PDA

View Full Version : So am I a bitch??

Phil Banks
09-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Recently someone who will be left unnamed said I was lame for having my first LBA champ title.... the title I got for winning the actual tourney before all the defenses an shit.... just wanted you guys input... I mean I see guys like Grizzeat an Mindfuck got they titles for tourney wins....Fiji Osa got his.... so does my tourney win lose it's authenticity cause I "lost" the 3rd defense after winning ?? Am I "fugazi" for not asking for it but at the same time not asking for it to be removed let me know LB

Revan
09-25-2012, 01:16 PM
I opened the oven to get my food out, and the heat nearly burnt my chain to my chest.

I damn near had to pry the shit off me.

True story.

SoupErb
09-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I destroyed a whole building with a single grenade.. The pin was still clipped in though.

Mayneak
09-25-2012, 01:21 PM
I...I...actually logged on...smh

SoupErb
09-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Mayneak can fly underwater.

Phil Banks
09-25-2012, 01:22 PM
lol @ the first one to post..... you girls so cute

SoupErb
09-25-2012, 01:27 PM
In all seriousness, you won the title, so whether the title can be lost or not, you should still get the recognition for doing so; Hence the reason why you still have '1st LBA Champion' under your name.

What's the point in winning a title, losing it a month later, and then everyone forgets you won it at all? ...

RhetoriK
09-25-2012, 01:30 PM
but yo.. the title rules were in stone before the shit started though
Feeling the need to ask publicly though...:high:

Phil Banks
09-25-2012, 01:32 PM
but yo.. the title rules were in stone before the shit started though
Feeling the need to ask publicly though...:high:

the rules in place RhetoriK you can see in the mod lounge is that I get an orange title for the actual tourney win... UNKNOWN ARTIST made all the rules I ain't complain or ask for anything changed.... I ain't even ask for this title but I'm gettin called a bitch for it....

BLNK
09-25-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't own a chain.

Revan
09-25-2012, 01:47 PM
I nearly melted a piece of jewellery into my skin and no-one cares.

Fuck y'all :(

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

In all seriousness, you won the title, so whether the title can be lost or not, you should still get the recognition for doing so; Hence the reason why you still have '1st LBA Champion' under your name.

What's the point in winning a title, losing it a month later, and then everyone forgets you won it at all? ...

This is why i gave Phil a 1x LBA Champion title after he lost, to show he was a 1 time LBA Champion. Not sure why it was changed from that but either way Phil deserves a title of some kind, even tho the 1x one is better than the 1st one.

1/

Phil Banks
09-25-2012, 01:59 PM
I nearly melted a piece of jewellery into my skin and no-one cares.

Fuck y'all :(

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

This is why i gave Phil a 1x LBA Champion title after he lost, to show he was a 1 time LBA Champion. Not sure why it was changed from that but either way Phil deserves a title of some kind, even tho the 1x one is better than the 1st one.

1/

1x doesn't make sense I defended it more then once.... 1x and one time in that context aren't the same yo....

guess im so good they think i shoudnt even claim my wins no more

Revan
09-25-2012, 02:02 PM
1x doesn't make sense I defended it more then once.... 1x and one time in that context aren't the same yo....

guess im so good they think i shoudnt even claim my wins no more

A one time champion. If a boxer defends there title 20 times that doesnt make them a 20x champion. they've still only WON the championship one time. a defence is a defence, not a title victory.

1x makes perfect sense. If you were to win it again you'd become a 2x Champion.

Im not sure why you dont get that. Maybe you should watch more WWE lol.

Krhyme Killz
09-25-2012, 03:41 PM
whoever said this must be on some hoe shit forrealz my nigga...holla 1/

Fiji Osa
09-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Phil Banks was the 1st had some nice title defenses he should get the title ..

Fredo Lombardi
09-25-2012, 03:47 PM
sounds to me like their saying your a bitch for winning the tournament...nah you aint a bitch for winning the tournament phil but your a bitch for losing to Rule....

Óðinn
09-25-2012, 03:49 PM
the only title that moves in the "Letsbeef Audio Heavyweight Championship" is the LBA Champion....

...for winning the First ever competition in this event you were granted the LBA Champion until you lost it, then, because you were the first to do so you are granted a secondary title 1st LBA Champion that does not move. NO QUESTIONS!!!

