PDA

View Full Version : Audio topical battle's

Savage Capone
09-19-2012, 06:05 PM
we should get something like this started.... i have been hearing some nice cypher battles in the last couple of days. just think this would be a new dynamic on the audio side.... thoughts.....????

Óðinn
09-19-2012, 10:41 PM
S1 The Sick

Audio Topical Tournament #1 (http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?tid=20&section=lb)

We have already had one..... At the moment there is a lot going on on this site.... i'm sure that there will be another one coming along.

John Wick
09-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Hey So Maybe A better Idea would be to implement it to the field .. and like topicals can be recorded and posted as an open battle .. like fix the option and insert freestyle Topical ,written Topical you feel me? thatll be cool X Pugz RULE 2FUEL

Savage Capone
09-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Hey So Maybe A better Idea would be to implement it to the field .. and like topicals can be recorded and posted as an open battle .. like fix the option and insert freestyle Topical ,written Topical you feel me? thatll be cool X Pugz RULE 2FUEL

thank you. this is was i was meaning

Óðinn
09-20-2012, 12:01 PM
TBH it wouldn't really do that well....as you'd get every one using it for nonsense ramblings an still getting wins an shit....

I mean you'd have ppl getting onto the top 10 of the month for nothing.

Think it'd be best to leave it to the actual Brackets....that way you also have a shot at the getting a title too.

Savage Capone
09-25-2012, 01:58 AM
2FUEL when is the next topical and when can i get in on it?

Óðinn
09-25-2012, 12:31 PM
2FUEL when is the next topical and when can i get in on it?

For that, you would have to consult with the Topical moderator Verity.

If it is for an Audio one...you would have to consult with Krhyme Killz the head audio mod, who will be able to inform you of all the audio things that are coming up.