PDA

View Full Version : Quitting Smoking = A FUCKING BITCH!

SoupErb
10-03-2012, 12:44 AM
So I put down the weed and nicotine ... And my craving for a joint/cig is starting to disturb my sleep.. I keep waking up at like daft o'clock, in a pool of sweat and not being able to get back to sleep.

I've now had 6 hours sleep in the past 72 hours.. Starting to think NOT smoking is doing more harm than if I was to carry on smoking :rolleyes:

Jack Swagger
10-03-2012, 12:54 AM
It's apart of the detox. I'm sure you know, but your body is so used to the nicotine and the pot. And after doing for however long you've been doing it, your body isn't used to the sudden change. It'll calm eventually, but if you're dropping it all cold turkey, it's gonna be a bitch.

SoupErb
10-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Yeh, it's been 7 (nearly 8) years now; I started at a very young age.

I tried cutting down but that shit don't work for me, it's either all or nothing - So I'm going cold turkey. But this having no sleep shit is just making me wanna blaze up n sleep for like 4 days lol

Anyone who has quit or is trying to quit.. I respect you, this shit is hard as hell.

Interp
10-03-2012, 11:11 AM
I keep waking up at like daft o'clock, in a pool of sweat and not being able to get back to sleep.

The fuck is daft o'clock....

Btw..quitting sucks massive balls...

Id never quit smoking weed or cigs

If i did id probably kill the people around me

People suck.. Intoxicants and chemicals kick ass...

But props tho on fightin thru it...

Shits gonna be tough.. Quittin cigs has been compared to quitting shit like coke or crack.. Pretty much any non opiate based drug...

So good luck to ya...

IV
10-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Coke isn't addictive, so quitting cigs is gonna be way harder than that haha..

Baron Mynd
10-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Coke isn't addictive, so quitting cigs is gonna be way harder than that haha..

Cocaine is addictive. That novacane shit you must've been snorting to think that, isn't...

:)

Teek
10-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Nicotine is the one thing I've never been able to kick. I started rubbing snuff at 9, smoking at 11 and haven't really stopped since, except for like 3 months when I was 14, so I applaud the fuck out of anyone that can do it.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Lol @ daft o clock getting brought into the hip hop community

Revan
10-03-2012, 04:01 PM
I quit smoking cold turkey no problem.

like a g./

Baron Mynd
10-04-2012, 09:06 AM
I'm on day four and almost through with the work day, BOOM!

#FeelsGood