PDA

View Full Version : Let's say you make $2,000 a week

Godbody
09-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Let's say you're 20 years old and make $2,000 a week without working a 9 - 5 through some sort of online business

This $2,000 gets paid to your PayPal every Friday and every Friday you transfer that money to your bank account.

What would you do? Go on a shopping spree? Save up for something...a car, maybe? Invest it into a project that'll keep making you money? Or just save it for when you'll need it.

Teek
09-20-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm bored, and since nobody liked your thread, I'll at least answer you:

First off: Though 2k a week is more than what I make, it's not some ungodly sum, well, maybe to a 20 yr old it is.

The geek answer:
28% is going straight to federal taxes ($560).
6% is going to state taxes ($120)

so you're at $1320 a week, or 5280 a month.

Rent ($800) Electric ($150) Water/Sewer ($75) Car Payment ($400) Car insurance ($150) Health insurance ($300) Food ($400) Gas ($300) Cable/TV/Internet ($100) cell ($50)
Leaves you with $340 a week or $85 a day to spend on oddball stuff.

I'd buy a few things, re-invest in company, live nicer than I do now. but you couldn't really go crazy.

The non geek choice:

Live at home, do cheap Hookers n blow

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 11:15 PM
^What Teek said is although correct... If you have none of those bills.

I would save it.....save save save....generate enough income to start my own business, which for me would be an Entertainment Company.

:monkey:____we miss you

Jack Swagger
09-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Teek nailed it. I'm only 19, but realistically I'd be paying for the essentials and saving the rest. Only time I'd be doing extra spending is when I'm out with someone. Oh yea, and the home studio would be a nice investment. Other than that, save.

Phracture
09-21-2012, 03:53 AM
Cop A QP of Sour And Bubble Like Im Doing .

Godbody
09-21-2012, 09:36 AM
A QP of Sour & Bubble? I hope you mean a QP of each.

I pay $950 for a QP over here but I know dudes payin $1200

Selling drugs seems like the best thing to do.

Phil Banks
09-21-2012, 10:42 AM
you'd be stupid to take legit money and throw it into dope..... thats what we call husslin backwards yo, your shit already legit.... i'd look into investments.... when i was 20 i had a friend with an auction license and we sold a few cars.... shits prolly still a good look.....my point being theres a million things u can do instead of somethin that has any real risk involved, hustling has better profits but more headaches so it cancels out....

personally i had the same shit @ 20.... i was makin tons of money my problem was I didnt invest and I partied....I came out here with 10 stacks an mad clothes.... and I could have done so much more still irks me.... be smart

Teek
09-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Phil Banks is right on that auction shit. You go in with someone that's licensed and you could clean up on just doing estates n shit on percentages.

Krhyme Killz
09-21-2012, 11:12 AM
2,000 a week not that much money.

Phil Banks
09-21-2012, 11:20 AM
lol @ not that much thats like 8 a month yo.... its good money.... dude almost getting 6 figures a year... if it's legal money it's a very good look....Krhyme Killz you buggin

Godbody
09-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Krhyme Killz makes $30,000/verse ghostwriting for Nas & Scarface

Murderous Swag
09-21-2012, 11:53 AM
In all honesty like teek said once you configure in living costs it doesnt seem like at all that much.Not to mention if you have kids to take care of and shit.

Krhyme Killz
09-21-2012, 12:01 PM
pu1se LITERALLY makes money.

in him we trust after all

Phil Banks
09-21-2012, 12:25 PM
lmao yo but seriously how many of you clocking over 30 a year?? lol like 90 aint a good look or some shit.....

Student
09-21-2012, 01:25 PM
It's All About Your Lifestyle Really But Really You Should Always Live Below Your Means Cause You Never Know...

Ohs
09-21-2012, 01:34 PM
yea thats straight ass dough for legit job type shit

Teek
09-21-2012, 02:57 PM
lmao yo but seriously how many of you clocking over 30 a year?? lol like 90 aint a good look or some shit.....

I do, but it's nothin to brag about making 30+ when the shit is still considered poor for a household income cuz it's just me n the girl. I'm in that grey area where it's too much for help n barely enough to scrape by cuz everything is out of pocket.

I wasn't trying to make 90 look shitty, just showing the reality of the OP, cuz my ass would feel like a king on that shit compared to now.

It's all about living within your means though.

