PDA

View Full Version : Rittz vs YelaWolf

Savage Capone
10-05-2012, 11:52 AM
honestly i like both. yela got that counrty gutta white boy thing goin and Rittz got that make you think about some shit kinda flow. imo Rittz is way better then Yela, its just yela got better promo... THOUGHTS???

iiMAGE
10-10-2012, 12:52 PM
honestly i like both. yela got that counrty gutta white boy thing goin and Rittz got that make you think about some shit kinda flow. imo Rittz is way better then Yela, its just yela got better promo... THOUGHTS???

I agree with u fully homie....
Rittz is nutzo at that, and Yes Yela did have the better Promo Rittz is still doin his thing...
Wont be long my friend :D
U heard that "Sleep At Night" Song....
Shits dope as Fuk!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Rittz Ft. Yelawolf "Sleep At Night" (Official Video) - YouTube

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Rittz Ft Tech N9ne "Bloody Murdah" - YouTube

Rittz and Tech9.....
Shits Illy as fuk as well homie....
Check it!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Rittz - "Walking On Air" (Official Video) - YouTube

My Fav song of his though hands down!!!!!!

Savage Capone
10-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I agree with u fully homie....
Rittz is nutzo at that, and Yes Yela did have the better Promo Rittz is still doin his thing...
Wont be long my friend :D
U heard that "Sleep At Night" Song....
Shits dope as Fuk!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Rittz Ft. Yelawolf "Sleep At Night" (Official Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHgSZXROPE)

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Rittz Ft Tech N9ne "Bloody Murdah" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Hae6r0DAI&feature=relmfu)

Rittz and Tech9.....
Shits Illy as fuk as well homie....
Check it!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Rittz - "Walking On Air" (Official Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdXqU_VSYg&feature=relmfu)

My Fav song of his though hands down!!!!!!

fa sho bro... Rittz is def doing his thang. IMO dude should sign with Strange Music Inc. that would honestly be the best place for him. He would get to do all the music he wanted and be able to do it his way....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36FF8Ulw5iQ

this shit was fucking ill as fuck right here.... this shit right here nigga, this shit right here nigga, right here this shit nigga.... lol

izayamoorman
10-16-2012, 12:06 PM
fa sho bro... Rittz is def doing his thang. IMO dude should sign with Strange Music Inc. that would honestly be the best place for him. He would get to do all the music he wanted and be able to do it his way....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36FF8Ulw5iQ

this shit was fucking ill as fuck right here.... this shit right here nigga, this shit right here nigga, right here this shit nigga.... lol

I'd :high: 2 dat "Questions" all day yo.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Rittz, "Can you hook me up with a job?" [Background Ad-lib] "Heeelllll Naawww" Lmfao. Dat shii had me dyin' yo. Dis da first time I heard dude. He got any mixtapes out?

Savage Capone
10-16-2012, 12:10 PM
I'd :high: 2 dat "Questions" all day yo.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Rittz, "Can you hook me up with a job?" [Background Ad-lib] "Heeelllll Naawww" Lmfao. Dat shii had me dyin' yo. Dis da first time I heard dude. He got any mixtapes out?

The Generalization here is a link to what i could find right off the bat....

http://www.djbooth.net/index/artists/albums-mixtapes/rittz

you should check out his youtube channel too!!

izayamoorman
10-16-2012, 12:17 PM
TALLY "Walking On Air" is naastyyy!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

yea man..yall put me on dis dude. I aint gone front, dude nice.

Evolution
10-18-2012, 03:49 AM
Where I'm from, Yela gets more credit and is liked a lot more.

I'll re-search more of their shit. It would be unfair of me to judge now.

B U R D E N
10-19-2012, 04:28 AM
Both are good at what they do, can't hate on either. Both have the same kind of flow, if you listen to Questions by Rittz you can hear it. Sounds just like Yela.. or Yela sounds like Rittz, you can look at it however you want lol. It's not like that every song or w.e but I just noticed it when I heard Questions. I see Rittz going far & making big moves though. Yela has already made an impact.

I like Yela more but that could change nah mean. Like I said I think Rittz is on his way up.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Rittz -- "Wishin" (Official Video) [HD] - YouTube

HeliO
10-22-2012, 03:46 AM
FIRST OFF NONE OF YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT TECH N9NE ....PROLLY HALF OF YALLNEVER HEARD OFF HIM TILL HIS LIL WAYNE TRACK...SECOND DOUBLE TIME IS ...EEHHH! TECH IS THE BEST AT IT EVEN BETTER THEN TWISTA IN MY OPINION! LOVE HOW ALL THESE WHITE BOYS STARTED GETTING BIG AFTER ...THE CARTER 4 CAME OUT! FUCK MACHINE GUN KELLY ...FUCK YEL. THE FAGGOT SHOULD OF DIED FROM HIS METH HABIT DUMB ASS IS LIKE .00001% CHEROKEE WHICH IS THE WHITEST FUCKING NATIVE IN NORTH AMERICA ...AND FOR REAL I DIDN'T FEEL ONE TRACK YALL PUT UP OF THIS RITTZ DUDE....FUCK HIM TOO!

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

TALLY "Walking On Air" is naastyyy!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

yea man..yall put me on dis dude. I aint gone front, dude nice.

PpffF!

BFNE CEO™
10-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Riltih FIRST OFF.... ive been listening to tech n9ne since "Call Before the Storm" and rittz and yelawolf have been doin their thang since before Tech on carterIV. And evidently Tech found Rittz good enough to let him do his own 2012 verse on the song "Questions" White Boys have been rapping fast way before them... so you need to un-wod your panties and dust the sand out of your vagina..... oh yeah, and CALM THE FUCK DOWN LIL KID!!!!!

Savage Capone
10-23-2012, 12:03 AM
YEAH!!!!! WHAT I SAID^^^^^^

HeliO
10-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Riltih FIRST OFF.... ive been listening to tech n9ne since "Call Before the Storm" and rittz and yelawolf have been doin their thang since before Tech on carterIV. And evidently Tech found Rittz good enough to let him do his own 2012 verse on the song "Questions" White Boys have been rapping fast way before them... so you need to un-wod your panties and dust the sand out of your vagina..... oh yeah, and CALM THE FUCK DOWN LIL KID!!!!!

Ha doubt it on the calm before the storm reference! Second correct they wer rapping way before the carter came out ...I never said they didn't.. jackass I said half these people Prolly never even heard of tech n9ne prior to the carter4 ..dipshit ! Third the questions verse is Techs opinion ...and this is mine fuck face rittz pish! ...learn to read with out your bigboy glasses and pull out those binoculars on out and R.E.A.D the post Bitch ... next time raise your Hand!... Son:cartman:

Savage Capone
10-26-2012, 04:37 AM
any way..... like i said bitch been listening to tech since you were still asking your mama for lunch money to give to the bullies..... fuck you and that fly infested bitch you call a mama.... you dont know shit. thats why rittz is signed to STRANGE. obviously he is good enough to be on the best label with the best beast to make music. FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!

LAME ASS!!!!!!!!!!:cartman: