PDA

View Full Version : Seriously though..

IV
09-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Why do you all have such a problem with gay people? Why is it when somebody doesn't like another person on this site the first insult to get thrown is 'faggot' when realistically I doubt anybody on this website is gay

Are you genuinely homophobic? Or are you just ignorant enough to throw around random gay insults like being a homosexual is the worst thing in the world?

Remember, Hilter wanted to kill the Jews and the homosexuals, he wanted to kill black people too. That's really the pot calling the kettle gay in most circumstances on here.

I'm not racist, so I wouldn't start calling everyone I dislike a N Bomb. So why, in a country of freedom, do you segregate homosexuals so much?

Speak on it.

J u s T C
09-20-2012, 12:37 AM
I don't know what is more ignorant. Calling someone a faggot. Or thinking there aren't any homosexuals on this site.

Jack Swagger
09-20-2012, 12:57 AM
The term "Faggot" has evolved. When a lot of people say it now, I think they mean more of an asshole/dick/jerkoff type a deal, than gay. And no matter what, there is always gonna be a group that get's segregated in the U.S. Whether it be blacks, middle eastern's, gays, whatever it is. Unfortunately America always seems to need someone to bash. I myself am fine with anyone, respect me, I'll respect you.

Dono
09-20-2012, 01:21 AM
Why do you all have such a problem with gay people? Why is it when somebody doesn't like another person on this site the first insult to get thrown is 'faggot' when realistically I doubt anybody on this website is gay

Are you genuinely homophobic? Or are you just ignorant enough to throw around random gay insults like being a homosexual is the worst thing in the world?

Remember, Hilter wanted to kill the Jews and the homosexuals, he wanted to kill black people too. That's really the pot calling the kettle gay in most circumstances on here.

I'm not racist, so I wouldn't start calling everyone I dislike a N Bomb. So why, in a country of freedom, do you segregate homosexuals so much?

Speak on it.

Way too much to read.

Whatever, lesbian.

MAN DOWN
09-20-2012, 01:24 AM
I don't know what is more ignorant. Calling someone a faggot. Or thinking there aren't any homosexuals on this site.

Just C is the funniest person on this site i swear lmao

Revan
09-20-2012, 02:42 AM
The word 'faggot' has evolved now. Its not a homophobic thing, just one of the insults of our era.

Baron Mynd
09-20-2012, 04:00 AM
lmao from this point on just substitute it with the word "RULE".

problem solved.

Teek
09-20-2012, 06:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

and Verity I'm highly offended to think that Gay people believe they own the right to that word. Cigarettes and small kindling had it for centuries.

btw I thought the whole Faggot thing would have been settled on the mainstream level after 8-Mile. "Paul's gay...you're a faggot",though most people I know were using it in non homosexual terms long before that.

The REAL reason people use it? Faggot just feels and sounds right to say. Like FUCK. they just expresse a negative intention of hate toward a person/place/thing/idea and rolls off the tongue best.

So Gay people are just going to get over their loss and move on. They have enough derogatory terms to claim, but Faggot isn't really theirs any longer.

IV
09-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Just C I said I DOUBT. I doubt there's any active gay male members.

I don't agree with any of you really, because normally in battle rap it's directly linked to being gay.

Also Enfinite I wasn't just talking about America, I know it's tough for you guys to understand but there is a world outside the USA lol

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-20-2012, 08:04 AM
Teeks been smoking faggots for centuries?

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 09:01 AM
"They done took the rainbow, i want the rainbow back" - Ralphie May

GRizzEAT
09-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Jus move to Vermont and stfu:high:

J u s T C
09-20-2012, 10:46 AM
generally if youre gay behind closed doorsi dont really have a problem with you

Lmao. Well aren't you a man of the world. :eyeoll/bent wrist:

SH1T L0RD
09-20-2012, 10:51 AM
the reason gay people are called faggots is because they we're burned like bundles of sticks. so when you say the word faggot you are referencing a very violent and offensive history to gay people. yet we don't believe they should own that word.

on the other hand, jason made a thread about the word 'nigga'.. not even 'nigger' and it was pretty much left up to the black people to decide who can use it. not even the word packed with hateful history itself, an evolution of that hateful word within pop culture is still pretty much owned by black people.

it's because nobody is scared of gay people and everyone is scared of black people... gays need a militant movement they can call their own. pink panthers, goin around stabbing and shooting people

Teek
09-20-2012, 10:52 AM
A faggot can be straight just like a man can be a bitch. It's that simple.

Not all gay people are faggots, not all women are bitches.

Jack Swagger
09-20-2012, 10:58 AM
Verity, I don't know whether to laugh or be insulted...
I was just answering the question from America's perspective, I've never been to another country nor have I ever lived in one, so how the hell am I supposed to know how people from Canada deal with this subject? Or people from the U.K? Lol.

