PDA

View Full Version : If T.I.P didn't snitch....

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Dude would be in my top 5.... really can't listen to dude in the same light after he got life sentences given out but.... Trap Muzik is one of my favorite disc's thru n thru....sucks though dude was the king of the south.... no other rapper has dudes range as far as word usage....

Phracture
10-03-2012, 05:12 PM
“you snitchin i dont rock with you , the cops coulda rocked me til my eye's was blue , only thing I'll admit to is a Hospital.” - Loaded Lux

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 05:17 PM
"it was all good just a week ago" - Jay z

Fredo Lombardi
10-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I don't think T.I snitched all I know is he is a high selling artist under a major label @Phil Banks (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=888083) do you really think they would let him stay in jail for life so they couldn't make anymore future profits off of him in a jail cell they pulled strings and got his sentence reduced think about it once your a sucessful entertainer your semi above the law

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 06:18 PM
nah... i find it suspect that 2 people get arrested n convicted of killin his boy right after he got arressted shit suspect

Fredo Lombardi
10-03-2012, 06:33 PM
the timing makes it look suspect won't lie but ask yourself this...you think you can just drive up to a well known artist in his home state shoot up the vehicle and murk his homeboy...then stay in the same city.... without going to jail? must be in lebanon but not here

Lizman
10-03-2012, 06:48 PM
You Suck In The Mouth For Thinking TI Is In The Top 5

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 06:53 PM
you suck for not being able to admit it...... i said my top 5..... he's another artist who from his first album till now has only made progress... he's dope... you don't really rap so I don't expect you to understand why I have so much respect for dudes vocab n delivery but defintely in an elite bracket

J u s T C
10-03-2012, 06:59 PM
T.I the southern Pac

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Cory Kapono bro you dont know the story obv... they shot his boy outside the club... he got arrested for guns they get 2 L's..... they banged up his whip caught his boy

Just C i'd say he more like our Jay-Z honestly...... I mean he was goin in on cats makin us look bad like lil flip an them lol.... TIP used to hold it down but after ratting hard for me to stomach

Lizman
10-03-2012, 07:14 PM
you suck for not being able to admit it...... i said my top 5..... he's another artist who from his first album till now has only made progress... he's dope... you don't really rap so I don't expect you to understand why I have so much respect for dudes vocab n delivery but defintely in an elite bracket

You Aint On My Level Nigga Shut The Fuck Up
And I Have Listened To All His Albums Before I Formed An Opinion
You Did Not (Regarding Me, Faggit)

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

T.I the southern Pac

You See
Now You're A Mod Again You're Back To Them Lies

J u s T C
10-03-2012, 07:16 PM
I don't know. For me he has more heart than Jay Z when he raps and the way he tells it, much like Pac.

All the snitching and other stuff doesn't bother me, especially when it's all circumstantial.

Phracture
10-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Phil vs. Liz (Audio ?)

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 07:23 PM
one big reason i mention Jay-Z cause they both used to rap fast as hell.... listen to TIP - I'm serious ..... loooool sounds like a whole different guy.... but trap muzik was a dope as album he's had dope music since then...

Lizman..... why insult me? i ain't clown you.... i doubt you know what your talking bout

Lizman
10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Phil vs. Liz (Audio ?)

Put Him In A Choke Until He Calls Me Uncle

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

I don't know. For me he has more heart than Jay Z when he raps and the way he tells it, much like Pac.

All the snitching and other stuff doesn't bother me, especially when it's all circumstantial.

You're White
You Wouldn't Know What Them Niggas Go Through Day By Day Nigguh

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Lizman lol thats my line.... make ya bitch scream uncle like i submitted the bitch.... been mine

Lizman
10-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Its Common Association With Your Previous Username

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 07:54 PM
yeah i know i was just throwin my dope ass line out there

Murderous Swag
10-03-2012, 08:01 PM
In all honesty if u can sit and say you ain't never vibed to a TI album slap the fuck out of yourself repeatedly

Interp
10-03-2012, 08:09 PM
I highly doubt T.I.snitched

Id lean more to it bein a coincidence...

U know... Police do solve crimes on their own... They dont always need a rat
.. More often in a high profile case where the pressure is put on the cops... They had to solve it in the hopes of avoiding a potential gang war... Ntm there were three or four people in the crew that shot them up... Is it not more likely these other men could have ratted if busted for something and threatened with time.
. Or a bystanding witness since it was in a very public setting

Fredo Lombardi
10-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Phil Banks is this the friend he got into a fight with before that happend right? he got into with some bum ass niggas from a club and they got in their car when niggas gave chase and shot it up after t.i did a head count one of his boys didn't answer thats why he did that corny track with justin timberlake for him? same story or another?

