PDA

View Full Version : Friday night chat room...

RELLE
09-21-2012, 09:28 AM
COME THREW FREESTYLE SPIT SOME WRITTENS GET FEED BACK ON TRACKS...THIS GOES FOR ALL THE NEW CATS AS WELL AS THE OLD...-AS THE MODS OF THE CHAT WERE DOING EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO MAKE THIS WORK...AS WELL AS KEEP LB UP AND RUNNING...WE CAN SET UP LIVE BATTLES..AS WELL FAIR VOTERS WILL BE CHOSEN IN BATTLES...WE DO 60 SECONDS 3 RNDS 100 MIN 3 ROUNDS OR HOW EVER EVERYBODIE FEELS THEY WANT THE BATTLE SET SO ITS FAIR FOR BOTH PARTIES..THIS BEING SAID COME THREW SHOW SOME LOVE GET TO KNOW OTHERS ON THE SITE...WERE DOING THIS FOR YOU S BUT IF ITS A NO SHOW WE REALLY CANT MAKE IT HAPPEN...RELLE OUT #TEAMGOONZ...100-http://tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles

Shadow of Words
09-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Cool stuff cat, quick question; does upgrading to exclusive actually make you not have to get credits?

RELLE
09-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Too Artistic .MY DUDE-YOU ALWAYS NEED CREDITS TO BATTLE ON LB...TEXT OR AUDIO.CHAT ROOM IS NO CREDITS BRUVA...WHEN YOU UPGRADE TO EXCLUSIVE YOU CAN POST TRACKS ON YOUR PAGE-AND ALSO BATTLE IN THE EXCLUSIVE LEAGUE...EASYY.RELLE OUT.

Phil Banks
09-21-2012, 12:36 PM
last night was crazy 20 rounds b/w stricc an h8ed.... shit was def worth it.... firday's a lil hard for me to make but i'll try to be in there late keep this shit poppin

RELLE
09-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Phil Banks yeah noble was telling me then most dismorning thas..was up..keep comming threw when you free...easy