PDA

View Full Version : 2 YEARS LATER ( its still the same shit ) DO SOMETHING mods !

REDD EYEZZ
10-04-2012, 11:49 PM
I was here, for a long time i took a brake for 2 years i come back now its the same shit again !!

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENDS U CANT WIN A FAIR BATTLE

1. Its dickriding
2. They will vote against u cuz u did
3. They get 4 ppl to voTe 10 min b4 the battle ends.

Seriously to all dickriders stop doing that U LOSE TAKE IT LIKE A MAN

WE NEED SOME FAIR VOTES IN THIS BITCH.

REDD EYEZZ
10-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Bump !

Savage Capone
10-06-2012, 06:10 PM
i agree.... there should be standards for who is able to vote on poeple who have been here for a while.... points or battles or something, cause on top of all that a noob could come in that day and vote on a battle that you have 4 votes on and vote against you and that be your opponents only vote and because the 4 people who voted for you have no vp the other dude gets the win...... something gotta happen bout this

Óðinn
10-07-2012, 07:45 AM
I was here, for a long time i took a brake for 2 years i come back now its the same shit again !!

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENDS U CANT WIN A FAIR BATTLE

1. Its dickriding
2. They will vote against u cuz u did
3. They get 4 ppl to voTe 10 min b4 the battle ends.

Seriously to all dickriders stop doing that U LOSE TAKE IT LIKE A MAN

WE NEED SOME FAIR VOTES IN THIS BITCH.

You've been here since 2011....:rolleyes:

What would you like the Mods to do? Go to ppl's homes and put a gun to the back of there head when they're voting??

Only so much we can do. There are ways of ensuring your battle gets seen, it's not our fault if you don't use the forums.

There are FVC (Fair Voters Club) threads where you can place your battle and then you can also advertise your battle in the Text lounge also.

iiMAGE
10-07-2012, 12:41 PM
FVC Homie!!!!!