PDA

View Full Version : Hall Of Shame > Ban Hammer

J u s T C
09-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Name and Shame. Brand them mother fuckers and make them stick around.

They feel like dicks.
We get someone to clown.
Activity stays up.
Bein active battling with the tag deters others.
They try to turn a new leaf.
And if they don't and continue there fuckery, you ban them.

Any multis that show, just Hall Of Shame Them.

Everyones a winner.

Óðinn
09-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Hmmmm.... not a bad idea.

Murderous Swag
09-27-2012, 06:53 PM
If the head mods are game for this idea lol ill lift dudes ban i just put on haha

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Damn just breached 3500 shit ive got no life

J u s T C
09-27-2012, 06:54 PM
You could even just outright ban any multis and make them stick to there original hall of shame account until they work it off, or simply fuck off and find another site to tolerate their bullshit.

Óðinn
09-27-2012, 06:56 PM
^Thats the better idea...all & any Multis perma banned....an leave there original account around.

Jack Swagger
09-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Does that mean EtH is allowed back? Or is that nigga just gone for good.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

If this was to come into play*

Phil Banks
09-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Name and Shame. Brand them mother fuckers and make them stick around.

They feel like dicks.
We get someone to clown.
Activity stays up.
Bein active battling with the tag deters others.
They try to turn a new leaf.
And if they don't and continue there fuckery, you ban them.

Any multis that show, just Hall Of Shame Them.

Everyones a winner.

100% cosign on this

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Does that mean EtH is allowed back? Or is that nigga just gone for good.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

If this was to come into play*

i think the eth situation needs some time but a few of us want him back..... i might be the only mod....

hopefully we can make banning people only for the most severe shit.... that shit rly should only be for other site spam in my book if we got the wall of shame

but i dont think the wall should be permanent thing.... like someone does time on it but can get off with good deeds or some shit is how id play it

J u s T C
09-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Word I don't see a bad side to this. You could say you might miss tag someone, but you can miss ban them too. Atleast this way they get a chance to plead their innocence.

Lizman
09-27-2012, 08:52 PM
I Disagree
Nothing Better Than A Mothafuckin Ban

CulpritT
09-27-2012, 08:58 PM
Nobody would be stupid enough to stick around after gettin caught just to get constantly fucked wit and even if ppl did, there'd just be even more trolling and bitching and other butt fucky shit id have to sift through in the text lounge to find something relevant. Do whatever tho.

Interp
09-27-2012, 09:11 PM
As long as its not abused this could be effective as fuck

Need to put min/max time guidelines tho... Otherwise everyone will just kiss mod ass till its removed...And people the mods dont like would be wearing it forever....

Should make a hall of shame forum also....listing date of offence and any links involved...

Hall of shame members should also carry a vp of zero during the time ..

Basically make it lb's penalty box (i miss hockey) ...

Óðinn
09-27-2012, 09:30 PM
^There is already a Hall Of Shame thread.

J u s T C
09-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Name 5 reasons why a ban would be better Lizman. All you're doing is lowering activity and not letting the offenders answer for their crimes, so to speak.

And fuck if they bitch and make an ass of them self, that's part of the point, guy who's worried about sifting through bitchy posts but who I hardly ever see posting on here.

Fredo Lombardi
09-27-2012, 11:40 PM
if any of these dudes come back id be suprised

Revan
09-28-2012, 03:07 AM
Who wants a site full of active cheats?

I like the Hall Of Shame but it shouldnt replace a ban. Its a dope addition to it tho.

NiXWoN
09-28-2012, 04:30 AM
What did you guys ban my little council estate friend Eth for!... :cmonson:

J u s T C
09-28-2012, 07:48 AM
I think you're missing the point RULE. The whole point of the Hall Of Shame is to make them look like shit while deterring others. That ain't gonna happen when they are out of sight and out of mind. And if they cheat again you ban them. It's no different than a first time warning. Only it's a first time warning everyone else can see.

TalkSick
09-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Lol @ Grizzys new title