PDA

View Full Version : The Watch Me Shine Video Contest *CLOSED*

Pugz
10-04-2012, 12:09 PM
I've decided to start this comp and have sign ups still running at the same time for a bit... In hopes the turn out will encourage more people to sign up.. Already have a few submissions in which is great.. All submissions should be sent to my PM box.. Either give me a link to it on youtube or a download link for the actually vid file.. Or you can email the vid directly to me at Pugz@letsbeef.com (Please put WMS submission in your header).. Good luck to all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE UPDATE:
I am adding a $100 prize to first place in this contest (Most contests will contain this prize from now on) Good luck again...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Areray
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MlA8JPrYP7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. IamDurell
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GQLZvSOfDLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Skitt Blazin
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cd-uEAaDo2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Doc T
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C1bShR3TZx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. D.A.B.L.O.C.K
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oxqraPqcOOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. S1 The Sick
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gHMSTPzZLVs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. JadeMoney
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SB8C5HxOuTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. GET DAT MONEY
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CnRTCD_xvMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Dono
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X9WfY_QMx_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Murderous Swag
10-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Def cant wait to see some of these entries.Areray's is dope as expected

CountBlackula
10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
sign me up pugzy

iiMAGE
10-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Im gonna get started on this later this evening I think!!!!

Lizman
10-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Durells Submission Is Excellent

KAM SPEECH
10-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Do most of these guys even own a video camera lol ?

Savage Capone
10-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Do most of these guys even own a video camera lol ?

do you own any shut the fuck up. if you dont i can prolly tell you where to find some real cheap. :cartman:

KAM SPEECH
10-06-2012, 09:08 PM
do you own any shut the fuck up. if you dont i can prolly tell you where to find some real cheap. :cartman:

Lol, I wasn't trying to be cocky or anything. I just don't ever see videos rarely from Mcs on LB.. and Yes I do own a camera

DurellsWorld
10-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Durells Submission Is Excellent

APPRECIATE THAT BRO!

Doc T
10-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Sign Me UP

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Whats Beef (Official Music Video) - DOC T - YouTube Heres My Submission!

Ticket
10-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Got damn that fat son of a bitch morbidly obese hill billy fuck is trash... hope theres more to offer than that in this comp.

Pugz
10-15-2012, 02:19 AM
wheres your submission :P

Savage Capone
10-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Im almost finished editing my video.... shit looks crazy, but it was fun to do.

Flako Boom
10-16-2012, 11:01 PM
f -it,,sighn me up chief,,

fro mesadieu
10-18-2012, 10:42 PM
sign me up
Hip Hop Fro Mesadieu - YouTube

Savage Capone
10-19-2012, 05:18 AM
sign me up
Hip Hop Fro Mesadieu - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cETkgUWueNw&feature=share)

Ima Go ahead and be CAPTAIN OBVIOUS and say it:

This is not a music video! This is a video slide show with music added to it! :fail:

JUST SAYIN!!!!:D

Brute
10-24-2012, 02:03 PM
All submissions are pretty good... nice work all

Savage Capone
10-25-2012, 10:08 AM
thanx yo

Boss-MC
10-26-2012, 01:11 PM
all u ugly fuckers may as well quit, jade looks fine as hell!!!LOL she got skill too but she woulda git my
vote regardless!!lol

Savage Capone
10-26-2012, 10:10 PM
all u ugly fuckers may as well quit, jade looks fine as hell!!!LOL she got skill too but she woulda git my
vote regardless!!lol

TOOL!!!!!

Where is your video?? i didnt notice it in the contender's list. OH... WAIT.... you didnt enter the competition. Your comment is irrelevant!!:eek:

Boss-MC
10-28-2012, 06:21 PM
S1 the Sick no my comment as a spectator on all ur videos is entirely relevent........unless ur making ur videos only for yourself. although if i cant make a funny comment without you getting your panties all twisted up, you may be slightly on the sensitive side. chill out kid, you will live longer.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

also, s1, DAMN!! just thinking about it, i was JUST sayin nice job in another forum for the mini tourney and showing inititive.....im hoping i just caught u on a bad day or on ur period coz i thought it was pretty funny wat i said.

Savage Capone
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM
S1 the Sick no my comment as a spectator on all ur videos is entirely relevent........unless ur making ur videos only for yourself. although if i cant make a funny comment without you getting your panties all twisted up, you may be slightly on the sensitive side. chill out kid, you will live longer.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

also, s1, DAMN!! just thinking about it, i was JUST sayin nice job in another forum for the mini tourney and showing inititive.....im hoping i just caught u on a bad day or on ur period coz i thought it was pretty funny wat i said.

