PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k13

Godbody
10-02-2012, 05:19 PM
I fucks with this game....heavy...Way more realistic than 2k12

Another thing is its executive produced by Jay-Z...which means he sucked his own dick and put like 5 of his songs on it along with some Kanye joints

but he did this shit more justice than harm...Nas has a song on there and an appearance on a Kanye joint

Rakim - I Aint No Joke was my shit since forever and its on the soundtrack

lol Jay-Z's Pump It Up freestyle is on there...which surprised me cuz I never considered that to be an official official track

but yeah...just finished doing some work with the Brooklyn Nets... Joe Johnson & D-Wills >>>>> ....those niggas are gonna do work this season

Its still Bulls all day...still havent played with the Knicks...even though Melo is one of my favorite players.

Lakers are fuckin monsters though

Phil Banks
10-02-2012, 06:07 PM
might fix my xbox just to dominate with the lakers some.... or cop a PS3 in a few days to try online not sure been thinkin bout it..... hows the career mode this year?

IV
10-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Even I'm buying a PS3 just to buy this.. loool love B'ball games

Phil Banks
10-02-2012, 06:16 PM
yo Verity your richer then me... by default u should be shippin me 1 off the strength we both mods an shit etc etc..... really dont feel like coughin up the 2 bills for it

IV
10-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Haha maybe one day

FiNAL WoRD
10-02-2012, 06:42 PM
nahh phil needs to send me that DOJ money

Phil Banks
10-02-2012, 06:51 PM
FiNAL WoRD .... ya i got u if i win..... still a few more weeks left lol

Godbody
10-02-2012, 07:23 PM
anyway....yeah this shits pretty dope...I find it pretty funny that EA Sports makes Madden & FIFA, which are huge successes...these niggas used to make the NBA Live series and havent put out a basketball game since NBA Live 10

2K literally has no competition and they always step their shit up...it plays more realistic than ever now and there's probably hundreds of new animations

like if you go up to block somebody and you end up making contact with their body....their body reacts exactly as it should in relation to the way it was hit.....idk if that explanation is good enough, cant really explain it

you sprinkle on some in-game currency to buy in-game gear for your player and you sprinkle some Illuminati music....its beautiful B

Phil Banks
10-02-2012, 07:30 PM
on xbox i usually fucked with the career but that bitch gets old fast.... you can't skip the key games or w/e some bullshit.... but 2k handles business every year... to bad they can't make football games Madden is tired as fuck... only thing that sucks in 2k is if you playin vs someone the steals get annoying..... i can literally just smash steal an take that shit on most plays...

Godbody
10-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Nahh...hell nah...you wont be doin that shit in this game...you'll get reach ins all the time...thats how it was in 2k12 too

But yeah now shit is crazy...if you throw a long pass chances are unless you're D-Wade & LeBron who got football type passes that shit is going through your hands and out of bounds

they call double dribbles now...i was playin with Westbrook and he tried to do a crossover on me and he dribbled the ball off his foot and it went out of bounds..

this shit is more realistic than its ever been

Phil Banks
10-02-2012, 07:46 PM
the steals im talkin bout from passes usually passes to the lane.... shits mad annoying...

Fredo Lombardi
10-03-2012, 01:10 PM
all 2k games start out realistic but you can adjust the sliders to make that shit soo fake...I had dwight howard sinking threes like its nothing