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 08:13 PM
nah thats it.... but you said by his house an shit.... interp you don't need a snitch to solve a crime you need a snitch to get a conviction though

Fredo Lombardi
10-03-2012, 08:19 PM
the timing makes it look suspect won't lie but ask yourself this...you think you can just drive up to a well known artist in his home state shoot up the vehicle and murk his homeboy...then stay in the same city.... without going to jail? must be in lebanon but not here

its a lazy wed and feels like sunday so phil i'll give you a pass

Interp
10-03-2012, 08:22 PM
nah thats it.... but you said by his house an shit.... interp you don't need a snitch to solve a crime you need a snitch to get a conviction though

No..
u need undeniable evidence to solve a crime...

I.e. Bullets recovered at crime scene match gun recovered on a traffic stop..

And like i said who's to say it was T.I at all even if there was a rat... A public shooting leaves to many variables... U show me a police report or court document showing he snitched and id believe it.. But until then i dont buy it..

Court records are public access and he would have been outed by now by somebody he has beef with..

Student
10-03-2012, 10:10 PM
How You Know He Snitched Doe? And I'd Put T.I. In Top 5 Of All Time Southern Rappers.
Which Would Go:
Andre 3K, Ludacris, UGK, Big Boi/Scarface/Juvenile and T.I.

Phil Banks
10-03-2012, 10:20 PM
pretty sure TI snitched theres videos out im sure.... with documents an shit but when it happened all i could think was snitch still what i think now

SH1T L0RD
10-03-2012, 11:43 PM
why would he hold out on info about dudes who killed his boy

fuck em, feed em to the system

Ohs
10-04-2012, 12:30 PM
if i knew who killed my boy and didnt wanna do life in jail cuz i had mad dough, id snitch, cuz then its a legit snitch, u cant spend ur life in jail because u kill some low life, if u knew who killed ya boy u should tell

PurFekShun
10-04-2012, 01:17 PM
So now yall sayin its ok to snitch?? Under no circumstance can u snitch and still be a real nigga to me unless u were young and a civilian wen u did it but for grown niggas who be out here doin shit in deez streets to snitch dats hoe nigga shit

Student
10-04-2012, 01:25 PM
See What I Don't Get About "Snitching" Is...
Okay I Get The Whole "Fuck The Cops, I'm Not Saying Shit" Bit To Help Your Homie But Wouldn't You Expect Him To Man The Fuck Up And Take The Blame For His Actions? Instead Of Being A Bitch And Have Another Grown Ass Man Take The Sentence, Especially For Life. Fuck That.

FiNAL WoRD
10-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Yeah but honestly phil you got budden in your top ten im sure, and probably some other ho ass rappers so u can say much in terms of top 5

Lizman
10-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Theres A Tin Difference Between Vibing And Top 5

SH1T L0RD
10-04-2012, 05:44 PM
anyone talkin shit on TI wouldn't say shit to TI besides, 'im a huge fan'

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

i now disagree with what i just said

Phil Banks
10-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Ya'll wild..... yo look TI a hood dude he know the rules... and I'll quote a perfect line so you guys can understand

"If your man get bodied number one rule is you body somethin back then live with the pain"
(Styles P)

In TI's situation I might have snitched I don't know it's a different view of things.... at the same time because he snitched and since all his lyrics basically got the "im real" vibe I can't feel the music..... i still bump his old shit... but since that move I haven't paid much attention 2 him

Alot of you guys don't understand which I understand, but when you out there like TI was you know the deal, if that was fam you know what you gotta do plain and simple....

I don't think dude went like Student would have an straight snitched, he got caught on some other shit with guns an snitched for that crazy ass 1 year sentence and probation....

Even after that he got arrested again an didn't get fried... shits just wild

J u s T C
10-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Styles bar is promoting an endless cycle of violence. That can't be right.

Phil Banks
10-04-2012, 07:16 PM
i ain't say it was right... just what it is if u gonna live that life

Interp
10-04-2012, 07:37 PM
So. Do you have any proof that he did snitch???

Or are you just basing your opinion off of the cover of the book...???

Student
10-04-2012, 09:58 PM
I don't think dude went like @Student (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877612) would have an straight snitched, he got caught on some other shit with guns an snitched for that crazy ass 1 year sentence and probation....
I Don't Get What Your Trying To Say To Me Here...
Styles bar is promoting an endless cycle of violence. That can't be right.
Exactly.
i ain't say it was right... just what it is if u gonna live that life
Well That's A Fucking Stupid Way To Live. You Thinking Being A Gangster Is Cool If You Gotta Take The Fault For Something Someone Else Did? That's Bullshit. Plus Your Saying He Snitched On His Boy, Like His Friend Down The Block Or Something. Everything I'm Saying Is Completely Different If It's Family.

SH1T L0RD
10-05-2012, 12:18 PM
lol @ this arbitrary code of law the hood lives by

ur brainwashed

FiNAL WoRD
10-05-2012, 12:27 PM
BRAINWASHED BITCHES< BRAAAAIINWWASSHHEDD ^

reEFer
10-05-2012, 12:52 PM
TIs dope :high: