PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here attempting Stoptober?

Baron Mynd
10-01-2012, 04:18 AM
I reckon I can do it cold turkey, no patches, gum etc

Erupt da Monsta
10-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Man I thought about doin this ish, cold turkey is hard as hell for me, I dont smoke alot, but i crave atleast a few a day..... I've been doin pretty well.... one pack lasts me about 4 days now if i dont share with my niggas.. lol use to be a pack every 2 days smfh, mainly if im drinking

Baron Mynd
10-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Def. agree with you on the social smoking thing...

I'm not smoking after today though.

It's my birthday on halloween so I have that as a sort of good final day to reach if you see what I mean!

Erupt da Monsta
10-01-2012, 11:23 AM
lol you should go as a newport for halloween.....with a big red X over your chest,make a big scene, so everytime you smoke after that day you catch hell for it. Or do yall smoke cools where youre from? Always wondered how that worked....

Phil Banks
10-01-2012, 02:48 PM
been thinking bout quitting more and more.... but don't think i'm ready will have to quit smoking weed for awhile 2 an quitting both is gonna be rough

CulpritT
10-01-2012, 03:21 PM
nah but that means no-shave november is right around the corner, im bout to get caveman in this bitch

Mayneak
10-01-2012, 08:20 PM
I smoked about 20 a day and ran through a shit load of weed each week & decided one day that I was gonna quit...Shit was costing too much and it wasn't, "me" no more...Gave it all up about 2 and a half months ago, now im going the gym 5 days a week & forgetting what paranoia means lol...Good luck with it tho :high:

Baron Mynd
10-02-2012, 05:46 AM
lol you should go as a newport for halloween.....with a big red X over your chest,make a big scene, so everytime you smoke after that day you catch hell for it. Or do yall smoke cools where youre from? Always wondered how that worked....

I don't know what a cool is.

Marlboro Golds >

But I'm going good so far, this morning was the first major trigger point I hit, was stood waiting on public transport and people around me were lighting up.

I went to the shop and copped some gum just to have something to do instead.