PDA

View Full Version : Wording

J u s T C
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Is probably the biggest issue on the site.

Why do you guys insist on hemming in the most forced and un natural use of words just to seem like you're oozing "STREET SWAG"?

You come off as borderline autistic.

The more NATURAL the wording the BETTER.

Spooky Deep
10-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Yeah...ADONiS

FreezyCT
10-04-2012, 10:00 AM
wow....who else

Canis
10-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Are you referring to forced multies?

Baron Mynd
10-04-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't think wording is the main problem here, I'm with Canis, the forced multies and how they're crammed down peoples throats in block capitals like it isn't mind numbingly obvious to everyone that they are rhyming more than one syllable.

It's 2012.

Evolve and adapt already.

Duh Great Whyte
10-04-2012, 11:38 AM
@ Baron Mind

I was told to cap my shit when i first came back the site said it'd help readingand shit i use to not even cap my rhymes cuz i felt if people couldn't read the shit and realize what the rhymes then they r retarded...only reason i do it is to "help" the readers i guess other than that i think its retarded to b honest

Revan
10-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Capping multis will never change, its the sites tradition (whether good or bad).

Wording in general on this site is shitty. People need to re-write tjhere verses without decorations and READ them as simple sentences. If they dont make sense? There not worded right.

Phracture
10-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Capping multis will never change, its the sites tradition (whether good or bad).

Wording in general on this site is shitty. People need to re-write tjhere verses without decorations and READ them as simple sentences. If they dont make sense? There not worded right.

this Idea might help me alot :high: cos people say shit woulda been dope if it was worded better . But sometimes I'm still lost when reading certain shit of mines like "what do they meannn" .

Erupt da Monsta
10-04-2012, 01:02 PM
I don't think wording is the main problem here, I'm with Canis, the forced multies and how they're crammed down peoples throats in block capitals like it isn't mind numbingly obvious to everyone that they are rhyming more than one syllable.

It's 2012.

cosign :guns:

Student
10-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Suspect #1: Lizman

J u s T C
10-04-2012, 02:08 PM
I agree capping rhymes is a problem. It puts too much emphasis on multi's and forces people to go syllable crazy rather than focusing on the content, insult or play. Amongst other things.

But like Rule said, thats the sites way.

But other than capping. Wording really is the biggest issue on here. And I mean a BIG problem. I can vote on battles & look past the caps because it's the norm and I'm used to it.

But the way people are wording there verses is the reason I can't stomach reading a LB text verse.

Erupt da Monsta
10-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I dont even like voting half the time tbh, it is what it is, I was gonna start an LB rap school awhile ago, i might still do that

Phracture
10-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Evolution of the New Era = Help to keep the site with new talent .

Fredo Lombardi
10-04-2012, 02:39 PM
I stopped reading text battles awhile back but they are better here then on certain other rap forums 8-10 corny bars each and people can just sway and vote on a poll [not saying names] so LB is more organized then just letting assholes yell out who they think won and letting them vote without a comment

Erupt da Monsta
10-04-2012, 02:44 PM
I have a solution to this forced wording.....

#DoTopicalBattles .

Deep Hostility
10-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Or do something counterintuitive & make capping multies a sign of inexperience

Murderous Swag
10-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Stfu little ass niggas

Phracture
10-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Idk how capping multi's is a problem though .

Black Book
10-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Yeah...ADONiS

Fuck boy. I always get this & the way I word it is how I speak. And not one person in real life has ever said I word my sentences weird.

Frankie Knox
10-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Cosign Just C,

It's 2012.

I don't see how putting multies in capitals upsets people on LB like who cares, because honestly there's a lot of dumb voters on this site that wouldn't spot a multie otherwise.

RhetoriK
10-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Fuck boy. I always get this & the way I word it is how I speak. And not one person in real life has ever said I word my sentences weird.

you word your sentences weird ...in real life

Phil Banks
10-04-2012, 06:52 PM
werd.... crazy stretched multi's.... and forced wordplay what i hate the most bout text..... happens on occasion to the best.. but some people plagued by it.... which I think all stems from voting... and feedback in general being a lil spotty here doesn't help.... people can't correct shit they don't know is fucked up

Phracture
10-04-2012, 07:57 PM
I Also think sometimes based on different accents the read might come out totally different I believe people don't take that Into consideration .