This is the SAME with the LBT Champion that will be running next month by RULE....

Krhyme Killz
09-25-2012, 04:12 PM
lmfaooo....yall niggas soft

consolation prizes n shit

Phil Banks
09-25-2012, 04:27 PM
in the end you need to bitch to someone else bout your feelings on my title.... i ain't ask for it.. ....i didn't make or change a rule for it.. even told fuel it wasn't a big deal in a few posts.. but obviously it is to one of my fans.... want your idol's name to match n shit huh

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

lol @ consolation prizes for winnin u dumb son

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

lol @ consolation prizes for winnin u dumb son

Krhyme Killz
09-25-2012, 06:09 PM
this nigga ASKING a buncha bitches if he's a bitch yo..but i'm dumb....LoD!

Phil Banks
09-25-2012, 06:45 PM
yeah i'd rather say bitch the fugazi......you say classick on your tracks gtfo hypocrite everything you say contradicts shit you've done son.... fuck outta here

TheAnonP
09-25-2012, 06:55 PM
But for real tho, If it's a transferable title if you lose the 'blue coloured one' you should have something else to replace it.

I think RULEs idea is dope. Whoever wins the title and loses it should be labeled as '1x Champ, 2x Champ etc.'. It's like this in fighting (WWE,UFC) eg, John Cena a 12 time world Champ, Brock Lesnar a 1 time UFC champ...dont see why we shouldn't do the same...it'll only be more fun.

Krhyme Killz
09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
word...we'll pass the shit around until everyone feels confident with their dick size and has a title..lol....yall dont get it sometimes i think

TheAnonP
09-25-2012, 08:10 PM
see not everyone will get a title...in order to be the champ u have to beat the best climb up the ladder by beating top notch competitors and then beat the champ.

Not everyone will do that tbh. It's hard to win that belt

Krhyme Killz
09-25-2012, 08:27 PM
that belt can be won in two battles..one if the champ picks you to battle against

Phil Banks
09-25-2012, 09:09 PM
right dude.... this what happens when someone tries to run a show they didnt start.... they look stupid for sayin off the wall shit..... i really give a fuck bout it though.... so heres the deal... i remove my title but I want everything bout me an the LBA removed / deleted / edited... also want to give my spot up immediately.... all the shady shit u pulled i let ride, but this is to much....

i don't want the title.. i'd rather be the only tourney winner on LB without one tbh... anything else you'd like changed bout my username feel free

Krhyme Killz
09-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Damn...do ALL of yall niggas gotta be martyrs? Shittt..

Fredo Lombardi
09-25-2012, 10:25 PM
I think the most bitch move on LB was RULE winning the LBA title..Okay rule audio shit was garbage in that battle he strung together all fail punchlines for 2 minutes and your accent was laughable on listen...but people still hyped it up like it was the best shit ever.. I expected more since you said you was writing rhymes for 14 years.... Damn! I was in the 4th grade and u still aint nice and im not a dick rider before you even say so Phil Banks has flaws also mainly him using filler filler filler filler filler...punchline/wordplay or filler filler filler shit that don't make sense but he tries to....he swallowing luxs sack hard but he was better in that battle so should still be the champ but thats just my thoughts

Phil Banks
09-25-2012, 10:42 PM
nah son don't try to play that shit.... I can only take so much of your lil slick side shit.... rah rah rah i'm wack but I beat you 2x rah rah rah i'm mad but you keep talking bout me in particular me in relation to this stupid title...... stay bumpin ya gums though.... just take me out that shit... i got other tourneys to win, n i ain't cosigning your fuck boy tactics

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Cory Kapono wtf @ filler I know nothin bout none of these dudes..... what do you expect seriously lol..... i agree with most of that though :high: cept the lux shit lol wtf

Revan
09-26-2012, 02:26 AM
Having your battle skills dissed by Cory is like having Stevie Wonder judging your appearance.

1/

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Lol. You not real yo, lol. Period.

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Krhymes an idiot.

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Krhyme's an idiot

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 12:31 PM
lol @ not real I know that wasn't directed at me by the dude who got merked by a white meth head in his home town..... lmao.... fuck outta here

Student
09-26-2012, 12:41 PM
I Don't Know Phil Are You A Bitch?

