PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3

Phe
10-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Game of the year?? Black ops 2 might sell more but i doubt its game of the year... Dishonored looks like a pretty good game.. Still haven't played Resident Evil 6 but i played the demo and i didn't care to much for it but it still looks like a dope game.. I really dont see a game fucking with Assassin's Creed 3 this year...

izayamoorman
10-06-2012, 09:42 AM
I had my mom reserve Assassin's Creed 3 for me and I plan to get Black Ops with my own money. I cannot wait until the two games come out, I feel like those are the two best games coming out by the end of 2012.

Hopefully, "2012" doesn't occur and we live to see the new Grand Theft Auto V come out. *States Sarcastically* Real talk, though, I heard they're basing this one off of the San Andreas game as Grand Theft Auto Four was in Liberty City. I love the whole RPG feature San Andreas had to where you could form/recruit gang members, build up your statistics, mod the cars you stole or achieved, gamble, etc...I heard they're bringing all that back to the GTA Series. That's going to be the best game of the year in 2013 or possibly 2012 if it comes out by then.

Borderlines 2 looks decent too, if you're into RPG which I am. I'd rather have the other 3 games, though, anyday. Especially, for online play.

Also, The new Hitman game comes out next year so be looking out for that!

I HONESTLY CANNOT WAIT FOR ANY OF THESE GAMES!

FreezyCT
10-06-2012, 10:03 AM
if this is the one with the cival war (or which ever one it is) I'm definitely getting it...cannot wait for this

J u s T C
10-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Yeah the civil war 1. Looking forward to it. Don't forget Dishonoured,!Crysis 3, Metal Gear Ground Zeros and Far Cry 3 either.

Phe
10-08-2012, 03:33 AM
I'll definitely take a look at the games you guys mentioned.. I already know dishonored is gonna be dope as hell.. I still havent played Borderlands 2 but I'm somewhat playing the 1st one and its a good game.. I played resident evil 6 and its pretty fucking good... You can run around like the Assassin Creed games and jump on things.. Its pretty fun.. I cant wait to play more but I'm currently busy working on a platinum for Resident Evil 5 then i gotta finish getting my platinum for Operation Racoon City then i can finally enjoy 6..

Phe
10-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Bought to go to the mid-night launch in an hour or 2.. I just payed off Assassin Creed 3 the other day along with Black Ops 2.. Cant wait to play AC 3 then Black Ops 2 on the 11th or whenever it comes out...

Phe
10-30-2012, 04:54 AM
So i played AC3 for a few hrs and its starts off kind of slow but then picks up.. I'd recommend it..

V3numb
10-31-2012, 07:58 AM
AC3 if my nieces fav game.. but im like w.e its ok

waiting on MG,NFS (could be out idr),black Ops (umma reserve maybe but all the COD's are the same just lil tweaked

FUCKING LOVE BL2 fav game atm,RE6 was ok.. i was like w.e nothing special aside from the graphics

as for GMTY material?.. we gona have to see bro

Phe
10-31-2012, 11:39 AM
AC3 if my nieces fav game.. but im like w.e its ok

waiting on MG,NFS (could be out idr),black Ops (umma reserve maybe but all the COD's are the same just lil tweaked

FUCKING LOVE BL2 fav game atm,RE6 was ok.. i was like w.e nothing special aside from the graphics

as for GMTY material?.. we gona have to see bro

I havent got to far in RE6 cuz i been focused on the 1st BL(Getting the platinum) I'm level 47 right now and the only trophy i need is the level 50 one... Then i gotta finish getting the platinum in RE:ORC which all i have to do is get an S+ on 3 more levels and play about 40 more games online... Then i gotta platinum RE5 which will take a little bit then I'll probably play RE6 for real.. I only buy the CoD games to platinum and to have the collection and to destroy online not to expect any drastic changes.. I find Battlefield 1 and 2's campaign to be funner anyways.. No more games for me atm with the exception of black ops 2 cuz i got plenty of plats to get..

V3numb
11-03-2012, 02:43 PM
welllll.. add me via PS3/Vita

xv3numbx