KingBankstou
09-21-2012, 03:04 PM
how you makin that?? white hat or black hat?? or u still fakin on the net for lb respect nigga
u aint got tired of that yet

Mindless
09-21-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm bored, and since nobody liked your thread, I'll at least answer you:

First off: Though 2k a week is more than what I make, it's not some ungodly sum, well, maybe to a 20 yr old it is.

The geek answer:
28% is going straight to federal taxes ($560).
6% is going to state taxes ($120)

so you're at $1320 a week, or 5280 a month.

Rent ($800) Electric ($150) Water/Sewer ($75) Car Payment ($400) Car insurance ($150) Health insurance ($300) Food ($400) Gas ($300) Cable/TV/Internet ($100) cell ($50)
Leaves you with $340 a week or $85 a day to spend on oddball stuff.

I'd buy a few things, re-invest in company, live nicer than I do now. but you couldn't really go crazy.

The non geek choice:

Live at home, do cheap Hookers n blow

^ This except for the non-geek choice.

Take that $85 a day and sock it away in a high interest savings account and plugging some of it into low risk, low yield stocks over the long term. If you're doing what I think you're doing, which is SEO, I would suggest opening more SEO sites on different things to increase that income further which you can use to continuously expand whilst socking some away for a rainy day as suggested before.

Phil Banks
09-21-2012, 03:16 PM
how you makin that?? white hat or black hat?? or u still fakin on the net for lb respect nigga
u aint got tired of that yet

lol @ pronto bankz knowing the difference b/w white an black hat haha the hustle has moved to the new fa real

KingBankstou
09-21-2012, 03:20 PM
yea i do no fakin when it comes to the knowledge of profit my nigga lol. im mixin tht seo shit to promote my music & make money. im trying see if pulse faking cause if he not i'd prolly even buy something off him if he got the hook up on them automated bots and shit .

Mindless
09-21-2012, 03:47 PM
yea i do no fakin when it comes to the knowledge of profit my nigga lol. im mixin tht seo shit to promote my music & make money. im trying see if pulse faking cause if he not i'd prolly even buy something off him if he got the hook up on them automated bots and shit .

Called it.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

What's your backend pronto? WordPress?

Godbody
09-21-2012, 05:35 PM
lol ....There's so many things you can use to market yourself

YouTube...forums like this..software that spams forums like this with links

Landing pages...Twitter, facebook, tumblr..even instagram...all that shit can be raped and you can make the most out of it if you google the right shit and stumble across the right places

thats all I have to say. If your issue is with YouTube there's definitely software for it.. although last I checked TubeBlaster wasnt working

but yeah..Twitter..same thing...there's websites like manageflitter.com and tweepi.com where you can manage followers..tons of software for managing your account

there's a bot to rape your instagram account too..

If you can think it, it might already exist.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Twitters my bitch and I'm gonna keep raping it for as long as it lasts..off of Twitter I don't mind making an extra $750 a week just tweeting.. Here's my page. Anybody thats fortunate enough to still follow me on Twitter from LB knows niggas get top tweets and shit all the time.....Idc about the popularity or exposure... I just see $$$$ for every follower I have. Niggas click ads. I only have a bit over 54,000 followers ... there's niggas with 200,000 makin $100 a day tweeting ads.. I've seen niggas with 800,000 followers.. I've seen niggas make $1,700 in a day from tweeting ads

I made a thread earlier tryna put ya'll onto this money makin method but niggas took it down or some shit...Anyway here's a tweet I made last week... I'm not showin the content because I dont want you faggots all up on my shit tweetin and botherin...but yes, niggas can pull 1,000 retweets... That's exposure shun shuns

http://i48.tinypic.com/34ybfvq.jpg

Krhyme Killz
09-21-2012, 05:45 PM
oh shit son thats crazy!

lmfao

Godbody
09-21-2012, 05:53 PM
Word to me I'm not tryna stunt on anyone...Just pull some of ya'll outta that element

When you see $$$ around you its yours for the taking. The starting goal is broke the ending goal is money. W/e your hobby is or whatever your talent is could be your way to the ending goal

Plus the thread was hypothetically speaking... :pimp:

KingBankstou
09-21-2012, 06:02 PM
its easy as hell to get retweets nigga you can go on addmefast/ you like hits for that... thats nun thats not makin money . i thought you was into something else that helped you get 2000 a week im on the track to gettin 100,000 followers by the end of the year . a

