PDA

View Full Version : A few words from Teek

Teek
09-27-2012, 01:50 AM
RULE Krhyme Killz NOBLE Murderous Swag DaMostH8ed Jason RhetoriK UNKNOWN ARTIST 2FUEL Phil Banks AfterThought Mindless Pugz

Let me start off by saying: I'm NOT leaving LB, this isn't a site resignation or a Fuck you all, but I'm going to be drastically lowering my availability around here to do some other shit away from the site, and even away from online in general.

I wanted to notify all of you about this in case you wish to decide whether to fill my mod spot out of fairness to the rest of you, since I will not be able to fulfill the obligations that come with the duties to the extent that the rest of you can, it might be best to find someone to take up the slack my absences will leave. There's little point in me parading around with a mod title if I don't know when I'm going to be around to use it.

This decision isn't anything personal against anyone here, or even the site in general. I just feel the grip loosening more every day and I don't have much holding me here. I don't battle much, or even like to battle much as I once did. The place is staffed with a good group and things are running smoothly enough. There isn't a lot of point for me taking up space. I've pretty much decided I'm going to just come n go as I wish and there will be little to no schedule on that.

If anyone needs anything when I'm around, I'll still be happy to chip in on regular shit, talk to, check out tracks/battles/cyphers, give input on stuff if you want. As I said, I'm not ghosting, just lowering my image some to become a nobody again.

My 6th year was the 23rd. I haven't really been a basic user much on here since 2007. I think I want to feel that freedom a little because I'm not going to be around forever. Maybe I'll rekindle that old spirit I once had.

As for chat, mods there is up to you guys. I still will probably drop in there, and possibly even more since I'll have more time. I do like being able to play youtubes and torture people with my bad taste in music. Either way, You needn't feel a need to change all the shit to lock me out. I'm not gonna give out the passes to anyone, or add anyone with the chat account access. I helped make the shit, but I'll treat it is part of the staff area and that belongs with you all now.

I'm around, so this isn't a goodbye, just a backing down.

Peace..

NOBLE
09-27-2012, 02:08 AM
I can imagine you'd still be more active than some other people that are modded. You can probably attain the freedom you're looking for on here by using a multi account sometimes tbh. But if you have some real life things that require more of your time, I can understand that. Personally, I think its been great having you around, and I'd hate to see your spot filled by someone else while we still have other mods that are barely active. No matter what happens though, nothing's going to change about the chatroom.

Revan
09-27-2012, 02:48 AM
I know how you feel Teek.

Thanks for the time you've put into modding the site so far, and holla if you ever need anything.

We'll keep you modded until a replacement is decided upon, and i dont think we need to rush into that so you'll be green still for a minute.

Holla!

Murderous Swag
09-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Cheers mate lol Noah jk good luck with everything man

Óðinn
09-27-2012, 11:07 AM
TBH i think RULE & NOBLE said all i could say myself lol.

You've done good for the site....Best of luck in w/e adventures you are about to embark on.

Peace.

RhetoriK
09-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Understood sir. Don't be a stranger when you do log on though. Agreed with RULE and Noble as well.

Phil Banks
09-27-2012, 11:59 AM
lol @ 07 i been around net rap even longer.... i suggest takin a break before any permanent decisions you'll be missed bro u cool ppl

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Getting a lil déjà vu here ... Lol

Pretty sure there's always a staff position here for you fam ... Your a first class mod

Krhyme Killz
09-27-2012, 07:48 PM
#professionalism

good shit

Teek
09-28-2012, 12:17 PM
As I said, I'm not ghosting, I still want to be around on occasion because I do like the site n people. I also am going to start laying the groundwork on a major project that is going to include a lot of people around here if it interests them. I just felt that all this shit might interfere w my mod duties which is why I gave warning n left the option to fill my spot.

2FUEL knows a little of my project. When I get more down, I'll fill the rest of you in on details. For now, all I can say is it's going to be a push to bring a lot of underground shit out for regular people n get some deserved talent noticed. I figured I can start on the basic shit now to be ready for the rollout when it happens.

Anyway, I'm around, if you need anything, drop me a pm, most times I'm on cell n don't get msges.

Peace.

Pugz
09-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks for letting us know Teek and thanks for all the work you've put in.. if you need anything from me dont hesitate anytime bro... Youll be missed

AfterThought
09-28-2012, 01:26 PM
DONT GOOOO TEEK, DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol, stay safe fam. :(

Mindless
09-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Put the mod powers back on Teek but left his display group as Exclusive member.

You're always welcome here buddy. Even if you're not officially part of the team, you're part of the team.

Teek
10-01-2012, 12:04 AM
I wondered what was up when I saw the chat box pop up.

This shit reminds me of my job.."You're not official, but here's my keys, and my passwords etc....."

I appreciate it Mindless.

Revan
10-01-2012, 04:43 AM
Ninja mod!

Teek
10-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Now I can jump down from the rafters w a knife in my teeth to get bad guys.

Actually it helps some. I can get the shit fone that needs done without hassling anyone n if people still do hit me up for Petty shit, I don't have to throw my hands up and pass them somewhere else, but for the most part, I'm not going to step on ties.