& Krhyme's An Idiot.

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Krhyme's an idiot

I said you were an idiot, not un eductated.

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
lol @ not real I know that wasn't directed at me by the dude who got merked by a white meth head in his home town..... lmao.... fuck outta here

ohhh shit yoo...that was crazy son..mad personal and all that..dope shit

real is the fact that i dont hide it.

just admit it yo...you care ALOT about that bullshit title yo...

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 01:10 PM
has nothing to do with that title.... noone on this green earth playing me or cheating me without in the very least hearing bout it...... so when i felt i got played i spoke up.... i'd do that if it was a game of madden... so translate that into however much caring you want

Óðinn
09-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Having your battle skills dissed by Cory is like having Stevie Wonder judging your appearance.

1/

haha...

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 01:16 PM
you have anger issues my dude...get help.

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 01:22 PM
comin from a guy with weight issues.... smh... fix your own shit quit worryin bout mine... i know it took you years to win some shit here... for some of us that shit comes natural it really aint an issue... on to the next 1

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 01:36 PM
comin from a guy with weight issues.... smh... fix your own shit quit worryin bout mine... i know it took you years to win some shit here... for some of us that shit comes natural it really aint an issue... on to the next 1

lol...again son..you coming off mad defensive yo..you mentioning shit that everyone knows n shit....just face it...you aint fool me yo...i smelled fakeness from you from jump street and i was right...just let it sink in.

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Damn, Krhyme getting all salty n shit removing phils title. grade A fuckery if you ask me.......

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 01:39 PM
lmao...i'd be the last person to do that

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 01:44 PM
nah Just C i had it removed myself.... just to prove a point.... considering how he removed title shots though not that far of a jump i can see why ya made it....

khryme u keep sayin fake lol son.... but you couldn't recognize my g an i understand that we not built the same.... i seen how you let ppl punk you seen you get emotional with doc t.... i seen you on camera in the most embarassing light ever.... lemme ask syckflow whose fake though...

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

dude said he couldnt battle no more cause people might kill him over a verse... pfff khryme killz the lamest kid on this site.... 6'4 n nothin but hoe in em.... lmao

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 01:47 PM
got niggas double posting n shit...knowing my opponents names n shits...damn son...

lemmie take a sec and explain why you cant possibly ever come accross like me...see i'm mad honest...i dont front about shit my dude...no research..no google search...nothing is gonna ever 'expose' a nigga cuz i'm real son...you are like SUPER amped and taking shots at a man that has nothing to lose because he kept it square from day one.

you coming off worser than when you nearly had an anxiety attack over the RULE battle

THUGGED ON HIM
09-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Is Krhyme Killz Nick Gher's multi??? They both sound the same imo

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Is @Krhyme Killz (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=89493) Nick Gher's multi??? They both sound the same imo

someone quick get this fucking genius a prize.

TheAnonP
09-26-2012, 02:08 PM
if there aint any proof of being an LBT/LBA Champ, the title shouldn't be transferable period.

This shit aint fun at all like that. Give Phil his '1X LBA Champion' title :cool:

Interp
09-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Lmfao @ the guy who spends 10 hours a day online calling another man fake....

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 02:19 PM
lol...ayo all i said was the shit was fugazi..one line...this nigga has blown this out of propor....wait lemmie not say that...he's bombin my whol....nah...he's a ticking tim...no...fuck lol

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 02:41 PM
lol.... noone google searches you.... they played that video in the chat... you like a joke for some of them dudes.... but i saw it an it was terrible.... you terrible.... you said you can't battle in baltimore cause u dont wanna get bodied literally killed u didnt want to die but.... lol u battlin a 100 pd white boy fuck outta here with your hoe ass.... callin me fake tho... never that...