Black Book
10-04-2012, 09:20 PM
u have the swag of a rapist?

when did this become cool?

It's not cool.

Student
10-04-2012, 10:03 PM
I stopped reading text battles awhile back but they are better here then on certain other rap forums 8-10 corny bars each and people can just sway and vote on a poll [not saying names] so LB is more organized then just letting assholes yell out who they think won and letting them vote without a comment
"ya life over i get it you was the tranny mase tried to pick up and crashed the rover/ listen up you dumb ho i'll teach you how to flow tho" - Cory Kapono

STFU Kiddo, You Have NO Right To Say Shit About Corny Bars Lmao

Baron Mynd
10-05-2012, 03:52 AM
Or do something counterintuitive & make capping multies a sign of inexperience

This is how it works at other forums, tbh.

Spooky Deep
10-05-2012, 09:02 AM
you word your sentences weird ...in real life
u have the swag of a rapist?

when did this become cool?

hahaha...yo

apologies - YouTube

John J
10-05-2012, 10:21 AM
why anit the world perfect like just c! come on guys! this is preposterous!

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Almost as preposterous as a stalking faggot.

John J
10-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Almost as preposterous as a stalking faggot.
excuse me my friend i noticed you like the word faggot ALOT .. what else do you like about that word? can you put in proper ''wording'' please ? i would love to see this subject from your point of view but i don't like cocks in my face. :cartman:

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Nothing worse than an un funny faggot with a grudge. At least when they don't have 1, we don't have to bare witness to their un funny faggotry.

Baron Mynd
10-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Links or GTFO.

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Wait.... Who did what?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Are we talking about a Shakespeare play here?

Phoenix
10-05-2012, 11:14 AM
That pisses me off...Many people come on my battles and tell me the wording is terrible and not good, which makes my punches all misses. Still dunno how to improve it...

Baron Mynd
10-05-2012, 11:44 AM
not even close to funny

man when did people start to think it was acceptable to crack jokes and make light of innocent children getting raped?

you guys are some faggits for real

Just heard Jimmy Savile got caught doing just that.

Jingle jangle.

reEFer
10-05-2012, 11:51 AM
didn't read the thread but I agree.. ask anyone who i've helped, I always tell em the small words in between are usually just as if not more important than the multis :high:

Fredo Lombardi
10-05-2012, 02:10 PM
I stopped reading text battles awhile back but they are better here then on CERTAIN OTHER RAP FORUMS 8-10 corny bars each and people can just sway and vote on a poll [not saying names] so LB is more organized then just letting assholes yell out who they think won and letting them vote without a comment

Student can you fucking read?

and I was accepting a battle from queen ddizzle of all people

wow sticking up for LB and LB faggots try to bash you smh

John J
10-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Nothing worse than an un funny faggot with a grudge. At least when they don't have 1, we don't have to bare witness to their un funny faggotry.
actually there is noting worse then a true homophobic x mod that use's the word fagot in every reply simply because he can not get the thought of cocks out his'' see thur the other side ''head.. and its pretty funny how they now have made you a ''topical mod'' they see what your good at,,, plain ol shit talking on topics.. congrats just c.. your doing good in life LMFAO

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 03:17 PM
more faggotry, great.

John J
10-05-2012, 05:32 PM
more faggotry, great.

Lol ..go wait for my mix tape

J u s T C
10-05-2012, 06:30 PM
more faggotry, excellent.

Student
10-05-2012, 09:16 PM
@Student (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877612) can you fucking read?

and I was accepting a battle from queen ddizzle of all people

wow sticking up for LB and LB faggots try to bash you smh
Can You Fucking Read? You Suck.
And So Your Saying You Went Down To Queen Dizzle's Level For That Battle?
*Peeps Other Battles*
Yeah....No.

Erupt da Monsta
10-05-2012, 09:26 PM
lol students been sonnin niggas lately

Fredo Lombardi
10-05-2012, 10:02 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=510732

Student everything you said is irrelevant now