PDA

View Full Version : DP.biz Presents: 10 Live Battles That Need to Happen VLOG

Fiji Osa
10-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Post your top 10 battles you want to see happen in any rap battle league here and get it featured on DP.biz, twitter, and YouTube

Deadline is next Friday ..

Phracture
10-04-2012, 04:32 PM
My Top 10 Battles

Loaded Lux vs. Big T
T-Rex vs. Chilla Jones
Murda Mook vs. Math Hoffa
Tsu Surf vs. Goodz
Dizaster vs. 100Bulletz
Daylyt vs. Yung ILL
Conceited vs. Cassidy
Hitman Holla vs. Calicoe
Hollow Da Don vs. Charlie Clips
DNA vs. Pay Stay

in no order really beside lux being #1

Fredo Lombardi
10-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Loaded Lux Vs T Rex [rematch herd rex won the first battle off cam]
Hollow Da Don Vs Jon Jon Da Don
Hitman Holla Vs Murda Mook
Math Hoffa Vs K Shine
Conceited Vs. DNA
Goodz Vs Charlie Clips
Tech 9 Vs Serius Jones
Pat Stay Vs Dizaster
Tsu Surf Vs Tay Rock
Soul Khan Vs Iron Solomon [idk might be intresting]

Rant
10-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Loaded Lux vs. Hollow Da Don.

Revan
10-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Dizaster Vs Pat Stay
Dumbfoundead Vs Ness Lee
Lou Pesci Vs Loaded Lux
Heartless Vs Conceited
Passwurdz Vs Calicoe
Illmaculate Vs Math Hoffa
Fresco Vs Goodz
Hollow Da Don Vs Serious Jones
The Saurus Vs Iron Solomon
Swave Sevah Vs Marv Won

Murderous Swag
10-04-2012, 06:01 PM
RULE VS REVAN vs wargrave vs stobbart

RhetoriK
10-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Follow me Deadpoetrydotbi to see my list. i'm not reposting it lol

RULE the URL West Coast Championship SHOULD be Diz vs Brixx/Heartless not Daylyt imo. Not yet.

Revan
10-04-2012, 06:07 PM
RULE VS REVAN vs wargrave vs stobbart

Stobby would win.

Murderous Swag
10-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Dude im going to repeatedly beat you with rhets great grandfathers prosthetic leg if you dont fucking give me my title
RULE

Phil Banks
10-04-2012, 06:14 PM
damn t-rex actually got fans... lol

dope shit look foward to who win

Duh Great Whyte
10-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Ima get at this after work

Fiji Osa
10-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Good looks bumpin .. Y'all gon get the first blog looking like this is going to be in three parts NOBLE get at me .. I'm a need some editing done

NOBLE
10-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Good looks bumpin .. Y'all gon get the first blog looking like this is going to be in three parts NOBLE get at me .. I'm a need some editing done

Can you PM or email me the details?

Fiji Osa
10-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Yea NOBLE I will

Duh Great Whyte
10-05-2012, 03:19 AM
ight this what i would wanna see

no specific order

10. Mook vs Hoffa
9. DNA vs Shotty Horroh
8. Arcane vs Heartless
7. Real Deal vs SMP
6. John John Da Don vs Hollow Da Don
5. Swave Sevah vs Marvwon
4. Big T vs 100 Bulletz
3. Dizaster vs Lux
2. Rone vs Chedda Cheese
1. Conceited vs Calicoe

IV
10-05-2012, 03:28 AM
Verity vs Baron Mynd

Lizman
10-05-2012, 03:33 AM
Ima get at this after work

You Gon Get This Work

FiNAL WoRD
10-05-2012, 12:36 PM
LOLOLOLOL ^

Phracture
10-05-2012, 12:40 PM
You Gon Get This Work

lmfaoooo :high:

FreezyCT
10-05-2012, 12:46 PM
why are ppl on Big T so much

Duh Great Whyte
10-05-2012, 03:10 PM
he got the ill wordplay plus him and 100 bulletz both fat and black so i feel thatd be a good wordplay battle if big t comes w it

RhetoriK
10-05-2012, 03:58 PM
If I were promoting an event here's the mix I'd want (same as twitter). Note I left off some of my favorites (Bender, X-Factor, etc) due to being un-matchable at the time. These make sense to me in terms of who would make the best mathups and most entertaining exchanges.