Revan
09-20-2012, 11:25 AM
lmao from this point on just substitute it with the word "RULE".

problem solved.

http://images.livemixtapes.com/artists/dna/street_rehab_dont_throw_rocks_at_the_throne/cover.jpg

Baron Mynd
09-20-2012, 11:26 AM
I laughed at Pink Panthers... Good one...

BLNK
09-20-2012, 11:27 AM
...faggot.

Student
09-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Wait So Your Saying You Call Gay People Faggot V? That's Pretty Insulting. I Already Know Your Going To Say No But That's What Your Implying When You Say People Have A Problem With Gay People.

The Term Faggot Is No Longer Exclusively A Gay Bashing Derogatory Term, It's Now Used To Put Down Anyone Who Isn't Doing Something Right Or Is Just An Ignorant Unreasonable Dick. (See That?) It's Like The Word Motherfucker, We're Not Actually Saying The Dude Fucks Mothers (Although He Might) But We're Angry At Him Directly Or Indirectly So We Display Such Affections By Saying Said Words Of Animosity Towards Him. Same With Bitch Like Teek Said.

Vandahl
09-20-2012, 05:25 PM
this thread was gay ver..... lol jp

IV
09-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Wait So Your Saying You Call Gay People Faggot V? That's Pretty Insulting. I Already Know Your Going To Say No But That's What Your Implying When You Say People Have A Problem With Gay People.

The Term Faggot Is No Longer Exclusively A Gay Bashing Derogatory Term, It's Now Used To Put Down Anyone Who Isn't Doing Something Right Or Is Just An Ignorant Unreasonable Dick. (See That?) It's Like The Word Motherfucker, We're Not Actually Saying The Dude Fucks Mothers (Although He Might) But We're Angry At Him Directly Or Indirectly So We Display Such Affections By Saying Said Words Of Animosity Towards Him. Same With Bitch Like Teek Said.

In England the term faggot only applies to a gay person which is why I said it. Also, as I stated after my original post, it's related to battle rap in a homosexual way 99% of the time.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Verity, I don't know whether to laugh or be insulted...
I was just answering the question from America's perspective, I've never been to another country nor have I ever lived in one, so how the hell am I supposed to know how people from Canada deal with this subject? Or people from the U.K? Lol.

Lol I know man. I did give you quite a hostile reply, my bad.

Mindless
09-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Jesus how many times does this have to get posted

Louis CK: Faggot - YouTube

SH1T L0RD
09-20-2012, 06:03 PM
someone address my point

nigga is owned by black people

faggot is not owned by gay people

explain

IV
09-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Exactly the reason you gave Huey, people aren't scared of gay people.

Mindless
09-20-2012, 06:05 PM
No group of people own words. That's not how language works

Lizman
09-20-2012, 06:07 PM

Louis CK: Faggot - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw)

The Tex Avery Show - Opening

Q
09-20-2012, 06:09 PM

Louis CK: Faggot - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw)

haha that dude is pretty funny. Imma look up a whole show version. (never herd of him before)

Mindless
09-20-2012, 06:14 PM
the reason gay people are called faggots is because they we're burned like bundles of sticks. so when you say the word faggot you are referencing a very violent and offensive history to gay people. yet we don't believe they should own that word.

on the other hand, jason made a thread about the word 'nigga'.. not even 'nigger' and it was pretty much left up to the black people to decide who can use it. not even the word packed with hateful history itself, an evolution of that hateful word within pop culture is still pretty much owned by black people.

it's because nobody is scared of gay people and everyone is scared of black people... gays need a militant movement they can call their own. pink panthers, goin around stabbing and shooting people

Other obsolete senses of faggot were "man hired into military service simply to fill out the ranks at muster" (1700) and "vote manufactured for party purposes" (1817). The oft-heard statement that male homosexuals were called faggots in reference to their being burned at the stake is an etymological urban legend. Burning was sometimes a punishment meted out to homosexuals in Christian Europe (on the suggestion of the Biblical fate of Sodom and Gomorrah), but in England, where parliament had made homosexuality a capital offense in 1533, hanging was the method prescribed. Any use of faggot in connection with public executions had long become an English historical obscurity by the time the word began to be used for "male homosexual" in 20th century American slang, whereas the contemptuous slang word for "woman" (and the other possible sources or influences listed here) was in active use. It was used in this sense in early 20c. by D.H. Lawrence and James Joyce, among others.

Source- http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=faggot

SH1T L0RD
09-20-2012, 06:21 PM
interesting...

still a word rooted in hate

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

but tbh i say it all the time