PDA

View Full Version : LetsBeefs - Top Ten Live Battlers

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2012, 02:56 PM
I allowed several days to pass to allow more opinions to be dropped, feel free to discuss who should be number one and so on ..... The top ten is in order of most mentions from the previous discussion.

Vote on your favorite live battler
The top ten is not written in stone just yet, 25 live battlers are posted up.
If you want it changed vote accordingly
Feel free to state your case and post videos of why you think so and so should be ranked where.

After the top ten is picked, I'll post a thread dedicated to each Live battler highlighting their best battles, strengths and weakness, etc...

If anyone wants to write up somthing after the top ten is picked lemme know

Óðinn
09-27-2012, 03:02 PM
^Where IS this top ten?? :confused:

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Every Mention was recorded, the top 25 are posted!

FiNAL WoRD
09-27-2012, 03:10 PM
daz my shiii., daz my shii daz my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2012, 03:56 PM
In case of a tie, I'll talk it over with a few cats to decide who should be higher than who, if one Live Battler has a win over the other. that will play a role in determining who gets the higher spot.

FiNAL WoRD
09-27-2012, 03:57 PM
i guess i coulda put ness lee in there, but its hard to chose the last couple 2bh

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Yeah i got to like 7 and i really didnt know who to put over who, alot of these cats are on the same level

FiNAL WoRD
09-27-2012, 04:00 PM
some of them suck balls too, and you for got beast lee lol

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

and you forgot FAME

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2012, 04:01 PM
lol Beast lee didnt get any mentions in the last thread, Fame n Verity are honorable mentions lol

FiNAL WoRD
09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Lmfao FAME must be pissed.. thats why he needs to come in here and tell you what it is erupt

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Students only vote was for fresco

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2012, 04:07 PM
lol FAME to state his case........

Murderous Swag
09-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Doms & KON vs Trigaaah & Grinda AHAT - Rap Battle - YouTube

SoupErb
09-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Done. Not necessarily my favourite battlers.. Illmaculate is dope, Pat Stay is dope, Dizaster is iight.. The rest of my choices were just the battlers I've seen before and thought they were average.

Fredo Lombardi
09-28-2012, 12:19 AM
how come rex & k shine didn't make the list?

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

BATTLE AMERICA K SHINE VS NOV - YouTube

skip to 11:40 for the body bag other dude was iight but k shine made him look garbage

T-Rex vs Artisan rap battle presented by AHAT co-hosted by Murda Mook - YouTube

11:50 for rex catching a body

Canis
09-28-2012, 04:19 AM
Marvwon and Iron Solomon?Dirtbag Dan?Soul Khan?

FiNAL WoRD
09-28-2012, 05:18 PM
are we sure all these people are former letsbeef heads?

Jack Swagger
09-28-2012, 05:39 PM
are we sure all these people are former letsbeef heads?

The only reason it says Letsbeef is because this is supposed to be our personal favorites, not that they came from here. Our site would be getting a little more traffic if all these niggas were birthed here.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

But dudes like Conceited/Charron were here at one point. Not sure about the other cats.

RhetoriK
09-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Picked my 10 from THIS list. Some are left off though.

Jack Swagger
09-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Ayyye. I just realized that Marvwon battled Eminem in the 8 mile special features extra footage... Damn. He's gotten rounder since then.

FiNAL WoRD
09-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Nahh im pretty sure all these cats have been on letsbeef at somepoint, im pretty sure this is the idea of the live battlers, cause if it isnt there missing a buncha cats who are better then the ones mentions, and this shit is far from fair
i mean disasters gunna win, but not cause hes everyones number one, but because he fits in the top ten.. imo conceited>
You shouldn't be allowed to pick 10 cats,it should be everryone picks there fav/best of the bunch and that makes it more fair because certain cats are gunna get to the top just because there good enough to be in a top ten

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

how come rex & k shine didn't make the list?

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

BATTLE AMERICA K SHINE VS NOV - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f7z7bFQCGY)

skip to 11:40 for the body bag other dude was iight but k shine made him look garbage

T-Rex vs Artisan rap battle presented by AHAT co-hosted by Murda Mook - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wSJqVsToyk&feature=related)

11:50 for rex catching a body

you seriously believe these cats belong with the ones on the list? then your fucking retarded... rex is alright but he aint nothing special.. and shines average at best...damn b did u not see con eat em?

