PDA

View Full Version : SUSPECTED BITTEN LINES idk tho

Swagsta
10-02-2012, 09:22 AM
I'll fuckin CHARGE WITH AN ARMY! when i BLAST WITH KARATE i'll leave you ARCHIN YA BODY/
I'll beat you in DUE COURSE OF THE MATCH...
...cos the only Schu TO "SCORCH ON A TRACK", was the one with the "SCARLET FERRARI"// (Schumi!!)

Look my ENTREES ARE SAVVY! all SAUTEED AND CLASSY! You wont find a sicker piece in BOMBAY, MADRAS B/
now dont bring your HOOD SCREAMING "JESUS!!!!"...
...cos after this battle when i leave "BROOKE' SHIELDS IN PIECES"...y'all can blame it on "ANDRE AGASSI"//

Half your spit has no RELEVANT MEANING, when i come heavy like an ELEPHANT BREATHING i'll leave you with a HESITANT FEELING/
Cos look at the EVIDENCE SCREAMING...
...Your scripts are a "horror that needs a retribution"...just like "the RESIDENT EVIL"//

UM DICING YA VITAL GLANDS! 2000 "battles on the web"? im sure you've taken A LIKING FA "SPIDER MAN"/
I send shivers down THE SPINES OF THE RIVAL CAMPS...
...while the "best thing the kiwis did in a brawl"?...is SOME KIND OF A TRIBAL DANCE// (Haka bitches!!)

When i hit you with my CLENCHED LEFT FIST i'll get the "weight off my chest" like i BENCHPRESSED IT/
He'll ask his MUM TO WRITE HIS TENS...
...and he thinks he's AMONGST THE RHYMIN VETS but im "done schooling BDS" like a "FRESH DENTIST"//

He's a WEAK CHUMP WITH A VASCULAR problem, so i'll hit him with TREE STUMPS IN THIS MASSACRE/
and i'll drop THREE TONS JUST TA SMASH HIS CAR...
...and watch it "go up in flames"...like "HE DOES IN HIS AVATAR"//

HE RHYMES WITH CREEPS AND WEAK Gs! so its no wonder he cant DESIGN HIS FREES TA BEAT ME/
my whole CREW IS STANDING BY...
...he's a loner so if this FOOL IS "ACTIN FLY"...i'll just REMIND HIM HE'S A "KIWI"//

Can you guys tell me whether the concepts are bitten or not cuz the last time i saw,this guy had used UNKNOWN ARTIST'S concepts and wordplays

Just C , Jason, Teek

J u s T C
10-02-2012, 10:33 AM
No comment on some of those lines.....

But who is it?

Baron Mynd
10-02-2012, 10:40 AM
I have never seen those used before, tbh.

Murderous Swag
10-02-2012, 10:42 AM
www.google.com

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Only thing ive seen used before is the spider man-web bullshit and its extremely fucking played

Revan
10-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Those lines are beyond terrible.

ILLoKWENT
10-02-2012, 11:58 AM
fam tryin to find out is hard unless you sift thru a ton of battles.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

if that person did bit on numerous occasions..then pm the mod of that site hes battling on..cause we cant punish him here

Swagsta
10-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the concern :) thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

if you ever come across these lines anywhere else,notify me please...ill return the favor