Loaded Lux vs Dizaster

Duel of the fates. Lux has come back with force. Even if you're a doubter on his last battle, you can't deny the fact that Lux is the #1 most In-Demand battler right now. Dizaster might be a unifed champ soon, but might have to answer to Lux for the URL Championship belt they're pushing. Freestyle ability and performance are both key here.

Cortez vs Swave Sevah

Team Homi vs Team Homi. Both have bars but both of their biggest battles were 'debateable.' URL is doing the whole 'same city vs same city' thing too. Venue: URL

Math Hoffa vs Pat Stay

Waiting on this one. They're both taking shots at each other in their latest battles. They've been talking about this heavy on URL's radio show as well. Pat won't show Math as much respect as he did against Head Ice tbh, and Math is on another fucking level right now. Venue: URL (Pat needs to step into that arena)

Shotty Horroh vs Hollow da Don

Yin and Yang. Hollow's the most anticipated return to battle rap right now. Shotty is liteally Hollow two years ago. They'd probably end up freeing 1 round each tbh, and that's a GREAT thing coming from both. They are each other (styles aside) which makes this mad interesting. Venue: KOTD (Neutral, URL would serve Shotty, and Hollow can't travel due to his recent felony..easy choice)

Tsu Surf vs Real Deal

Battle for the #4 spot in URL. They haven't given Deal a major chance. Tsu is probably the most debateable top tier head in URL, but is definatley a #4 or #5. Proving time. Deal's ability to punchline vs Tsu's ability to perform WITH wordplay would make this quite the chess match. Venue: UW Battle League (Deal can go to anyone's house and destroy)

Brixx Belevedere or Heartless vs Chilla Jones

East vs West scrabble match. This is a battle for writers to enjoy because none of them (maybe except Brixx) have overwhelming performance power, but they have BARS. Venue: URL

Bill Collector vs Ness Lee

Battle of deliveries. Bill just proved that he can 'bar up' against Tech 9. That was really the only highlight of the battle, but still it's damn near two of the most unique, entertaining, and unortadox deliveries in the game. Venue: URL (see Pat Stay for Ness Lee)

Charlie Clips vs 100 Bulletz *wildcard*

Bars, Bars, Bars. This might be the only potential BODYBAG. 100 Bulletz is a sherman tank of ammo. Clips is a one man cypher. With that said, this would be a put up or shut up match for Bulletz, and a potentially humbing loss for Clips. Venue: KOTD (for balance)

John John da Don vs O-Red

see Real Deal vs Tsu Surf. The top three spots are locked in URL. This is another legitimate #4 - #5 matchup. The style clash would take both out of their comfort zone, although I'd lean towards O-Red on this one. Venue: URL (UW's mad bias imo, JJ wouldn't get the right reception there)

24/7 vs Conceited

Two of the most innovative bar makers. 24/7 is a better overall RAPPER than Con, but Con's bars have more crowd appeal. Both are also semi-retired as well and could launch off that. I think 24/7 could give Con a better run that Illmac did lol Venue: UW (for neutrality.

Yup :high:

Fredo Lombardi
10-05-2012, 04:05 PM
UW is not bias math had like 5-6 fumbles in his battle with arsonal and not a single boo

Duh Great Whyte
10-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Charlie Clips vs 100 Bulletz good battle

RhetoriK
10-05-2012, 04:07 PM
UW is not bias math had like 5-6 fumbles in his battle with arsonal and not a single boo

time will tell. that Newark crowd is harsh. I think Deal could walk right into NJ and take over, not everyone's built like that.

Duh Great Whyte
10-05-2012, 04:17 PM
real deal hard the truth he can uck w anybody he got bars

RhetoriK
10-05-2012, 05:17 PM

imo = IN MY OPINION

Fiji Osa
10-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Good the VLOG will be worked on this weekend