PDA

View Full Version : Puttin ppl on the wall of shame as opposed to banning?

Phil Banks
09-27-2012, 07:55 PM
I like this idea ALOT....I think everytime someone is banned we lose a lil activity.... like when EtH went or Grizz now, I think the wall of shame is a pretty legit fall back....instead of bannin someone serve they time on the wall.... give em a hoop or 2 to jump through....an we remove it.... i dunno what u uguys think?

Phil Banks
09-27-2012, 08:09 PM
ya jay bro but it's a title to... a big orange stupid ass long one big as fuck under they name..... basically invites them to get fucked with on every post.... IMO a dude like say Grizz who might feel he shouldn't have been banned w/e like myself in that situation could serve out they time..

Personally they said i bit you know the whole deal u actually were one of the few who had my back.... my point being if i was banned for 2 weeks i wouldn't be here now.... but beyond that Grizz posts a ton keeps the forums poppin an to him i think its still a big hit just with that title but we should make the color different.... hot pink or some shit

I'd rather clown an have the forums more active....i dunno could be wrong

NOBLE
09-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Here's my 2 pennies...
I think the Wall Of Shame should be very limited as far as who gets placed on it, otherwise, its going to end up requiring a lot of maintenance.
Not everyone who would earn a spot on the WOS is that active in the forums for the clowning and ostracizing them part to even work.
I can see maybe limiting it to first-time offenders depending on what the offense is. Some offenses should be a ban period. I don't think people who are repeat offenders should be punished by a WOS title alone. I'm also not sure how much banning impacts site activity as new people sign up everyday....plus I think allowing certain offenses to go rampant/unpunished would do more damage to the site than banning reduces activity.

Óðinn
09-27-2012, 09:01 PM
TBH... i think enforce the ban & the title. the title stays for as long as the ban was enforced. So if you banned for 2 weeks. When you come back your title remains for two weeks after that.

Banned for a month, you come back you'll have it for a month. etc.

Meaning, a month ban = 2 month title time

Phil Banks
09-28-2012, 12:31 AM
kinda leanin toward your shit fuel.......def dont think it should be perm unless itsanextreme case

Revan
09-28-2012, 02:58 AM
TBH... i think enforce the ban & the title. the title stays for as long as the ban was enforced. So if you banned for 2 weeks. When you come back your title remains for two weeks after that.

Banned for a month, you come back you'll have it for a month. etc.

Meaning, a month ban = 2 month title time

Feelin this.

Krhyme Killz
09-28-2012, 03:13 PM
Fuel on some shit...i fucks with that idea

Revan
09-28-2012, 03:17 PM
I cant believe an irishman came up with something that good tbh.

Krhyme Killz
09-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Mayneak.....

Óðinn
09-28-2012, 07:52 PM
I cant believe an irishman came up with something that good tbh.

You haven't drank proper whiskey then....shame on you....

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Mayneak.....

Lmao. Even if he did come online, he won't be able to see that lol

He demoded with no reason as to why he was demoded as soon as the powers came along.

John Wick
09-29-2012, 01:57 PM
2FUEL Good shit bro and Phil Banks I see where your going shit sound official tbh Just needs a bit of organizing and tweaking But I think we can pull this off and get the site poppin with the clowning and beefing .. I think we should step in when it get crazy... but overall Wall of shame could work as a way to up the ante on site activity SO LES DO THIS MAN YA GOT MY VOTE