PDA

View Full Version : Fair Voters Club - Shortcut Link

KAM SPEECH
09-20-2012, 03:17 PM
2FUEL NOBLE

Well, I think it's a good idea not sure what you guys will think. But you know how the Chatroom Delegates title takes you go the chat room. Well you guys should see what you can do for doing that with the FVC Members Fair Voters Clubs to take it to their Fair Voting Thread for example NOBLE ---> Fair Voters Club (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=846394#post846394) <--- Click
I know that's not the right color. just didn't know what color was used for the title.. but anyways ya'll get the idea..

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 03:23 PM
^^NOBLE'S link ARE shortcut links.

As for the regular FVC members...? NO... They will chop & change that many times... and tbh, if you want really want an FVC member's vote on your battle... you can at least click on there thread an go to it.... don't be sooooo fucking lazy LB!!

As for NOBLE, he's the head of the FVC and as such should have it....

NOBLE
09-20-2012, 03:46 PM
I already had the idea before, but it was decided the short link titles should be reserved for staff. But now that we have the "Chatroom Delegates" using them, who aren't really staff, I don't think letting FVC members have them would be much of a difference. But its up to 2FUEL because he's the Titles and Awards Moderator.

KAM SPEECH
09-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Well.. He said no already lol ..

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 04:38 PM
NOBLE i thought you ddin't want them to have them lol

I've no problem in doing them if you want them to have them....

Think should we put each person's own thread as the link? instead of the Whole Text/audio thread?

NOBLE
09-20-2012, 04:47 PM
NOBLE i thought you ddin't want them to have them lol

I've no problem in doing them if you want them to have them....

Think should we put each person's own thread as the link? instead of the Whole Text/audio thread?

I think it might make it easier for some people to hit up the FVC threads. Yea, we can do each person's thread. If you want, I can help generate some of the short links and send you a list.

Óðinn
09-21-2012, 12:57 AM
NOBLE no problem fam.. get at me and we'll get this shit poppin proper.

KAM SPEECH
09-22-2012, 02:29 PM
There ya go !

iiMAGE
09-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Good looks my dudes, should shatter a lot of confusion here with people and where to post their battle links!!!

iiMAGE
09-23-2012, 12:33 AM
When will this be enforced?

Óðinn
09-23-2012, 08:47 AM
When will this be enforced?

When i stop drinking & get around to it :D

KAM SPEECH
09-23-2012, 08:10 PM
When i stop drinking & get around to it :D

Did he just say what I think he said ? :cartman:

Lmao, That's the Fueler I know ..