PDA

View Full Version : Message From RAIN MATRIX to Uneth.

Westa
09-29-2012, 07:52 PM
This message is'nt from me and I dont know Uneth I searched him but couldnt find him and Matrix wanted send a message but his banned so this is a little favour for him.

''Find uneth and tell him i called him a dick rider''
(Thats what he said its a message from him)

rain was gonna make you eat a sheeps stomach to be a sick fuck but your people do that anyway
Then Tell him theres a crack rock here for him if he wants it

If theres anything you want me 2 say 2 Matrix tell me.

Teek
09-29-2012, 08:07 PM
This message is'nt from me and I dont know Uneth I searched him but couldnt find him and Matrix wanted send a message but his banned so this is a little favour for him.

''Find uneth and tell him i called him a dick rider''

rain was gonna make you eat a sheeps stomach to be a sick fuck but your people do that anyway
Then Tell him theres a crack rock here for him if he wants it

If theres anything you want me 2 say 2 Matrix tell me.

Eth is banned too...

Westa
09-29-2012, 08:10 PM
Eth is banned too...

Ahah okay thanks man I'll let him know.

Óðinn
09-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Lmfao. Thread = Epic Fail

Westa
09-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Lmfao. Thread = Epic Fail

ahahaha, Matrix wanted to get his word out man, its Matrix we can laugh about it his The Joker of gotham city/LB ahah :high:.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Let rain matrix know

I'm working with Heisenberg in the mobile productisation of narcotics and we have some 99% plus pure crystal meth ... The purest glass ever produced and we're looking for a connect in Canada

Tell him to Holla at Jessie YO

Westa
09-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Let rain matrix know

I'm working with Heisenberg in the mobile productisation of narcotics and we have some 99% plus pure crystal meth ... The purest glass ever produced and we're looking for a connect in Canada

ahahaha okay man.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Let rain matrix know

Tell ua i was trying to sell coke this week and half of it is up my nose right now

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Eth is banned too...

Oh teek is back eh tell him i said whats up

Jack Swagger
09-29-2012, 09:59 PM
I'm in contact with EtH on another site. I guess I can pass the message

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Gonna cost Rain $300 for shipping and handling though, let him know.