09-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Why is the title;

Video Battle Champion

And not just

Grand Champion

Because the audio/text champion doesn't get;

Audio Grand Champion

Text Grand Champion

or whatever? It's not bitching I just generally wondered if there was any specific reason :p

BLNK
09-26-2012, 04:57 PM
A lot of the top competition from both arenas joined the tourney.

Revan
whats Jase said.^

and for the record i wanted Video Champion

FiNAL WoRD
Probably dead on ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Why is the title;

Video Battle Champion

And not just

Grand Champion

Because the audio/text champion doesn't get;

Audio Grand Champion

Text Grand Champion

or whatever? It's not bitching I just generally wondered if there was any specific reason :p

I wouldn't worry about it V...you aint getting near it any way :p

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Don't mind Jason he's still a lil upset over monkey being put to sleep. lol

IV
09-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Loool Jason yeah that's what I originally assumed too, but it actually had a really good line up.

Grand Champions in both sides of the site entered, topical champion, previous video battle champion, a number of mods and ex LBA champion, live battler.... had a better line up than the last text tourney imo

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Because it's a video battle tournament. And if you win the video battle tournament, you'll be the video battle champion. See the hint is in the title, you get on camera, record your video and use it to battle. you win it (HA, as if!) you becaome Video Battle Champion.

Would you like me to hit up the head of the F.A and ask him why he doesn't just call the F.A Cup the Champions League?

I mean, if you want?, I could email Sepp Blatter and ask him why he doesn't just call the World Cup the European Championships?

Lemme know

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Just feel lucky it's getting a title in the first place lol

IV
09-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Because it's a video battle tournament. And if you win the video battle tournament, you'll be the video battle champion. See the hint is in the title, you get on camera, record your video and use it to battle. you win it (HA, as if!) you becaome Video Battle Champion.

Would you like me to hit up the head of the F.A and ask him why he doesn't just call the F.A Cup the Champions League?

I mean, if you want?, I could email Sepp Blatter and ask him why he doesn't just call the World Cup the European Championships?

Lemme know

Oh that cleared it up perfectly, thanks for your helpful input as per usual.

Hey TalkSick, that Text Battle Champion title looks really nice under your name, oh.. wait..

UNKNOWN ARTIST like I said I wasn't bitching I just wondered haha, I was surprised it was getting the blue title too.

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Just feel lucky it's getting a title in the first place lol

the title of it has nothing to do with you though :rolleyes:... lol

It's down to NOBLE RULE & Pugz... as this will end up an annual tournament.

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Oh that cleared it up perfectly, thanks for your helpful input as per usual.

Hey TalkSick, that Text Battle Champion title looks really nice under your name, oh.. wait..

@UNKNOWN ARTIST (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=50200) like I said I wasn't bitching I just wondered haha, I was surprised it was getting the blue title too.

Nobody said Grand Champions shouldn't be tagged Text or Audio. I think they should.

"Text Grand Champion" ect.

It isnt as catchy. but so what? you gotta indicate who won what.

You put Grand Champion.

Grand Champ of what?

SEWING?

Being a faggot? (Yeah I'd win that)

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Yeah ... I fail to see the benefits of your tantrum based title changing powers

Giving more people more titles is the way forward though aye?... Lol

2FUEL

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Lets be honest......Ive seen people get a cheaper way to a title than this tourney by far.....There actually is quite a bit of credible artists......and had EVERYONE posted the first round shit coulda had a better turnout...........

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I honestly agree with corb here.I personally feel that the grand champ titles should be a bit more specific.

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah ... I fail to see the benefits of your tantrum based title changing powers

Giving more people more titles is the way forward though aye?... Lol

2FUEL

lool...you should read up on the New Regulation to getting a title...aint easy as it was before.

Now be quite Ness Lee... :D

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Has anybody seen mareena bob it?i lost my beautiful wife

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:23 PM
OMFG JASON IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 05:24 PM
see this my thing bout LB that bugs me.... Fiji Osa got a title in a tourney full of no-shows.... lol him vs relle wasn't a championship calibre match... from either one but this tourney is a lot better alot more competition better quality of videos pretty much everything is better so why downplay it??

If anything LB is a bunch of hoes hardly any comments on the youtube pages... this tourney actually represents us all cause it's basically off site... If I had my way there would be serious reprecussions for signing up an no-showing..... but even with all that hoe shit this tourney still looking pretty dope.....

Last years winner is gone first round.... i mean what else could u want besides good matches an upsets... ya'll bitch bout everything

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:26 PM
I honestly co sign phil.The bad blood had a horrible turnout.Half the emcees would have to pay for a chance just for me to dedicate my time to them for 90 seconds.This one is all around a better look and even a good look for lb in general.Yall are so quick to downplay shit its pathetic.Tighten up yo

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Has anybody seen that bottle of jack daniels.My wives left me and my huntin dog was hit by a mac truck

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 05:26 PM
see this my thing bout LB that bugs me.... Fiji Osa got a title in a tourney full of no-shows.... lol him vs relle wasn't a championship calibre match... from either one but this tourney is a lot better alot more competition better quality of videos pretty much everything is better so why downplay it??