North East i was just talkin shit dude..... lmao. dont take shit so literal....

im aware of you comment on the tourney.... thak you....

Boss-MC
10-28-2012, 09:12 PM
lmao. dont take shit so literal....LOL dude, u fucking with my head.......but imma take it like i took it wrong, coz til now u seemed cool. as 4 that other tourney, hell yea u got the right idea! peace

Savage Capone
10-28-2012, 11:56 PM
lmao. dont take shit so literal....LOL dude, u fucking with my head.......but imma take it like i took it wrong, coz til now u seemed cool. as 4 that other tourney, hell yea u got the right idea! peace

lol.... wow....

Boss-MC
11-05-2012, 03:37 PM
get that money, u WAAAAAAAAAAY 2 big 2 have such a little voice!! hahahahaha

CountBlackula
11-14-2012, 09:45 AM
>Official SUBMiSsion < (needs the hundred )

Black Pat- Im Strapped - YouTube

> Official SUBMiSsion < (needs the hundred )

Dono
11-14-2012, 12:17 PM
GB FV VBF.

But really, good shit from a lotta people.

Pugz

You think you could order the videos the same as the poll? Might be helpful, iunno.

Savage Capone
11-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Pugz you think you can move this to anther thread and have people give a short expo on their vote.... cause im sure most are gonna vote strictly on the song and not for the visual appeal, production, content of the video, and other associated things that come with a video. just saying.

Murderous Swag
11-14-2012, 01:36 PM
I went with jade money on this.The song was a banga from start to finish.The production was above average and shorty def did her thing in this.Mad respect to all that submitted and goodluck

Savage Capone
11-14-2012, 03:08 PM
I went with jade money on this.The song was a banga from start to finish.The production was above average and shorty def did her thing in this.Mad respect to all that submitted and goodluck

almost the same reason i voted for jade, the video did what it was supposed to do, told a story. not so much the song, but the production, and video as a whole was the better....... G'LUCK to everyone

Phil Banks
11-15-2012, 03:36 AM
ok IAMdurrell dope ass verse july 28 haha my bday... anyway liked it alot cause the bars were hot i aint much into pretty videos bout bars you top 3 in the comp

Areray another dope song.. that Young Guru speaking session dope a fuck watched it myself just love how it all goes together.... very enjoyable song... soundin almost like Edo G on this one....

GET DAT MONEY .... man why you rappin with that clown lol.... man your voice crazy you need to hook up with some dudes who spit like you... this dude not a good look for you though.... thats just real talk.... you punked him in the beginning of the video made me die laughin wipe ya feet hoe.... dope verse from you though felt dude held ya back a lil

JadeMoney your video was dope.... i cant lie... production wise... your song just not some shit I listen to unless im in the club when I dont got control of what I listen to....

D.A.b.l.o.c.k cool song the quality wasnt good though.... even your vocal quality coulda been touched up a ton the song was cool your delivery a lil slow think some quicker shit would suit you better

Dono this gonna get slept on.... man with some better mixing an quality you could put out some dope shit your flow an delivery elevating crazy... i liked this quality / an beat hurt ya but thats all..... also annunciating a lil bit but alot of lines had me laughin sys link parties damage per second mad line.... sleeper song chorus is fucken STUPID in a good way not to bad livin in ya parents basement loool... man funniest lyrics in this bitch

Savage Capone .... ya shit was cool song concept was fresh just like Dono's so I enjoyed that... your still not 100% comfy on the beat... some of ya lines needed more syllables but the content on point the chorus is dope it works... you an dono's videos both sucked lol i aint even watch em yo yours bout to give me a seizure

Doc T i've seen this before song is pretty dope the beat is epic... yeah chorus is cool some of ya lines of though do this on a concrete jungle lol... nah some don't work but its cool the video kinda lame though bruh.... like you an ya boys dancing in front the cam... tighten that up next rip

@s k i t t .... wasn't feelin this just because live performance videos quality always sucks so it's a chore to listen to... specially when it's 8 minutes long i'd like to hear the studio version... you should have put the song over the video but hindsight see furthest.... i hear the lyrics like that or beats so real turn off to your vid

ok in the end i'm voting on the blend i felt went together perfect chorus lyrics content and vid.... I think ARERAY got it though.... lyrics get it... jade an get dat money had great videos with some downers in other apsects.... same thing with Dono great song but quality issues and the weak video killed it for me

Just think ARERAY had the complete video that couldn't have worked as well without it

everyone did they thing though props

Skitt_Blazin
11-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Good luck to all the emcees who entered, I had some other Videos I should have entered but this is 1 that I actually edited myself where alot of these guys pay someone else to do it. I understand 8 minutes can be a bit long but just wanted to show that we actually do shows out here, big & small but we get paid to do them.

