PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the chatroom?

J u s T C
10-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Has that fad worn off now?

So much for all the UN delegates and shit.

Lizman
10-04-2012, 06:54 PM
True True True
Now Check Out My Beat In The Text Lounge :D

J u s T C
10-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Urrrrrm.

No.

Lizman
10-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah :D

Phil Banks
10-04-2012, 08:21 PM
when people go in an see there isn't anyone they leave i would guess... an noone been in there last week or so......

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

few of us in there..... seeee

Student
10-04-2012, 10:00 PM
I Go In There Sometimes But It's Creepy, It's Just MostH8ted Tryna Give People Emcee Items If They Go To His Personal TinyChat (Way To Promote LetsBeef Right? :rolleyes:

Fiji Osa
10-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Hahahahahahahashahahashaha see shit is not being properly Premoted I mean Most getting people to come to his personal chat I can see why

Smh at one time I had Flamez Rosenburg Raw and Bill Collector their bit all you guys fucking did was
-talk about nonsense (think Most was bullying the chat again lol)
-never acknowledge when new members arrived (gotta make people will welcomed there)
-never got any spars (just talked)
-people scared to cam up .. AND THAT IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IT MAKES NO SENSE TO TALK TO A FUCKING BLACK SCREEN W/ A MICROPHONE
-poor advertisement .. Y'all need to think out side of LB sometimes like there are radio stations like Blog talk radio on certain days you can go there and spit bars get one of you to spit some bars and then tell everyone bout the tiny chat also there is twitter advertise it and tell people to come spit bars and chill but u need to be in there .. It is always some URL rappers wanting to soar in the chatrooms

Smh ..

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Lol @ Fiji bowing down and sucking some URL rappers dick and expecting us to do the same once they enter the room.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

I do pretty much agree w/the rest though.

Phil Banks
10-05-2012, 11:17 AM
all fiji does is bitch n complain tbh.... shit popped yesterday we didnt plan it, but it happend an was dope he jus mad he aint get to spit 30 minutes of his text verses

John Wick
10-05-2012, 11:36 AM
FIRST OFF LET ME SAY THIS ... AFTER THE CHATROOM WAS PLACED MY ROOM WAS TOSSED SIMPLE AS THAT ... ME AND RELLE AND STRICC AND PHIL AND A FEW OTHERS BEEN IN THERE HELL EVEN PUGZ WAS IN THERE A COUPLE TIMES ... BUT LIKE THIS SUCKA ASS NIGGA SAID PPL DONT CAM UP AND THEY SCARED TO SPIT PLUS LAG AND OTHER ISSUES BUT NO BULLSHIT HAS BEEN GOING DOWN NO BANS OR ANYTHING SO Fiji Osa U NEED TO STFU WITH THAT BULLSHIT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS EVERYONE TAKING CARE OF THEY LIVES N SHIT SO I UNDERSTAND WHY IT WOULD BE DEAD IN THE CHAT .. BUT YO SON ? WTF? NIGGA AINT DEDICATED? OR DUDES JUST CANT FUCK WITH THE FREESTYLES? .. ME AND STRICC BE UP IN THERE GOING OFF AND I BET ANYONE OF YA NIGGAZ TITLES YOU CANT SEE ME OR STRICC FREESTYLING LIVE SO FIJI GET OFF MY SHIT NIGGA U KNO WHAT IT IS BRUH INSTEAD OF BECOMING THE BITCHY NEWS REPORTER START GETTING IN THE CHATROOM WITH A PROPER PC INSTEAD OF THAT LAGGY ASS OPEN MIC BULLSHIT ... WHEN YOU ENTER TINYCHAT YOU SUPPOSE SET UP A CAM AND A MIC AND THE MIC IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE OPEN.. ITS SUPPOSE TO BE SET ON PUSH TO TALK FOR LESS LAG AN RESONANCE .. AND PLUS HEADPHONES SO WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON TO TALK WE DONT HAVE TO HEAR YOUR SPEAKERS ECHOING .. THE REST OF THE ISSUES I WILL ADDRESS TO STAFF TO BETTER IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THE CHAT EXPERIENCE .. SO OTHER THAN THAT LIKE I SAID NONE YA NIGGA READY FOR THE FREESTYLES SO STOP TALKING SHIT IF YOU AINT STEP UP .. FYI ALL YOU TROLLS CAN RESPOND TO THIS AND POST MICKEYMOUSE BULLSHIT .. BUT THE FACT REMAINS YA SUCK AT LIVE BATTLES AND TOO SCARED TO GET BUSY .. AND I BET MONEY IF YA DO STEP UP YA WOULD HAVE SOME PREMED BULLSHIT BUT THAT WOULD BE OBVIOUS THO ... YA SUCK FUCK YA

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Capitalised wall alert! Lol.

Student
10-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Capitalised wall alert! Lol.
Shit Just Got Serious.

John Wick
10-05-2012, 01:44 PM
IT ACTUALLY ISNT SERIOUS I JUST LIKE TYPING IN CAPS :D
FYI I COULD CARELESS ABOUT WHAT PPL THINK .. MY WHOLE POINT IS THE CHAT CAN BE ALOT BETTER IF MOFOS STEP UP AND ACTUALLY PRAISE THE ART LIKE DAMN YOU DONT HAVE TO COME THRU WITH WRITTENS JUST FUCKING FREE IT UP ..

stricc
10-05-2012, 01:50 PM
i'll battle anybody live it don't matter. freestyle only. if you wanna battle written send it to my inbox.and on some real shit, if you never spit in tha room then you should never complain about it's activity, just sayin though.....freestyle king

John Wick
10-05-2012, 01:58 PM
stricc TRUE FUCKING STORY BIG HOMIE LET EM KNOW YO !!!