PDA

View Full Version : Budden makin himself look stupid...

Phil Banks
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
http://allhiphop.com/2012/09/12/hip-hop-rumors-video-joe-budden-goes-in-on-slaughterhouse-fans/

smh.... dude has let shit goto his head least after his first shit flopped he knew it was weak now he buggin.... really aint feelin how dude talk to the fans

Godbody
10-01-2012, 03:41 PM
What you mean? Joe Budden said exactly what had to be said

Fans are faggots sometimes. They want rappers to make hardcore Hip-Hop 24/7 and then its "Oh well they can rap but they cant make songs"

So they do both (not to mention they drop the album only a few WEEKS after the mixtape) and the fans are still bitchin? If the album is too commercial fuck with the mixtape. If the mixtape is too Hip-Hop & you want some commercial shit listen to the album

Joe Budden did the right thing, if you aint feelin how he talks to the fans you cant handle the truth lol

Phil Banks
10-01-2012, 03:59 PM
What you mean? Joe Budden said exactly what had to be said

Fans are faggots sometimes. They want rappers to make hardcore Hip-Hop 24/7 and then its "Oh well they can rap but they cant make songs"

So they do both (not to mention they drop the album only a few WEEKS after the mixtape) and the fans are still bitchin? If the album is too commercial fuck with the mixtape. If the mixtape is too Hip-Hop & you want some commercial shit listen to the album

Joe Budden did the right thing, if you aint feelin how he talks to the fans you cant handle the truth lol

loool.... pretty sure the album was considered a dud by alot of people.... if he can't admit it, it's on him I guess.... To tell fans you got more money then them on some lil kid shit just seems stupid........ the whole idea of slaughter house was to give fans what they wanted I thought... some hip hop type shit...

This why I rarely buy an album I don't hear first though.... you ain't sellin me that bunk

Jack Swagger
10-01-2012, 04:15 PM
I wish I had an upstairs bathroom to shit in.

Phil Banks
10-01-2012, 04:40 PM
I wish I had an upstairs bathroom to shit in.

you say that till after 2 months it's a chore walkin up the stairs an u just don't ever use it.... i hate when people brag bout the lamest shit.... werd son u got a crib? who co signed your shit? make me not wanna fuck with dude coz i know he aint got it like that

Godbody
10-01-2012, 06:39 PM
lol again I dont see how Joe Budden is wrong...he's not bragging about havin money like that either...basically what he's sayin is

You wanted a real Hip-Hop sounding mixtape, we gave it to you
You wanted to see us become a commercial success, we gave ya'll a commercial album.

Mix & match it how you want, pick out what you love, pick out what sucked...make your fantasy Slaughterhouse album...lol... I dont see how Joe Budden is wrong for this at all....It's a lot harder for Slaughterhouse to make an album than it is for some fan to download it or drop $12 at the store

Joe Budden just displayed real nigganess ....you gotta respect it

J u s T C
10-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Can someone hook up a YouTube link? That 1 doesn't work for me.

Fredo Lombardi
10-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Joe Budden stay talking that slick shit ....thought he would learn after Raekwon blacked that eye for a bit...talking about he would chop meths head off joe budden has bars but his flow puts me to sleep

BLNK
10-01-2012, 07:44 PM
I couldn't help myself.

SH1T L0RD
10-01-2012, 11:13 PM
cosign budden 100% on that comment

FiNAL WoRD
10-02-2012, 01:52 PM
all you know is huey jazz, gtfo

Fatal Shot‹¡›
10-02-2012, 02:04 PM

Nigga you barely been saying the word nigga over a year now. You a fraud -Don't talk that shit you don't know boy.

On some real nigga shit tho...Joe shoulda said niggas ain't gon buy his shit anyway, they just gon bootleg it & go about there business

White folk & whoever else is gon BUY the album, but niggas gon bootleg the mixtape AND the album. -So fuck it...