PDA

View Full Version : CHeaters in rap battles?

BlizzardBrony
10-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Have you guys ever gone against some bitch who steals lines from the internet and says its theirs and people compliment him for his stolen rhymes? I just had a rap battle at school and shit, he was a big time dumbass, any tips for how to kick his butt? I mean we might have a rematch tomorrow, and hes probably gonna jot down more asian racist punchlines. smh -__- Just give me a tip, no lines.

BlizzardBrony
10-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Exactly my point,the crowd thinks his punch lines are original, but they were ripped from AHAT and 8 mile, and this dude is probalbly continue this shit with people not knowing,

Savage Capone
10-03-2012, 10:14 AM
well put his ass on blast.... call him out in your lines for biting.... quote where you heard them from first and give them the url to investigate themselves.... putting a biter on blast with proof will discredit them hard core especially if you can do it in rhyme form.....

Boss-MC
10-03-2012, 11:34 AM
incorporate into your lines how and where he bit from and turn his verses into a punchline itself, as for using asain punches against u, check out how jin replies to those, stereotypes in themselves can be used as a positive. i for one wud use fighting and drinking in my own lines to negate te irish thing

AwthentiK
10-16-2012, 03:30 PM
the way i see it is if your battling with a crowd that doesnt realize that lines are very played/bitten than theres no point battling at all

what do u gain battling infront of a whack crowd?

the fun of battling is having an educated audience to react and judge

Co-sign

Evolution
10-18-2012, 03:26 AM
Tbh not many ''rap fans'' are that educated on rap. Just being realistic. Other rappers might be more educated on rap (though definitely not all the time, lmfao) but fans a lot of times aren't, trust that.

I guess when you rap you have to expect to get a mix of idiot rap fans and intelligent ones, it is what it is. I got in an argument recently with some guy who said Bizzarr was the best lyricist in D12 lol.

I always say this, you can't just have a catchy rap with no lyricism involved, otherwise it's just some hardcore pop, though you can't just have some lyrical shit with no funny/catchy/cool/stylish stuff either, or you'll end up like papoose/big L, most modern-day fans claim they love rap, listen to lil wayne and don't know who the fuck they are!

It's important to maintain a balance. It's about lyrical ability, but it's music too.

As far as battling, figure out exactly where he swagger jacked/bit/imitated the lines from, and use it in YOURS as a reversal. So that way you're using punchlines back, reversing his lines, discrediting his biting ass, and in conclusion you should win the battle.

Hope my little rant made sense to you. Holla.

RIPPLETON
10-23-2012, 09:42 AM
the way i see it is if your battling with a crowd that doesnt realize that lines are very played/bitten than theres no point battling at all

what do u gain battling infront of a whack crowd?

the fun of battling is having an educated audience to react and judge

No offense but: WRONG

WTF is that garbage you are telling him... that will never help.. a good battler can adapt to the crowd that is in front of him... read what they are reacting to, maybe this group of people react more to complexity, maybe they react to strong personal punches... from there you capitalize on what you have in those areas...

Thats why i battle in 2-3 rounds... first round is the most important and i always go hard with punches...but listen to the crowds reaction to your verse, and more importantly listen to the reaction of the crowd on your competitors verse...if he is getting a hell of a lot of love for shitty wordplay...do what you got to do to win add some wrordplay to your shit..

Or your way PICK THE CROWDS THAT YOU BATTLE IN FRONT OF?

V3numb
10-23-2012, 09:59 AM
walk your ass up to the crow and glide a iphone/or w.e tf kids nowadays get and show em the vids.. ahaha.. plus yeah what jason said.. fucking morons

RIPPLETON
10-23-2012, 10:03 AM
no... i would have built it into a personal...

But yes i adapt my verse to suit a crowd at a live gig..

RIPPLETON
10-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Pointless conversation....

We should be worried why this member is in a school that is so uneducated....this however is only one point of view... what if his delivery was off on the day?

What if his complexity was to metaphorical for the ghetto kids

What if the guy hadn't bitten, what if they were just played out punches...

What if i never cared? What if you killed yourself?

What if you put a ban on people opening up retarded threads ....

P.s all of my comments thus far have been a joke.. but i am glad you pick up on sarcasm

RIPPLETON
10-23-2012, 10:20 AM
I am not wrong...

How can i be wrong... a battle is a battle

Half the nggaz i know are dumb as fuck to be honest. So i adapt to fit there mentality when battling in the hood..

If i battle online i can express some complexity within my verse for the niggaz sipping cappuccino and wearing GAP attire

you are the narrow minded one

p.S None of that was sarcastic

RIPPLETON
10-23-2012, 10:33 AM
You dont have to Quote me, i know you are talking to me..

its how conversations work..

But hey.. i am sorry if you took offense to GAP clothing wearing and cappuccino sipping

I have 55 tears tattooed on my face

Now this conversation is getting boring... like when your dad paints his finger nails and jacks you off from behind the curtain...its ok at first but it gets boring because you know its just your dad..

QUOTE ME

RIPPLETON
10-23-2012, 10:42 AM
UMADBRO?

_Blü_
10-23-2012, 10:57 PM
This is like Jim, he's asian (as am I), and he can take the racism, and he retaliates better than most people. Don't worry, just put some line about them stealing in there, and do your best to entice the crowd. Good luck mate.

Phroxen
10-24-2012, 11:29 PM
lmmfao @ "JIM."

blrick
10-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Tbh not many ''rap fans'' are that educated on rap. Just being realistic. Other rappers might be more educated on rap (though definitely not all the time, lmfao) but fans a lot of times aren't, trust that.

I guess when you rap you have to expect to get a mix of idiot rap fans and intelligent ones, it is what it is. I got in an argument recently with some guy who said Bizzarr was the best lyricist in D12 lol.

Lmao really? Bizare is the best lyricist in d12 wtf..

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Just diss em when he bites. As far as asian jokes just rebuttle them not hard

Evolution
10-26-2012, 05:52 AM
^^ LOL.