway, I rate Lux top 10 but he ain't a GOAT.

EDIT: I've said it since the beginning, Illmac is a beast... Even his track game is insane.

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:20 PM
He clearly lost the 1st round But if he was In the D . he wouldve got Love for his 2nd Round You wilding . Them Dudes you named can't Grasp the Listeners for the URL stage Bar Wise besides Dizaster & Ness imo .

But he we both stuck in our Opinions so we gonna call it what it is .

(even though lux being top 2 is a FACT):high:

Go re-listen to some onf the punchlines the crowd reacted heavy to.

You have a better life on a bed sheet drying? Come on how many times you heard that shit? Crowd gassed him the FUCKKKKKK up lol.

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Illmac at his best is nearly unbeatble. The illmac that beat Saurus was deadly.

I admit Illmac has had some terrible battles, but when he's on, he's ON.

He losing to PoRich n Diaz with TheSaurus ... Them dudes is Only good against their Level Of Competition ... URL vs. GRINDTIME/KOTD = Smashhhhfesttt Dizaster may be the Only survivor .

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:22 PM
He losing to PoRich n Diaz with TheSaurus ... Them dudes is Only good against their Level Of Competition ... URL vs. GRINDTIME/KOTD = Smashhhhfesttt Dizaster may be the Only survivor .

URL aint got many heavy hitters. Cal & Lux might be there best two. If Hollow is considered a URL guy then add him too.

People like Hitman and Suge wouldnt get any love outside of URL. They have too much filler and played bars.

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Go re-listen to some onf the punchlines the crowd reacted heavy to.

You have a better life on a bed sheet drying? Come on how many times you heard that shit? Crowd gassed him the FUCKKKKKK up lol.

I never hyped it up ... The crowd likes slick phrases they hype up alot of shit that comes out of Rappers mouths even on KOTD bro ....But

"They said they rather verb in a clash of words, I said word? they have some nerve He dont have the nerve, I mean deep in they heart , the 3 from the Arch wouldn't risk gettin snapped with Larry bird" Chilllllllll

Illmac ain't fuckin with Lux & Pat Stay will Smash him at this Present time period .

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

URL aint got many heavy hitters. Cal & Lux might be there best two. If Hollow is considered a URL guy then add him too.

People like Hitman and Suge wouldnt get any love outside of URL. They have too much filler and played bars.

So Aye Verb, Murda Mook, Tsu Surf , Big T They Won't Demolish These Dudes You Biggin up ?

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Charlie Clips ..... DNA .... T-rex !????

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:28 PM
You kidding right? Verb & Mook some of the most overrated rappers on the planet.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Anyways opinions is opinions. Lets agree to disagree.

Holla!

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:30 PM
You kidding right? Verb & Mook some of the most overrated rappers on the planet.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Anyways opinions is opinions. Lets agree to disagree.

Holla!

Word that's a Must because we ain't getting no where.......
But mark my words .... "Lux is Top 5 You was Right - RULE"

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 04:33 PM
What's a tooth pace?

Is it like snails pace?

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Illmac - "Look pete, we met in 2005; 06 'n' 07? That was a mountain to climb, it's bin 2 years since then, I put 3 projects out in that time, do the math bitch - It's 2009 and you still haven't bin on an Album of mine!" ... Pssshhhh

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:34 PM
KOTD - Rap Battle - Kid Twist vs Dumbfoundead - YouTube

KOTD - WD2 - Loe Pesci vs Ness Lee - SYTYCJ RD 1 - YouTube

Grind Time Presents: Thesaurus vs Illmaculate Part 1 of 3 - YouTube

got me feelin old school up in here

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 04:35 PM
"YOU ACTIN LIKE A LIL BITCH RIGHT NOW!" LMFAO that shit still makes me laugh to this day.

Phoenix
10-05-2012, 04:38 PM
This what I'm watching right now.Grind Time Presents: Thesaurus vs Illmaculate Part 1 of 3 - YouTube

SoupErb
KOTD - Rap Battle - Osa vs 24/7 - YouTube

Grind Time Presents: QP vs 24/7 Pt. 1 - YouTube

Bike Rack is underrated yo

Phracture
Illmac - "Look pete, we met in 2005; 06 'n' 07? That was a mountain to climb, it's bin 2 years since then, I put 3 projects out in that time, do the math bitch - It's 2009 and you still haven't bin on an Album of mine!" ... Pssshhhh

"Can you see the difference between metaphors and real raps?, How a nigga with metaphors can really rap?, Your slogan? That shit a propped-up scheme for the skill you lack, Now I get it, why you did it; personal shit, why you diggin, But if you find any skeletons in my closet, nigga, Well, that should tell you how long it had bodies in it" Yiiiiikkeeeeeessss

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Dissizitâ„¢ post your fave battle up. im feeling like watching summat. Post a couple, i want one i havent watched yet.

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:46 PM
PoisonPen.TV Presents Chilla Jones vs M.Ciddy - YouTube

KOTD - Rap Battle - Daylyt vs Rich Dolarz - YouTube

SMACK/URL PRESENTS : TSU SURF VS BIG T - YouTube

SMACK/ URL PRESENTS CHARLIE CLIPS VS X-FACTOR - YouTube

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

KOTD - Rap Battle - Dizaster vs DNA *Co-Hosted by DRAKE* - YouTube

Grind Time Now presents: Nocando vs Dizaster (1 week preparation) - YouTube

KOTD - Rap Battle - Pat Stay vs The Saurus - YouTube

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

RULE a bunch of shit Ive been enjoying lately .

