PDA

View Full Version : Samsung sons Apple

Godbody
09-21-2012, 09:37 AM
lol these niggas are playin DIRTY... I mean Apple just took a couple billion dollars from these niggas so its only fair

The Next Big Thing is Already Here -- Samsung Galaxy S III - YouTube

Murderous Swag
09-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Ive actually got that phone tbh.When i copped it i was trying to decide between it and the iphone 4s and tbh im glad i went with the galaxy phone the bitch is bad

Phil Banks
09-21-2012, 10:01 AM
i got a samsung tablet thing i think big ass fucker.... i took it off someone who owed me money an cant even use it.... fuckers locked

Godbody
09-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Woord...

I wait for my contract to run out before getting a new phone. I had to choose between the iPhone 4S and Galaxy S3... the people at Verizon were really tryna sell me the iPhone 5 even though that shit didnt even come out yet

those niggas were all "The new iPhone comes out in September you sure you dont wanna wait?"

but none of those Verizon slob ass niggas know jack shit about phones, so I got the S3, knowing it'd be neck and neck with the iPhone 5, if not better

Lizman
09-21-2012, 10:33 AM
i got a samsung tablet thing i think big ass fucker.... i took it off someone who owed me money an cant even use it.... fuckers locked

They're Not Very Good
Especially The Newest One

Godbody
09-21-2012, 10:37 AM
people who care about other peoples phones are corny fags

who gives a fuck about what phone someone has? lmao.. shit is beyond gay that you'd dedicate a single second to slandering another persons mobile.

funny how you think that video sons apple

i think the guy that walks away with billions of dollars is the one who sons the other guy.. thats just me tho

I don't see how 'slandering' someones 'mobile' is gay. If anything, the language you're using in this thread is pretty gay... slandering? mobile?

The video does son Apple. Know why? Because #GalaxySIII is trending on twitter the day the iPhone 5 comes out and a tweet with that video embedded into it is the top tweet for the trend. Its a pretty genius move on Samsung's part, using Social Media to gain leverage while also trying to convert those undecided people into Galaxy S3 users

not to mention Samsung will counter-sue the fuck out of Apple for everything Apple does now

J u s T C
09-21-2012, 11:01 AM
You're both corny waiving pom poms for corporate brands.

This isn't Formula 1.

Murderous Swag
09-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo GET EM CORB

Godbody
09-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Whoever tagged the thread was corny

& Jason you don't seem to understand that its Apples time right now...

Microsoft had their reign..their dominance..their peek..well into the '00s

Its looking like its Apple's turn to be on top

and in a few years it'll be Google. How do I know this? Because I know how the world works and I'm God. So just sit back and give it like 5 years, you'll find that Google runs you

Godbody
09-21-2012, 11:46 AM
i feel u brodie

Krhyme Killz
09-21-2012, 12:08 PM
this nigga is the only nigga on planet earth with a Don Diva subscription AND a Wired subscription

Student
09-21-2012, 01:20 PM
this nigga is the only nigga on planet earth with a Don Diva subscription AND a Wired subscription
Don't Forget A Twitter Business That Makes 4.5 Billion Dollars A Day.

That's Oh-So-Godly.

Ohs
09-21-2012, 01:38 PM
im actually in the air with both these phones at this moment and i think ima go with samsung, and i dont even like samsung...or apple for that matter, but ive played with the iphone 4s shit, and its tight n all, but i think id like that samsung shit more, i fucked around w/ it at the att store the other week shit was legit

Johnny Qu
09-21-2012, 10:17 PM
i got another

Godbody
09-22-2012, 02:23 AM
Don't Forget A Twitter Business That Makes 4.5 Billion Dollars A Day.

That's Oh-So-Godly.

Man I Remember When Typing Like This Was So Cool. This Was Back When Getting Pussy Wasn't Cool And Fantasizing What A LetsBeef HighSchool Would Be Like

Krhyme Killz
09-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Lmao......

Imma retweet that shit cuzzo