PDA

View Full Version : New Idea Topical Talk...

RhetoriK
10-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Just wanted to combine both discussions on the board right now.

Let's go ahead and have a forum called "Debating the Relevance of a Topical Section" because it seems like it would be more active than the actual Topical Section. People that couldn't be fucking bothered with topicals are chiming in on threads and it's amazing to me that all we need to do is pick a mod for the job. Let's pick that and the poor schmuck that gets picked can field your questions.

Although I don't see why Verity should be let out of being Topical Mod until the resurgence happens, I choose...

Dono, Just C, Erupt #teamtopical with all biases included to up my crooked moderator stigma. Because they'll be able to share a brain and see things through. professionally. i've seen them do it it's wild.

Fuck outta here. Let's get some topical shits rolling. It doesn't have to be a big ass bracket/non-bracketed tournament. Just write....(shrugs) we don't need a rainbow coalition to think tank over all of this. If I had more time. I'd do it, but forreal... let's just get it poppin.

Vandahl
10-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Ay, I'm a surprisingly good topical writer. I just never did topicals here because the feed and voting was pretty futile.

RhetoriK
10-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Ay, I'm a surprisingly good topical writer. I just never did topicals here because the feed and voting was pretty futile.

That's absolutley the attitude i was looking for to get this shit poppin...

Vandahl
10-01-2012, 06:25 PM
I mean i'll do it now that I see LB's picking up the topical activity.

Jack Swagger
10-01-2012, 06:30 PM
I really hope the Topical side can get popping though. Reading topicals are funner to me than battles. The stories people tell are pretty good and it's a nice change of pace.

Teek
10-01-2012, 06:34 PM
You're an impatient Fucker Rhet.. I just got the go ahead that we're converting the unranked arena over. That comes with working on a different format for how we handle things, but even the rough outline.will be enough to start dropping in a couple days when we get shit uniform for people.

The tourneys n brackets can be done later, even though those are actually set up now using Nobles bracket site.

J u s T C
10-01-2012, 06:34 PM
I agree. Something will be started soon. I just want to make sure it's done right otherwise it's going to fail and that's the last thing the section needs right now. Shouldn't be long though. Also the un ranked to topical is in the works which has me a little apprehensive on holding a tournament right now. Holding something then to open the new format would be the best way to bring attention to it and really kick things into gear rather than holding 1 now then when it's put into place not being able to really fully utilise it on a big scale like a tourney because we JUST held 1.

Murderous Swag
10-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Peep the awards faggot.........Audio topical runner up......Would have been the champ if i was in town to submit it during the finals smdh

Dono
10-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Peep the awards faggot.........Audio topical runner up......Would have been the champ if i was in town to submit it during the finals smdh

You will never get the chance again.

In either format.

Ma bad brah.

Murderous Swag
10-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Lets clarify real quick dono........Werent you in the audio topical?#case dismissed#

Dono
10-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah. And I had about as much confidence in my voice as a dog shit. (That doesn't really make sense, but we'll ignore that)

I lost to a battle verse remember? That's how shitty my delivery was.

Never again amigo.

J u s T C
10-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Well you had my vote <3

because I hate Slypro :O

Murderous Swag
10-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Yea no comment to ya lose sir but...............im too busy to argue lol

Dono
10-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Well you had my vote <3

because I hate Slypro :O

Me too. Luckily that was just what I needed to motivate me to bump up my audio game a few notches and then move out of text. Now I've come to see the beauty of audio and I'll never go back to the deranged, nasty whore that is text.

Murderous Swag

I was just playin anyway, sort of. Y'all some scrubby topical opponents compared to who I've been throwin hands with lately. You must be busy workin on a song.....right? Huh? You better be workin on a damn song........... *grumble grumble*

Murderous Swag
10-01-2012, 08:23 PM
LM FAO.....

RhetoriK
10-01-2012, 10:51 PM
You're an impatient Fucker Rhet.. I just got the go ahead that we're converting the unranked arena over. That comes with working on a different format for how we handle things, but even the rough outline.will be enough to start dropping in a couple days when we get shit uniform for people.

The tourneys n brackets can be done later, even though those are actually set up now using Nobles bracket site.

Yes...yes I am lol

Erupt da Monsta
10-02-2012, 07:20 PM
You will never get the chance again.

In either format.

Ma bad brah.

Dono whats with the sudden outburst of cockynees? Didnt I k.o you last tourney brah(?) lol

I wonder how all this topical hype started....... :cool: As far as tourneys go, they will work out better if they're done at a steady pace. One day at a time

Dono
10-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Dono whats with the sudden outburst of cockynees? Didnt I k.o you last tourney brah(?) lol

I wonder how all this topical hype started....... :cool: As far as tourneys go, they will work out better if they're done at a steady pace. One day at a time

Since I started doing it for money.

:fyou:

Erupt da Monsta
10-02-2012, 08:04 PM
You're just lucky I'm never continued with textstars or whatever that site was, or i would have came through like ........ "thats my bike punk!" , history has a way of repeating itself