PDA

View Full Version : Crews!

Savage Capone
10-03-2012, 09:11 PM
I think there should be some way to give specific jobs to leaders and captains in crews. The same way you can promote, demote, and kick members, i think that the founder of a crew should be able to give specific duties to their co leaders and captains. Like limited power to other leaders. I am sure there has been some issues with Crew founders being kicked from their own crew when they promote someone else to a leader. This is what i think should happen,

1) when a founder promotes a member to a leader postion, the founder should be able to give that co leader limited power, basically they cant kick the founder unless the crew leadership is handed over to that leader. (my main reason for this thread)

2) founder should be able to give said leaders specific duties, such as dictating a leader for txt, audio, live, cyphers, tracks, etc... so the members of that crew can have a specifc person to go to with concerns or questions. and with that split the members into their decided main focus (examples: txt members get put in the crews txt section, audio to audio and so on.

3) each crew leader should have at least one captain under them to run their section in case of absence from leader.

4) each leader is given a certain amount of power at the founders discretion, such as, being able to kick members, being able to promote to a certain level of power, and being able to place members in the section of the crew they want to be placed in. basically all the power that a leader has but at the founders discretion.

this is all i have for now but i would like to know what you all think, but mostly what the crew founders, the mods, and admins think.

founders being kicked from their own crew is a big issue. it makes founders not want to trust people to be leaders, and this makes members and capo's quit their crew because the founder doesn't want to promote anyone to leader.

Pugz @X NOBLE RULE and whoever else...

i also think it would make the crews more interesting have different sections to assign memebers to... that way you know who does what and you dont have to go through asking what everyone does.... so if you wanted to do an all audio cypher, you already know who to go to..... ya know

i know i probably repeated a few things but they are important things in this issue

Boss-MC
10-04-2012, 05:15 AM
this should be delegated in forums in the crew forums and basically how the crew works together, i feel u o the founder not being able to be kicked but thats a matter of trust and leaders should earn their spot. i remember X said years ago that it was their own fault for being too stupid/trustimg promoting people when STC shut down about 4-5 different crews in a row lol

not a bad idea tho

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

also you can start a crew battle and put in it who you wanna battle

Óðinn
10-05-2012, 08:05 AM
What you are asking isn't as simple as you may think. This would take a lot of codding, and tbh i doubt that this is something that is on the top priority list.

Good idea though...keep them coming.

Savage Capone
10-05-2012, 11:43 AM
2FUEL yeah i know its alot of work..... if i had skills in coding i would do a rough draft and let yall see what i mean..... i understand that it isnt a priority but imo its something to think about. North East i feel you on that whole trust thing, but people are devious and will do that shit....