PDA

View Full Version : I've finally FIGURED IT OUT!

J u s T C
09-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Pulse is Murder Mook!

Murda Mook - addresses a few battle rappers, and says he wants 50,000 for his next battle - YouTube

Holy shit!

Murderous Swag
09-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Mook made some good points in this one tbh

Revan
09-24-2012, 06:27 PM
So delusional.

Lux destroyed Mook & Jones beat em too.

FreezyCT
09-24-2012, 06:44 PM
jones battle is debatable

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

is the e-cig suppose to be tough

NOBLE
09-24-2012, 06:46 PM
A lot of people saying he fell off or it was a disappointment, but to be perfectly honestly, Mook's battle vs Solomon was probably the best battle verse I've ever seen from anyone. I can understand why some people say that in the sense that he didn't really bring a lot of "bars" in terms of metaphors and wordplay, but he brought the perception of being real as fuck with everything he was saying...and that's greater than bars to me. Solomon had bars, but it almost didn't even matter because of the picture Mook was painting and how he was addressing the crowd. I mean, Iron Solomon is a beast, and the battle should have been a lot closer but he fucking got destroyed in all 5 rounds the way I see it. Shit was shocking. And from the first round to the last, he kept the theme consistent in weaving his story saying "I know you from somewhere." The only thing I didn't really like was the racist shit and that Trayvon Martin part, but other than that, the performance was masterful...bars or not.

J u s T C
09-24-2012, 07:39 PM
I agree...

Fredo Lombardi
09-25-2012, 02:53 PM
So delusional.

Lux destroyed Mook & Jones beat em too.

destroyed is an overstatement even though mook sounded like a special ed cassidy in that battle he held ground longer then miles did so I salute him for that I never really liked mook jones shit didnt count mook brought a crowd that battle