Shout out to Pugz for giving us letsbeef cats another outlet to expose our talents.

Student
11-15-2012, 04:36 PM
This Is Awesome, I'll Drop A Run Down Like Phil Shortly. Are More People Signing Up Though? Or Are These It So I Can Decide On A Winner.

Savage Capone
11-15-2012, 05:53 PM
ok IAMdurrell dope ass verse july 28 haha my bday... anyway liked it alot cause the bars were hot i aint much into pretty videos bout bars you top 3 in the comp

Areray another dope song.. that Young Guru speaking session dope a fuck watched it myself just love how it all goes together.... very enjoyable song... soundin almost like Edo G on this one....

GET DAT MONEY .... man why you rappin with that clown lol.... man your voice crazy you need to hook up with some dudes who spit like you... this dude not a good look for you though.... thats just real talk.... you punked him in the beginning of the video made me die laughin wipe ya feet hoe.... dope verse from you though felt dude held ya back a lil

JadeMoney your video was dope.... i cant lie... production wise... your song just not some shit I listen to unless im in the club when I dont got control of what I listen to....

D.A.b.l.o.c.k cool song the quality wasnt good though.... even your vocal quality coulda been touched up a ton the song was cool your delivery a lil slow think some quicker shit would suit you better

Dono this gonna get slept on.... man with some better mixing an quality you could put out some dope shit your flow an delivery elevating crazy... i liked this quality / an beat hurt ya but thats all..... also annunciating a lil bit but alot of lines had me laughin sys link parties damage per second mad line.... sleeper song chorus is fucken STUPID in a good way not to bad livin in ya parents basement loool... man funniest lyrics in this bitch

Savage Capone .... ya shit was cool song concept was fresh just like Dono's so I enjoyed that... your still not 100% comfy on the beat... some of ya lines needed more syllables but the content on point the chorus is dope it works... you an dono's videos both sucked lol i aint even watch em yo yours bout to give me a seizure

Doc T i've seen this before song is pretty dope the beat is epic... yeah chorus is cool some of ya lines of though do this on a concrete jungle lol... nah some don't work but its cool the video kinda lame though bruh.... like you an ya boys dancing in front the cam... tighten that up next rip

@s k i t t .... wasn't feelin this just because live performance videos quality always sucks so it's a chore to listen to... specially when it's 8 minutes long i'd like to hear the studio version... you should have put the song over the video but hindsight see furthest.... i hear the lyrics like that or beats so real turn off to your vid

ok in the end i'm voting on the blend i felt went together perfect chorus lyrics content and vid.... I think ARERAY got it though.... lyrics get it... jade an get dat money had great videos with some downers in other apsects.... same thing with Dono great song but quality issues and the weak video killed it for me

Just think ARERAY had the complete video that couldn't have worked as well without it

everyone did they thing though props

Phil Banks i did that song back in 2007 lol.... it was supposed to make you feel like that, it a song about an acid trip bro..... it was supposed to be all crazy and plus it was the first time i ever edited a video.... i sat in my room the day after the contest started and recorded it and then took me like a week to edit it do to school and work.... lol..... wasnt expecting to be the best video, just wanted to enter the contest..... it was hella creative tho

This Is Awesome, I'll Drop A Run Down Like Phil Shortly. Are More People Signing Up Though? Or Are These It So I Can Decide On A Winner.

Student

Areray
11-16-2012, 09:40 PM

Phil Banks

good looking appreciate the support

Good Luck to all the Participants

NOBLE
11-17-2012, 03:41 AM
Phil Banks...You're brutal bro...lol! But everything you said was on point though. Skitt_Blazin I'm actually a bit more impressed knowing that you edited it yourself.

Revan
11-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Votes in......

Pugz
11-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Polls closing on the 25th.. Vote if you havent! Another contest is starting today so look out for sign ups...

Dono
11-17-2012, 03:18 PM
The 15th?

Yo it's the 17th.

o_O

Pugz
11-17-2012, 05:37 PM
25th ma bad lol