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Clips is a monster. Lemme peep these top to bottom.

Havent seen any of these yet. Daylyt that dude with the tatted face?

Fuggit here goesssss

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Some URL guys are soooooo forced with the wordplay.

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 04:51 PM
@Dissizit .. What was Daylyt sayin' to Rich when he rolled his mask down n started whisperin to dude or some shit?

Revan
10-05-2012, 04:55 PM
everything im writing the bomb, i could tear-a-wrist lol Jones nice.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

its unknown that a-nine-a-miss lol

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

cant wait to get to chill like a weekend.

fuck.

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 04:58 PM
I wanna know what Daylyt was whispering in dudes ear lol Sounded like he was threatenin him

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:59 PM
everything im writing the bomb, i could tear-a-wrist lol Jones nice.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

its unknown that a-nine-a-miss lol

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

cant wait to get to chill like a weekend.

fuck.

they got busyyyyyy

RhetoriK
10-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Chilla vs B Magic would be nice too @Dissizit

Revan
MCiddy fuckin nice. Both these dudes > Lux lol.

Good looks on this one Diss.

Phracture
@Dissizit .. What was Daylyt sayin' to Rich when he rolled his mask down n started whisperin to dude or some shit?

Ima ask Rich wat he said when he hit me back I'll let you know cos I was curious myself .

Revan
10-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Chilla wording is too fucked tho, he nice but he gotta clean that shit up/

Phracture
10-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Chilla vs B Magic would be nice too @Dissizit

They tryna set that up too ...

RULE Word Son get Busy .. But Lux Amazing I'm telling you I heard Battles Live with Him I'm telling You .

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Yo I enjoyed Ice Vs Pat Stay ... That battle was live as hell; And you can tell they both got respect for each other

Phracture
10-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Yo I enjoyed Ice Vs Pat Stay ... That battle was live as hell; And you can tell they both got respect for each other

Yeah it was Cool but Pat Stay Is At His Best when He's Disrespectful no lie ....

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Word. I only listened to Pat in past year or so.. But dude is easily in my Top 5 battle rappers.

That whole "Put ya choc'late lab in the boston crab" Vs HFK shit was hilarious.

And the "Kick his mental chair down a set of stairs" round Vs Marv was fuckin crazy. He dope for real.

Revan
10-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Yeah it was Cool but Pat Stay Is At His Best when He's Disrespectful no lie ....

deffly. Vs Marv & Saurus type shit.

SoupErb
10-05-2012, 05:21 PM
@Dissizit RULE

5:38 ,,, "Im'a bring em back to reality, after he'll be glad that he battled me - It's practically therapy, snap him out of his fantasies and prove that he's actually just sad & embarrasing............SUCKAAAAA" LMFAOOOO, that "SUCKAAA" had me rollin yo
KOTD - Rap Battle - Pat Stay vs HFK - YouTube

Revan
10-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Charlie Clipz is dopeeeeeeeeeee

I forgot about dude.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

you eat ass, im sure you got some shit to say loool

Phracture
10-05-2012, 05:55 PM
RULE Clips Don't Fuckinnnn Playy With the Bars !

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

SoupErb Lmfaoooo Word .

Askari
10-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Dizaster vs Hollow vs Lux: any of these battles are potentially the greatest battle of all time. Lux is up there, certainly for me the greatest SMACK rapper of all time next to Hollow and Mook, but not GOAT I don't think. Close though IMO.

Some of that shit he pulled out against Calicoe was insane ("reap a diamond" scheme in the first, for example) but a lot of it was just crowd love & dickriding. I had to watch his verse a few times before I caught what he was actually fucking saying. A lot of it dope though, another battle or two and he'll be ready to realistically compete with the greatest today. Calicoe is not one of them.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

As for Pat Stay, his best verse & performance was against head ice, which is a classic classic battle already. Although admittedly his best line was that bruce b shit at the start, great penmanship and delivery.

Phracture
10-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Askari He's Great Lyrically . Def received alot of love but A debut battle is a reason for the extra love people have been begin him to get in the ring and No one wanted to battle Lux when he called everyone except Calicoe . But now his phrase is gold and He's gonna battle Hollow before the year ends . That shit gonna be a Massacre watch and I fucks with Hollow but He not gonna know what angle to bring watchhh .

Askari
10-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Yeah Rupt lux vs hollow is sure to be a classic. Both are tricky battlers with a lot of styles up their sleeves.

Phracture
10-06-2012, 11:50 AM
@RULE Oh yeah I almost forgot this one ....

SMACK/ URL PRESENTS AYE VERB vs O-RED - YouTube

NelSyn
10-06-2012, 01:48 PM
this guy sucks with the jokes, ^ ..
Calicoe sucks ass , papoose would get aten its not his shit

maybe lux vs hollow would be better
he just need someone that can keep up to all that energy

No joke. Legit shit homie.

Phracture
10-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Lux gonna Kill Hollow .... Wait n see .