PDA

View Full Version : The current FVC...

Revan
09-26-2012, 11:23 AM
...Is the best incarnation ive seen since ive been on this site.

guys are voting often and from what ive since are voting accurately.

People love to talk about things they dislike, but give props where they belong.

1/

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 11:50 AM
You should change that to Text FVC. Because Audio is none exsistant. Audio isnt really Nobles fault because they're harder to come by and even harder to keep active. But even then w/text, I've seen some shiddy voting.

Voting a lot with long winded smoke screens for expo's tryna cover up poor choices isn't a good thing.

I had

Swag
Phil
Haz
Megatron
Erupt
Verity
IAmFlow
Afterthought (I think)
Naturill
Wigsplit
GOOD GRIEF?
Phroxen (Ur Beef aside he was a quality text battler, 1 of the best on the site with a proven track record on numerous sites and a brilliant voter. B.S clickyness got in the way of any chance of him sticking around)

Plus god knows how many more who's names escape my mind at the moment.

All kept the audio and text sides votes coming in (some more than others)

I'm not going to sit here and name the names of who shouldn't be in the FVC right now because other than getting into a forum argument with those people, it's completely pointless.

Before someone bites, just remember this is coming from 1 of the best voters on the site who can not only recognise and appreciate a well crafted bar, but can also spot every single flaw in your bars and then point them out, if I choose to.

*stops stoking ego* :pimp:

Student
09-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks For The Shoutout Dick :D

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 01:20 PM
...Student

Murderous Swag
09-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Students a bum yo

RhetoriK
09-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Just C

..you can't even spell "recognize" lmao j/k

Lizman
09-26-2012, 03:49 PM
NOBLE
Fiji Osa
Erupt

Usually Get It Right

iiMAGE
09-26-2012, 03:51 PM
You should change that to Text FVC. Because Audio is none exsistant. Audio isnt really Nobles fault because they're harder to come by and even harder to keep active. But even then w/text, I've seen some shiddy voting.

Voting a lot with long winded smoke screens for expo's tryna cover up poor choices isn't a good thing.

I had

Swag
Phil
Haz
Megatron
Erupt
Verity
IAmFlow
Afterthought (I think)
Naturill
Wigsplit
GOOD GRIEF?
Phroxen (Ur Beef aside he was a quality text battler, 1 of the best on the site with a proven track record on numerous sites and a brilliant voter. B.S clickyness got in the way of any chance of him sticking around)

Plus god knows how many more who's names escape my mind at the moment.

All kept the audio and text sides votes coming in (some more than others)

I'm not going to sit here and name the names of who shouldn't be in the FVC right now because other than getting into a forum argument with those people, it's completely pointless.

Before someone bites, just remember this is coming from 1 of the best voters on the site who can not only recognise and appreciate a well crafted bar, but can also spot every single flaw in your bars and then point them out, if I choose to.

*stops stoking ego* :pimp:

Well put Just!!!!

Fiji Osa
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks just doing my job ..

Student
09-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Students a bum yo
Just Cause I Wear A Beanie Don't Make Me A Bum Yo, That's Fucked Up. :mad:

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Worrrd Lizman