PDA

View Full Version : @Phil Banks & whoever else got one of those LBA/LBT titles

SoupErb
09-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Where dafuq is your LBA title? I might have missed something.. but I just noticed you ain't got the title anymore..

I thought there was gonna be like a '1st LBA Champ' '2nd LBA Champ' etc .. Which seems better to me than just having an interchangeable title.. the fuck is the point in joining a tourny, running through the top contenders, only to get the title taken away from you altogether?

Where's the recognition? By next week people gone forget you ever had that shit.

I dunno.. I've probably missed out on this debate already ..Was just curious.

Murderous Swag
09-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Your a bit late tbh.people were belittling dude for carrying the first LBA title so he said fuck it and had it removed

Jack Swagger
*Looks over at Revan*

Q
As it is my understanding, there was only to be a 1st LBA Champion but no 2nd, 3rd etc.

Phil Banks
09-27-2012, 08:25 PM
woooooah looool.... nah SoupErb i asked for it to removed over a lil argument me an krhyme had.... that is all still in play.... as far as the LBA I haven't read up on LBT but you good.... personally the orange was a nice place holder for the permanant blue joint i'm bout to get but i was goin for more ambience in the screen name ya dig

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

As it is my understanding, there was only to be a 1st LBA Champion but no 2nd, 3rd etc.

woah i didnt think this was up for debate.... I think if you won the tourney you should get a title.... as far as beating a champ and losing.... nah yo... theres a thread for the championships an the HoF forum an thats good enough I think

J u s T C
09-27-2012, 08:46 PM
I dunno. You should have to successfully defend it 3 times to get the "1x champ, 2x ect"

Phil Banks
09-27-2012, 09:06 PM
KK an rule the ones running both of these so not sure how it works but rule said you get a title if you lose it so maybe the actual tourney winner doesnt get anything different and every loser does not sure

BLNK
09-27-2012, 09:15 PM
I think that should have received a counter, 1x champion, and every title WIN, not defense, it should have been updated. 2x 3x etc. A defense is not a title WIN. It's a defense, you're already in possession of the title. it's yours.

J u s T C
09-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah that's how I would have it but my post was taking in mind that every winner won't get a title. So to add incentive make them strive to defend it a certain amount of times.

But I've always felt every winner should have something to Mark that once they lose.

Jack Swagger
09-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Yeah that's how I would have it but my post was taking in mind that every winner won't get a title. So to add incentive make them strive to defend it a certain amount of times.

But I've always felt every winner should have something to Mark that once they lose.

Makes sense. Kind of like a proving ground type ish. You have to show that you are really Title material by being able to defend against at least 3 contenders.

J u s T C
09-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Yeah. It's like the Lonsdale belt in boxing. Defend it so many times and you get your own version of it to take home.

Revan
09-28-2012, 03:05 AM
I think that should have received a counter, 1x champion, and every title WIN, not defense, it should have been updated. 2x 3x etc. A defense is not a title WIN. It's a defense, you're already in possession of the title. it's yours.

The LBA is up to Krhyme whether you get anything other than the actual title.

As for the upcoming LBT title, any champion will get a 1x LBT Champion when they lose the title, and the number will increase with every reign.

Simples.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-28-2012, 08:22 AM
That's not the best way to do it in my opinion ... Somebody could defend it 50 times then lose and be 1xchampion ... Somebody else could lose 2 title matches and be a 3xchampion

When the dust settles the guy with the impressive streak looks inferior

I think the winner of the original tourney should be the only one keeping some kind of title after they lose it while the main championship title gets passed around .... Your sig would be a better place to keep track of how many times you've win it if you want to show off that way

Revan
09-28-2012, 08:30 AM
That's not the best way to do it in my opinion ... Somebody could defend it 50 times then lose and be 1xchampion ... Somebody else could lose 2 title matches and be a 3xchampion

Thats no different than the boxing way of doing things. But either way its up for discussion. it'll be a while before the first text champ is crowned.