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 02:44 PM
cmon g...even you not stupid enough to believe i ever said that...

so lets get shit straight...you in a chatroom with 100 niggas that cant beat me or could even get a live battle clowning on another nigga...who actually got the chance...but I'M the fake one?

lol...you not built for this chica...go back to the drawing board

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 02:51 PM
uhhh huh.... u said that shit in the forums an i wish i woulda screen shotted cause after that you a hoe 2 me.... weak..... don't back step now..... 100 dudes chat blah blah yeah i use the site so do u,for years, tryin 2 clown me for it? uh huh...

im in the chatroom an beat you a few times... lol.. weak ass bullshit u say... alot of ppl here beat you son...wheres your ego come from? you lost 4 live battles.... you lose here whenever u got decent comp.... Just C explain why u pulled his card multiple times in beast mode..... plz

fuck outta here

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

uhhh huh.... u said that shit in the forums an i wish i woulda screen shotted cause after that you a hoe 2 me.... weak..... don't back step now..... 100 dudes chat blah blah yeah i use the site so do u,for years, tryin 2 clown me for it? uh huh...

im in the chatroom an beat you a few times... lol.. weak ass bullshit u say... alot of ppl here beat you son...wheres your ego come from? you lost 4 live battles.... you lose here whenever u got decent comp.... Just C explain why u pulled his card multiple times in beast mode..... plz

fuck outta here

Krhyme Killz
09-26-2012, 02:58 PM
lmfao...son you are wishing that you screenshotted some shit that you think i said so you can impress 100,000 internet rappers.

really step back and look at your account as a reflection of your true self. Yes, i use the site to rap and elevate and clown around in here...but dont play stupid with me yo...you on here trying hard to make yourself feel better homie..

you seek...rather need..the approval of niggas yo...defensive cats like you are always insecure...be real yo...i'm not gonna continue this shit becuz i dont want to be seen arguing with you..but know this...you are NOT what you are trying to be son...and i lost three battles..but then again you dont google me...lmfao...go try to learn some more of a culture i was born and raised in so you can perpetrate...but again i called it from jump...you arent authentic, and only real niggas can see that

Fredo Lombardi
09-26-2012, 02:59 PM
lmfao RULE you think that rapping shitty punchlines with a fruity accent is skill? bottom line is you won a title that you didn't deserve and if that battle was judged outside of letsbeef ya shit would of been booed 30 secs into your verse.... #truth

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 03:05 PM
son said he'd got bodied for lives battles.... you a hoe....we saw who u battlin son.... he sees this white boy as nino brown an shit though....scary ass

IV
09-26-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm not really sure why race should determine somebody's live battling skills anyway

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 03:11 PM
But wasnt it you who got phil modded? or atleast pushed it?

You were head audio mod at the time, lemme guess Pugz made a recruitment suggestion (fresh start :eyeroll:) and asked you who you wanted to mod audio since u head audio mod.

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 03:16 PM
yeah me an pugz like famz yo new track on the way.....

Verity i was sayin white boy because he was scared of physical harm as a result of battling but the guy was white looked like a junkie 100 pds... why he so scared of dude or any dude for that matter

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 03:20 PM
I was asking if Krhyme got you modded, Because you got in pretty much as soon as he Got HAM. Along with H8ed. Whenever Pugz suggested or asked if we needed an extra pair of hands he would ask myself or Rule since we were HAM and HTM at the time. So if he saying he knew you were fake all along, and he suggested slash gave you his backing, he a hypocrite, if not, forget I ever said anything.

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 03:22 PM
yeah killz the one who hit me up for the job... said i'd be good for it etc.... even bragged bout his good mod choices... h8ed was pugz decision

Revan
09-26-2012, 03:35 PM
lmfao RULE you think that rapping shitty punchlines with a fruity accent is skill? bottom line is you won a title that you didn't deserve and if that battle was judged outside of letsbeef ya shit would of been booed 30 secs into your verse.... #truth

1/

Pipe down boy.

Fredo Lombardi
09-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Rule just got sonned thats why nobody called me on nothing I said your own crew member didn't debate that you lost....but you been here for awhile...blah text old head...a mod...blah blah STOP! shit was whack and its time for new niggas nobody wanna hear that weak shit no more!

Revan
09-26-2012, 03:59 PM
I gave you some attention. Now go take a nap kid.

J u s T C
09-26-2012, 04:10 PM
yeah killz the one who hit me up for the job... said i'd be good for it etc.... even bragged bout his good mod choices... h8ed was pugz decision

Lol I think you mean Choice. don't plural that shit, in order to make good choices you have to actually do something first.

Unless you count swaying in Beastmode and crying alot as doing something :rolleyes:

That shit gets you promotions,, So I hurd.

Phil Banks
09-26-2012, 04:41 PM
o he was swaying??? not krhyme killz u must mean krhyme kares