If anything LB is a bunch of hoes hardly any comments on the youtube pages... this tourney actually represents us all cause it's basically off site... If I had my way there would be serious reprecussions for signing up an no-showing..... but even with all that hoe shit this tourney still looking pretty dope.....

Last years winner is gone first round.... i mean what else could u want besides good matches an upsets... ya'll bitch bout everything

Exactly.... well said.

looool Jason.... Custom titles mean nothing. GC is where it's at...everyone knows that, don't know why you & UNKNOWN ARTIST are threatened by Custom Titles that mean nothing.....it doesn't deface the value of your tourney runs.

IV
09-26-2012, 05:27 PM
I honestly co sign phil.The bad blood had a horrible turnout.Half the emcees would have to pay for a chance just for me to dedicate my time to them for 90 seconds.This one is all around a better look and even a good look for lb in general.Yall are so quick to downplay shit its pathetic.Tighten up yo

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Has anybody seen that bottle of jack daniels.My wives left me and my huntin dog was hit by a mac truck

Ohs, is that you?

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:28 PM
2fuel>verity

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Exactly.... well said.

looool Jason.... Custom titles mean nothing. GC is where it's at...everyone knows that, don't know why you & UNKNOWN ARTIST are threatened by Custom Titles that mean nothing.....it doesn't deface the value of your tourney runs.

Lmao @ threatened .... Who gives a fuck .... Titles suck balls now

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:30 PM
YOU WISH THAT UNKNOWN ARTIST IS GETTING DEFENSIVE :)

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 05:30 PM
[/COLOR]Has anybody seen that bottle of jack daniels.My wives left me and my huntin dog was hit by a mac truck

Yeah, i drank it while running over your dog...

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:31 PM
see what i did there ;)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

What did you say you little irish pub hounding barracuda in the face rejected klansmen lookin mutha fucka
:violent:

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 05:33 PM
see what i did there ;)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

What did you say you little irish pub hounding barracuda in the face rejected klansmen lookin mutha fucka
:violent:

I sa*Hicup*ed... *Burp* i ssssaid, i drank it while i drove over the little ba*Hicup*stid!!...

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Thats fucking it im on the next submarine to ireland and ima sink that shitty country

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Traditional Irish Music - Brogan's Bar - Ennis, Ireland - YouTube
^fuels fave pub hangout
with his grampa on the violen

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

and fuels on the banjoooo

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Redneck Water Slide - YouTube

^^Murderous Swag family get together.

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:48 PM
LMFAO FUELS VIDEO POST

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

amazing racist blacks - YouTube
^Fuels ol pal from the klan

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Idk my physc doc keeps swearing im mentally ill tbh but........i just dont see it

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Jason so you sayin my title makes me a bitch huh

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 06:01 PM
yeah agreed, but the mod forums show thats a lost cause pugz like the bright shit

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 06:02 PM
Murderous Swag lmfaooo that's some video yO... WTF

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 06:08 PM
youve seen it before son you were the camera man for your ol chap

NOBLE
09-26-2012, 06:09 PM
guessing because that tourney doesnt have nearly the same level of competition so you shouldnt have the same title as people who won legit grand champ tournies

A lot of the top competition from both arenas joined the tourney.

Grand Champions in both sides of the site entered, topical champion, previous video battle champion, a number of mods and ex LBA champion, live battler.... had a better line up than the last text tourney imo

Smh @ implying this isn't a legit tourney. I agree with what BLNK and Verity said. It's still a new format for LB where everyone is a noob and there isn't any cemented consensus of what a video battle submission should consist of. Top competitors from both the Text and Audio sides entered. There's a cash prize on the line (as if we have those in every tourney) and all these battles are being watched by hundreds of people within and outside of the LB community. Asides from the no-shows (which will reduce drastically from ROUND 1), you can't get any more competitive at this stage!
As far as the title being offered, a Video Battle Champion IS a Grand Champion as far as I'm concerned. Like 2FUEL has stated, this is something we'll be holding annually. This tournament would have been held in the official brackets if not for the fact that it will overlap the Text tourney that was slated for October...and we're using a text format to receive votes right now.
Let's not forget the video battle arena was the 3rd major section of LB for a long time before, and from talking to RULE and Pugz, all indications are that it will be brought back soon with upgraded video players. The Video Battle Champion title we're giving for this tourney now is in anticipation of the video battle arena that's to come along with the fact that we continue to see more and more interest in video battles on the internet period. Saying this ain't legit is looking backwards, not forward.

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 06:09 PM
If there is 1 thing people on this site lack, it's common sense. People make the rules up as they go along then argue the toss with you in favour of something completely nonsensicle and complicated over something simple and clear cut.

I don't know why, but they do.

And (If serious) saying you should be lucky to get any title is retarded as fuck.

Just like saying if you win a title that can be passed on if you lose it should mean you shouldnt have some sort of title to let everyone know you are a previous holder, boggles the mind.

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 06:14 PM
^what he said

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Fuck You Just C...gotta agree with ya loool