Revan
09-25-2012, 03:54 PM
SMACK/ URL PRESENTS HITMAN HOLLA VS JOHN JOHN DA DON - YouTube

Fiji Osa
09-25-2012, 04:01 PM
JJDD 3-0

Revan
09-25-2012, 04:24 PM
3rd was debatable. JJ got the first two easily tho.

Phracture
09-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Just heard Hitman 1st Round His Shit Go Hard.....Currently Listening

Fredo Lombardi
09-25-2012, 08:40 PM
this was a dope battle Hitman said some hot shit in each round too bad he didn't keep it going like John..... side note: JJDD and Syah Boy rap just alike idk who does the writing but it all sounds the same

lllllllllllll
09-25-2012, 08:58 PM
JJDD impressed me yo. That nigga showed a different side

Phracture
09-25-2012, 09:24 PM
1st One I Feel Hitman Had Overall Better Seasoned Round JJDD Had The Same Type Of Style Based On Copying Hitmans Approaches . Overall Great Battle Though It Just Seemed Like A Tie To Me I Think Ima Go With Hitman I Think He Got The 1st Round Even Though JJDD Had Some Tough Shit I Felt Hitmans Was Kinda Flawless In Style But RND 2 Was A Tie I Feel The Way Hitman Broke Down His Basic Style Using Dribble Moves & JJDD Had Some Dope Bars But The Last Round Was Even They Both Had IFFY Moments to me ...

Lizman
09-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Now This Nigga Typing Like Me
Anyway, I Knew John Would Kill Him

RhetoriK
09-26-2012, 09:43 AM
JJ 2-1 Hitman's first was fire.. it almost lost him the whole shit though when he said (Reload with the bullets that hit him....then remixed it) lmao Big Gerald need'a talk to his boy on that one.

JJDD is a great look for URL and should be considered Top Tier. A win over Calicoe would solidify that tbh. But ALL of URL needs to stop recycling slogans in every round of every battle. *cringes the next event when "You Gon Get This Work" is in rotation* lol

I hope the next two to drop (in this order) will be Serius vs Clips then Rex vs Verb. I could care less about DNA raping Ness.

Lizman
09-26-2012, 03:54 PM
JJ 2-1 Hitman's first was fire.. it almost lost him the whole shit though when he said (Reload with the bullets that hit him....then remixed it) lmao Big Gerald need'a talk to his boy on that one.

JJDD is a great look for URL and should be considered Top Tier. A win over Calicoe would solidify that tbh. But ALL of URL needs to stop recycling slogans in every round of every battle. *cringes the next event when "You Gon Get This Work" is in rotation* lol

I hope the next two to drop (in this order) will be Serius vs Clips then Rex vs Verb. I could care less about DNA raping Ness.

Fuck You
Dnas Cool

RhetoriK
09-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Fuck You
Dnas Cool

you just can't agree can you? lol
word. but i can't stand Ness