PDA

View Full Version : Shouts to Verity/Royal Flyness for coming through this weekend...

Baron Mynd
10-01-2012, 08:01 AM
She did you guys proud, had Innuendo in stitches at how good some of the lines were, vid footage will be up in the next few weeks.

I won't post the results incase she doesn't want you guys to know before then.

Much respect, though!

-Dru-
10-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Yeah props to V. Sorry to hear you had a couple of let downs bruv. We lost 3-2 to spurs, wish I hadn't gone to the match now

Baron Mynd
10-01-2012, 08:30 AM
It was only my opponent who no-showed, half-expected it to be honest, I'd heard they hadn't turned up for Evilas "Rapped In Wire" event the week before and that ones pretty much on their door step. No biggie.

I'd been out the night before anyway, hadn't slept in over 24 hours haha!

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Yeah props to V. Sorry to hear you had a couple of let downs bruv. We lost 3-2 to spurs, wish I hadn't gone to the match now

I'm a Newcastle United fan, surprisingly, we've got you next Sunday. :)

IV
10-01-2012, 08:43 AM
NUFC all fucking day.

And thanks Baron, a few people know the result already but I'm looking forward to the video footage more than last time haha, I actually enjoyed the battle quite a lot

Revan
10-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Tenner says she got robbed.

Baron Mynd
10-01-2012, 09:16 AM
I am saying nothing haha!

So tired of wasting verses on opponents just for them to drop out last minute though, yo!

It happened with Mighty, Coopz, Double L, Hefty and Wilson...

And because I don't tend to use generic stuff, the verses just end up scrapped because I can't apply them to anyone else.

RANT OVER THOUGH, YO!

IV
10-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Yeah I know what you mean Baron, the way I write means I can't use them against anyone else because I normally rely on personals (as you probably noticed now haha) Wilson sucks for not showing, not that I'd be able to stay long enough to watch the battle but still....

What did Sprungy do during his battle that was so bad that he apparently embarrassed himself, the league, Pete, and the venue?

Baron Mynd
10-01-2012, 10:01 AM
It wasn't so much in the battle. He was ridiculously drunk, started jumping into people, tiger-kneeing them, spinning around on Pamflits back, by the time of his battle he was way out of it and hardly remembered a thing.

I felt bad for Pete after he had taken the time to write and prep, he did good too, his gun bar rounds are always hilarious to me...

Netcees.com was the website I was telling you about btw!

IV
10-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Haha yeah Sprungy kept shouting shit out from my first bar lol, talking through everyone's stuff. He was so drunk, I heard he's quitting because of it.

And yeah I heard of Netcees but never been on it! Who's your next battle gonna be?

Baron Mynd
10-02-2012, 05:50 AM
I'm looking at working with the Spit Roast league from Birmingham, met up with Ben this weekend and am trying to arrange a Wolves/Brum local clash between the leagues towards the end of the year/start of next.

I'll rep Wolves but not sure who it's going to be against yet, it's only a few days since our last one haha!