Godbody
09-21-2012, 06:06 PM
I never said that tweet was an advertisement. ads are what make money

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

And I dont have to sign up on sites to like 1,000 niggas hits or w/e the fuck it is you're talking about

anything relatable that I tweet automatically hits 20+ retweets

KingBankstou
09-21-2012, 06:12 PM
yeah i know about PPC . that is a way but its not a way to make 2000 a week . and that is counter-productive if you trying to market your music like me . and you can make more money doing black hat shit and getting dumb niggas money off sex books and shit like that
i was seeing if you knew a twitter bot or how you got your followers cause im doing as many different ways as i can

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Called it.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

What's your backend pronto? WordPress?

i havent started it yet just started researching about it about two weeks ago
imma use adsense though when i get to that stage .

Student
09-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Organic SEO Doesn't Even Matter That Much Anymore.
Everyone's Paying For It So The "Tricks" Only Get You So Far, Basic Meta Is Obvious Too.
Today, It's All About Likes, Followers, Fans And How Your Interactions With Those People.
Networking 101.

Godbody
09-22-2012, 02:26 AM
What you guys don't understand is that there's a method for everything. Methods to how people make $500 a day tweeting ads. Methods to how rap artists hit so many views and plays on their track

We live in 2012 if you can't Google what you want into existence (not really existence, but heavily relying on Google to bring up what you ask for) then you're not doin it right

KingBankstou
09-23-2012, 02:55 AM
That was dumb literaly everything is on google nigga. u can use google for anything period

Lizman
09-23-2012, 05:38 AM
I Make 2000 A Year *Crying*.
Guess What For... Writing.
Argument Destroyed.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

That was dumb literaly everything is on google nigga. u can use google for anything period

You Bet I Can

Rican
09-23-2012, 08:36 PM
i got a dude that making 4k in a week just doing shit online , selling date to indian call centers lol

Rican
12-12-2019, 04:08 PM
I would keep investing tbh.

TKtheGREAT
12-13-2019, 09:37 PM
Buy Alot more weed, mushrooms, and strippers than I do now.

Seul
12-13-2019, 10:14 PM
Save for a down payment on a house, and then invest it. You want to build equity for as long as you can, and if you play it smart, you buy in an area thats developing quickly and by the time you sell you can turn that into a profit too. Didn't read all the posts, so if that's been said, apologies.

Also, is this 2K coming illegally or no, like do we gotta explain that shit when tax time comes. xD

EtH
12-13-2019, 10:36 PM
Save for a down payment on a house, and then invest it. You want to build equity for as long as you can, and if you play it smart, you buy in an area thats developing quickly and by the time you sell you can turn that into a profit too. Didn't read all the posts, so if that's been said, apologies.

Also, is this 2K coming illegally or no, like do we gotta explain that shit when tax time comes. xD

I feel bad sometimes when I read shit like this. It's crazy how lucky my situation was that I've bought my own house with zero deposit and no debt, and Americans are in a spot where that's their dream. I barely have a penny in the bank but Americans seem to be -10,000 constantly.

How yous guys don't have a higher suicide rate in the face of incredible debt is crazy cause the entire country is founded on owing money.

Kiwi Peewee
12-13-2019, 10:47 PM
I thought Seul was Canadian? Though I guess the economies are probably similar enough between Canada and the US. New Zealand is currently transitioning from a society where most people owned a property to one where you need a 70 year mortgage to buy the shittest house on the market, which is really depressing to watch, and our suicide rate is spiking as a result.

EtH
12-13-2019, 10:55 PM
I bought my house, which is 2 bedroom with a solo front garden and joint back garden, for £40,000. I didn't have to pay a deposit and I bought it with a full time call centre + part time retail wage. My house is probably more like £70,000 but it was a good deal.

In England, my house costs probably costs £250,000 which I would never be able to afford.

#IndyRef2

Rican
12-13-2019, 11:11 PM
I think he is Canadian.

Grizztachi Muchiha
12-13-2019, 11:25 PM
2,000 a week is easy money. im making 1 every day, STASHING 1 every two days.

Seul
12-14-2019, 01:28 AM
I'm Canadian, but I think it works similar way to USA.

Rican
12-14-2019, 02:20 AM
Get that $$$$.