PDA

View Full Version : The Threads about Slurs and Shit...

RhetoriK
09-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Dear LetsBeef,

Not one person on here is or should be nominated the authority on who can call another person what. Lets try to use our common fucking sense? This really aint the place to make up your mind about any of that shit tbph.

To be so damn clever as battle rappers, y'all suck at life sometimes.

..everyone, read into what i just said deeply, then feel free to go fuck yourselfs you Faggot Ass Bitch Niggas :high:

..yeah, i said it...everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

Love,
STEELO (On Rhet's Account)

Murderous Swag
09-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Im going to be honest here for a minute..................im going to finish my verse for erupt *exits thread*

J u s T C
09-20-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm not gonna lie I kinda took this post as for and against. I got mixed feelings. But I will say this. People are too uptight on here sometimes. And feel like they need to be captain save a bro or seen to be doing something. I'd like to think that the majority of us have been here together long enough to know we're clowning around or being sarcastic and to take comments with a grain of salt.

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 11:34 AM
:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

^^That has nothing to do with you Fiji Osa.

It is a fucking smilie...Grow up

RhetoriK
09-20-2012, 11:38 AM
The only thing i'm "for" in this case is people to use their tact and common sense.

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Grizzy got under Fiji's skin..........shit happens on here all the time with other people.

Why he's trying to tangle me up into there Bullshit is beyond me.

I speak to everyone on this site (Regardless Of Crew Affiliation)....So Fiji getting his panties in a bunch cos i speak to grizz & trying to order me not to speak to "ClassicK Member's"...lmao, aint gonna happen.

Peace.

Phil Banks
09-20-2012, 12:16 PM
all the white boys droppin n bombs rly sets a precedent

J u s T C
09-20-2012, 12:38 PM
The only thing i'm "for" in this case is people to use their tact and common sense.

Yeah that part read a little wrong. Lol

Still think it's a whole lot of nothing.

Someone calls FUEL a leprechaun

Someone calls Fiji a Tribal Warrior.

If you can get past the ridiculous racist card ppl are all too eager to pull you'll see they are just 1 of the same.

Fiji Osa
09-20-2012, 12:50 PM
It's not what was said its the context in which it is used .. See Just C I know the reason behind Grizz and that :monkey: shit .. Others know it as well and if not need to spin up ya history bro

Monkey = NIGGER plain and simple and it shouldn't be used PERIOD! I don't have my panties in a bunch nor did Grizz get under my skin but once again there comes a point where you draw the line for what you believe in .. And I'm not a monkey a nigger or any other prefix that falls into that genre at point you ask yourself is common knowledge being applied here .. In that since NO

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Lmfaoooo.....

:monkey: is an Emotion on the internet.

if i used it in the following example/sentence: "Shut up you :monkey:" then it WOULD be racist.

I was using it cos i got sick of :high: all the time.... but it's w/e.... i aint no racist though.

Best believe if there was an Irish Emotion (drinkin a pint or w/e it is them potato eating famine fucker's do) think i'd get all upset??

Fiji Osa
09-20-2012, 01:06 PM
I never called you a racist .. Was stating the point of a sentce you made was copied to emulate the exact way Grizz uses it and the way he does is racist not only toward me but himself included . Smh .. U notice I never chimed in when people called you a leprechaun cos that shit is not needed I don't like it so why would I drop that on another person

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah.... like i said, it's w/e, TBH (there probably is Irish racist people, would be silly to think that there isn't...they exist in every culture) but among my circles....a Racist Irish person would be the funniest "Paddy Irishman" joke of all time....

Fiji Osa
09-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Well we have different views .. In a battle it's w/e I know that .. But regular conversation proves what especially if you know nothing bout that other person other than what you heard or seen

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Well your blowing up the Ex-DPS forums was uncalled for.

I have the print screen of it.... ;)

GRizzEAT
09-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Lolz @ Captain save a bro.

IV
09-20-2012, 01:35 PM
It's cool for Fiji to call people white in a negative context, though.

Yeeeeah don't think that I forgot the DPS forum arguments we use to have lol.

Student
09-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Don't Call FUEL A Brit Though, That's One Convo You DEF. Want To Avoid Lol Right Verity?

Phil Banks
09-20-2012, 01:49 PM
lol i've been straight up called a sand nigger here noone made a thread for me yo.... not fair rhet at all

Student
09-20-2012, 01:51 PM
lol i've been straight up called a sand nigger here noone made a thread for me yo.... not fair rhet at all
:eek: I Thought You Were Armenian?

Phil Banks
09-20-2012, 01:53 PM
the fuck nah yo im arab

Fredo Lombardi
09-20-2012, 01:55 PM
I was called a chink and told that I skin cats alive that shit is laughable because it was in a battle but outside of it your just letting us know that ur borderline racist you can say that your not but you are deep down in your...well if white people had souls...

iLL Smith
09-20-2012, 01:58 PM
you all need help cause this is sad

Student
09-20-2012, 02:00 PM
the fuck nah yo im arab
Ah. Cool :high:

Fredo Lombardi
09-20-2012, 02:01 PM
no ill smith white people were born without souls....its hereditary from their ancestors in europe

J u s T C
09-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Lol Cory ....

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Don't Call FUEL A Brit Though, That's One Convo You DEF. Want To Avoid Lol Right Verity?

And do NOT call student gay fat Mexican or a faggot Mexican....cos People get banned for that shit....Riiiiiii

GRizzEAT
09-20-2012, 02:15 PM
riiiiiiiii?

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiii!

Student
09-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Forreal? (Tony Montana Voice) That's Power Mang

RhetoriK
09-21-2012, 02:11 PM

"Its just a battle Pete, its just a battle"-Diaz

Sorry, in the apparent destruction of my crew i learned how to not give a fuck. that line was dope though lol

i'm sorry Phil. From the depths of my fried chicken watermelon eating heart.

Rant
09-21-2012, 02:31 PM
How is an emoticon racist?