Anonymous Poet
09-28-2012, 06:16 PM
picked my 10.

Looks like dizaster the most popular out of all

Óðinn
09-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Every Mention was recorded, the top 25 are posted!

There was no poll prior to my first post....that's why i said that loool

Erupt da Monsta
09-29-2012, 01:01 PM
yeah i left the thread open for letsbeefs top three for about a week n a half... then took everyone that posteds names dropped and compiled this list...

And nah at Final... cus then theres a good chance there wouldnt be a top ten, if everyone picked one.

Yeah i figured that @FUEL

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

After the top ten is figured out, we can have a talk about 6-7, at that time we can argue over who thinks who should be in those positions that were left out.... the top 5 is gonna stay tho. Loaded Lux didnt get a mention in the previous thread, Soul Kahn, and others.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

its real close for like four cats fightin for the 2 and three positions, theres def going to need to be a debate

FiNAL WoRD
09-29-2012, 01:55 PM
you shoudl just continue the poll, after this top 10 , after that top 5 after that top 3 or number 1

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Like hollahan doesnt belong on this list, a girl licked his asshole............and people still voted for em?

Erupt da Monsta
09-29-2012, 02:03 PM
lol Yeah that might actually be a good idea, keep a poll going , Loaded Lux should deff be up there

Canis
09-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Ayyye. I just realized that Marvwon battled Eminem in the 8 mile special features extra footage... Damn. He's gotten rounder since then.

And better at battling...

Erupt da Monsta
09-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah Marv is a pretty good, his shits just really long winded, which works for him somtimes, but other times im like damn son get to the point . I remember one line he had tho, against Pat Stay, when he said somthin about takin pattys cake.... shit was nice

Pat said somthin like, "...he gets stretch marks from it, so if the proof is in the pudding, you should check marvs stomach" proof was Marvs nigga that died... one of the hardest lines ive heard imo

FiNAL WoRD
09-30-2012, 02:25 PM
talkin bout marvs handi brother "ill roll up on em like whats with the gang signs? what crew is you with? then Grab his mental little face and smack the drool off his lips. spit going everywhere, rip open his teddy bear smack him over the head with it then kick his mental chair down a set of stairs, who fucking cares? thats just the shit i do, no wonder your father left you who would want a sped and fat piece of shit like you?"..
or
'he just wants to make his dead homies proud right now, your boy proofs looking down through da clouds right now wanted to smack you like the dad you never had right now"

Pat stay is the best on that list

Erupt da Monsta
10-01-2012, 11:17 AM
ait Im closing this poll 2morrow.... a "pick the top five poll will be dropped after that... from the top ten".... I've talked to a few cats and they believe loaded lux should be added,I agree, if theres anyone else that you think should be in the top ten just holla at me....

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

talkin bout marvs handi brother "ill roll up on em like whats with the gang signs? what crew is you with? then Grab his mental little face and smack the drool off his lips. spit going everywhere, rip open his teddy bear smack him over the head with it then kick his mental chair down a set of stairs, who fucking cares? thats just the shit i do, no wonder your father left you who would want a sped and fat piece of shit like you?"..
or
'he just wants to make his dead homies proud right now, your boy proofs looking down through da clouds right now wanted to smack you like the dad you never had right now"

Pat stay is the best on that list

Yeah Pats in my top 3 no doubt

Erupt da Monsta
10-05-2012, 04:25 PM
ait so we have to get this shit right, I see alot of talk about Lux and shit, and Ness Lee, if yall havent voted vote... So we can get this top ten legit

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Loaded Lux ain't up there or he would've landslided

Erupt da Monsta
10-05-2012, 04:34 PM
None of you bitch niggas nominated him...smh

Phracture
10-05-2012, 04:35 PM
lmfaoo I thought this was a Poll for who you had in mind Boi .

Erupt da Monsta
10-05-2012, 04:37 PM
there was a thread asking who yall thought was your top three, nobody had lux in their top three......... so we know he aint top three....